Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 9:33pm
Hi there!

Am after a kitten preferbly a male grey tabby. If anyone has got 1 please get in touch!

Thanks!
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 9:44pm
Go to the RSPCA in Cross Lane Wallasey, they will prob have some, they give good advice aswell.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 10:12pm
i would do but £55 is a bit to much plus the long winded process in order to get one.Would much rather get one from a member of the public which is why ive come here.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 10:39pm
just google kitten wirral, i did and got me one in 2 hours!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 10:51pm
been there,done that.guess i'll just have to be patient
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 10:52pm
been there,done that.guess i'll just have to be patient
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 10:55pm
Shop window adverts are good. Newsagents etc
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 3rd Feb 2010 11:09pm
Yeah ive tried that as well as vets and catteries. Also as soon as I see an ad in the paper there gone in no time. Hoping someone on here has one for me!
Posted By: Handbag Re: Kitten wanted! - 4th Feb 2010 12:39am
Have you tried ringing Pheonix Cat Rescue? They usually have lots of cats and kittens needing a good home.

It's been a while since I got my cat from them, i got him at 13 weeks old, he was flea treated, litter trained & Vaccinated. Although I paid a £20 donation for him we more than got our money's worth as they call back to your home when your kitten/cat is 16-20 weeks to Microchip them for you.
They do insist on a home visit, but its really just a formality to make sure that you have either a back yard or garden and that if you have any other pets that they are well looked after.

You can always see what cats and kittens they have in on their website too..

http://www.catchat.org/phoenix/cgibin/prtoc.cgi

CONTACT - Tel: 0151 734 5830 or Email: [email protected]

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 4th Feb 2010 1:05pm
thanks for all your replies.that catchat just seems bit long winded in order2just get a kitten.it seems similiar 2 the rspca.i might give it a go though as im having no joy getting one off a member of the public.
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 4th Feb 2010 9:19pm
No offence but its not 'just a kitten', hopefully it will be a member of your family for a long time, not just something acquired on a whim. The rescue centres just want to be sure that the cats are going to 'good' homes, after all they have the animals interests at heart.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 4th Feb 2010 9:28pm
Originally Posted by aegean
No offence but its not 'just a kitten', hopefully it will be a member of your family for a long time, not just something acquired on a whim. The rescue centres just want to be sure that the cats are going to 'good' homes, after all they have the animals interests at heart.

What kinda response is that? you really think im after a kitten on a whim? I want one for all the right reasons and yes it WILL be coming to a very nice loving home! Im 34 btw not 13!
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 4th Feb 2010 9:54pm
Ooops! I think that you may have taken my response the wrong way..... no offence intended, good luck with getting your kitten..... no more whims from me!
Posted By: sambalina Re: Kitten wanted! - 6th Feb 2010 3:19pm
Originally Posted by Mike710_0
i would do but £55 is a bit to much plus the long winded process in order to get one.Would much rather get one from a member of the public which is why ive come here.

hi, i know the £55 seems a bit steep but they come de-fleaed wormed, neutered and vaccinated!
i just had my cat speyed and that cost £60 on its own,the injections were £40 so although it seems a bit much its cheaper in the long run if you see what i mean!
i think its out of season for kittens too, usually more about in spring..

Try Preloved too! theres loadsa cats and kittens needing homes on there! some are pedigree and want paying for but there are lots that are free to a good home if you want to keep the cost down! but you ave the added cost of Vaccinations and stuff after that tho!

My 2p's worth! smile x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 6th Feb 2010 4:00pm
if you can get me in touch with someone that'd be great.ive STILL had no joy. I can travel anywhere in the UK but dont wanna go to far away
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 6th Feb 2010 4:57pm
Originally Posted by summer01
ok is it a male or female grey tabby how young would it hsve to be.?

i'd prefer a male no older than 10 weeks say. i want one from the youngest age possible (from when its ok to leave its mum, worming etc to watch it grow up etc.

PM me and i'll give you my number as im not always here. Thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 6th Feb 2010 5:26pm
it wont let me pm you.heres my number xxxxxxxxxxx.send me a txt or call so i no you have it.

thanks Mike
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 10th Feb 2010 6:56pm
Finally I have a kitten which I got yesterday 9/2/10.

Meet Paddy! smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Kitten wanted! - 10th Feb 2010 7:01pm
Nice looking kitty smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 10th Feb 2010 9:46pm
blush nice pussy....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 11th Feb 2010 8:59am
You wont believe how many times people have cracked jokes like that to me smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 11th Feb 2010 10:45pm
Nice pussy though Mike......
Posted By: Tilly Re: Kitten wanted! - 11th Feb 2010 11:42pm
Originally Posted by Mike710_0
Finally I have a kitten which I got yesterday 9/2/10.

Meet Paddy! smile

How cute is that Kitten grin
glad you found one in the end
dont forget to have him neutered some time,
male cats tend to wander far and wide for the ladies
in season whistle
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 11th Feb 2010 11:52pm
If she goes in season Mike, she might start calling for a tom! blush have you ever heard a queen calling?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 12th Feb 2010 10:27am
no i havent.hes a boy+gonna be an indoor cat anyway.even if i did want him to go outside i couldnt as i live in a block of flats.i think its a good thing anyway as his life expectency wil be alot better+loads more reasons.still gonna get him neutered when the times right.want anymore pics smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 12th Feb 2010 3:04pm
i named him Paddy after my gf's surname Paddock :-) i did have a cat once in my flat that did fall out the window.was i good 40ft high but he was fine thankfully :-) will put some more pics on bit later
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 12th Feb 2010 7:11pm
Here ya go smile

Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 12th Feb 2010 9:06pm
blush kittys so cute!.....the camera loves him....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 12th Feb 2010 10:48pm
Yeah hes great! I cant fault him. Hes so loving+such a character but SO SO sleepy.He just wants to be with me and my gf ALL (even at night)the time lol smile
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Kitten wanted! - 12th Feb 2010 11:10pm
smile We have a dog and recently a cat has come along and moved in! She has broken all our hearts and we love her....our dog has accepted this but he is still the 'alpha' cutie...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Kitten wanted! - 13th Feb 2010 12:59am
blush nice pussy....

raftl

glad you found one mike smile
Posted By: sambalina Re: Kitten wanted! - 13th Feb 2010 11:11pm
If she goes in season Mike, she might start calling for a tom! blush have you ever heard a queen calling?

worst noise in the world! OMG! my cat came into season a week b4 she was booked in to get speyed and ive never heard anything like it!
my agrophobic cat suddenly couldnt wait to get out! x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Kitten wanted! - 20th Feb 2010 11:35am
Heres another one for you all smile

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Kitten wanted! - 21st Feb 2010 9:35pm
GOT 2 CATS TOGOTO GOOD HOME ASAP PLEASE! tABBY AND BLACK 1
© Wirral-Wikiwirral