Forums
Posted By: Wench Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 17th Jun 2010 12:44pm
This is a big ask!!

I would like some raffle tickets printed for a very worthy cause. I'm just wondering if anyone works for, or owns, or is suitably fantastic enough to be able to do them for free.

If you can do this and want the details of the cause then please feel free to PM me!! I won't post them on here just in case any of the family are members.

Many thanks Guys smile
Posted By: SUExx Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 17th Jun 2010 1:28pm
If no one can help , im sure ive seen cheap raffle ticket books in home and bargain or pound shop.
Posted By: Wench Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 17th Jun 2010 2:25pm
Thanks Sue smile

Ideally, I'd like the details of the fundraising event and the prizes on the tickets. It's far too easy to lose the postage stamp size tickets frown
Posted By: angelina Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 17th Jun 2010 6:26pm
Why not just do them yourself on your pc and print them off. If you dont have a program to number them (or cant get someone on here to tell us how to) You could number them by hand.That would just mean sizing them and cutting with a guillotine... easy!!!!
Posted By: Wench Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 17th Jun 2010 6:33pm
I don't have a program on here to do it, and to be honest I wouldn't know how to either. There's also a specific logo that needs to go on them and there's no way I could reproduce it.

Thanks though smile
Posted By: angelina Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 18th Jun 2010 6:40pm
Ok, I am no pc whizz kid, but the logo can be scanned in. Have you got anyone on here that can help????
Posted By: scoops Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 19th Jun 2010 12:22am
I'm not an expert by any means but I'm pretty sure that even the most low rent printers will want some sort of near finished product ie. logo, design, etc.
I could probably sort you a rough design Jax, but printing them? I doubt it.
If you still got my MSN ping me after 2pm on Saturday, or PM me for a reminder/slow chat
Posted By: Wench Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 19th Jun 2010 12:46pm
The logo is easy as it's Help for Heroes. The issue is that they have to have so many details on them by Law and the fact that they'd need to have the perforations on them, hence wondering if anyone worked for or owned a printing place frown

I'll ping you in a bit Scoops when I've put my hair dye on wink
Posted By: angelina Re: Printed Raffle Tickets Wanted - 19th Jun 2010 6:32pm
Glad someone can help, Logo's have to be a certain size, and no bigger, I know, lots of legislation goes with them!! Good luck.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral