Forums
I need an Toshiba A300 Satellite laptop screen, mine is completely goosed after it had been stood on, can't afford the prices for what people charge to replace it.
Also;
A HP pavilion dv6 screen as my daughter knocked this one off the couch and the plastic where the actual screen moves has cracked and split .... if anyone could be of real help i would be so greatful. Need to sell the toshiba for extra cash, but need it fixing so i can get baby pictures and personal things off there before hand and with the screen being cracked i can't get to my stuff. I really do not have any luck with laptops frown
if you can still see what's on the screen try attaching a monitor
to the laptop and splitting the screen so it shows on the monitor
as a stopgap until you (can give you an old monitor)
Posted By: Wheels Re: WANTED: Toshiba A300 Satellite laptop screen - 19th Feb 2010 2:53pm
I broke my 17in toshy lappy screen too. O still haven't got around to fixing it frown works with external screen as suggested.
Posted By: Wheels Re: WANTED: Toshiba A300 Satellite laptop screen - 19th Feb 2010 2:56pm
I broke my 17in toshy lappy screen too. O still haven't got around to fixing it frown works with external screen as suggested.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: WANTED: Toshiba A300 Satellite laptop screen - 19th Feb 2010 3:18pm
Will have an Acer 17" screen back sometime over the next few days if this is of any use?
Posted By: Wheels Re: WANTED: Toshiba A300 Satellite laptop screen - 19th Feb 2010 3:35pm
Who's would that fit?
I never thought of that, i have got a computer that i can try that with, i'll give it a go over the weekend and let you know. Cheers guys much appreciated. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral