Forums
Posted By: bobi1 Wanted:Glass Fish Tank/Aquarium - 12th Dec 2009 8:42pm
I discovered one of my rats had chewed through its cage resulting in both rats getting loose over night. Fortunately they are very tame and didn't stray far but as a result they are now homeless. Our third rat lives very happily in an old fish tank so if anyone has one that will fit either one or two rats and is willing to give it away, I would be very grateful. Rehome a rat this christmas, you know it will put you in Santa's good books grin
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Wanted:Glass Fish Tank/Aquarium - 13th Dec 2009 6:58pm
Crisis over. Ratties now have a new home, yay!
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wanted:Glass Fish Tank/Aquarium - 13th Dec 2009 8:04pm
I used to have 10 lovely lil ratties, all very happy in 4 foot tanks (not all together!). Made lift off wooden tops with large mesh inserts for vent. Wish i could have some again, but my beloved wont have any of it!!!
Mine were so tame they would just sit on each of my shoulders while i was watching TV.
If "WE" had to go to the vets, one would "insist" on sitting on shoulder in car, while driving!! Some funny looks!!
Enjoy them, look after them and they will be constant companions!!
Lovely kissers as well!!!! omg help
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Wanted:Glass Fish Tank/Aquarium - 13th Dec 2009 8:12pm
bananalama

joyride
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Wanted:Glass Fish Tank/Aquarium - 13th Dec 2009 8:57pm
My hubby took one for a walk on his shoulder down to the local offie for some beer. She stayed under his collar until the woman behind the counter had put the beer in a carrier bag then she popped her head out and the woman nearly fainted, ran off to the store room and shooed out some young lad who was having his break. Happy days.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Wanted:Glass Fish Tank/Aquarium - 13th Dec 2009 10:02pm
well, i have a 5 foot fish tank you can have if you decide to get more.
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Wanted:Glass Fish Tank/Aquarium - 13th Dec 2009 10:51pm
That's not a fish tank AX it's Snow White's coffin.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral