Forums
Posted By: Victor_Meldrew Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 12th Dec 2009 10:39am
We are moving into our new house next week and need someone with a van to move all of our stuff from A to B (wallasey to woodside) we are looking for the cheapest as possible.

We think it will be 3 full van loads, we have been quoted at the moment £120
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 12th Dec 2009 11:26am
u would be better of hiring a van from bhead van hire mate. think we paid £80 for a big van with the roll up shutter's on the back for a day. and we didnt have to take it back till the next mornin.
Posted By: Victor_Meldrew Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 12th Dec 2009 11:45am
Originally Posted by Rickie_Robbo
u would be better of hiring a van from bhead van hire mate. think we paid £80 for a big van with the roll up shutter's on the back for a day. and we didnt have to take it back till the next mornin.

Thanks for that, we just don't know anyone who can drive.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 12th Dec 2009 12:06pm
i know some one who can drive if you like wink PM me if you like
Posted By: Victor_Meldrew Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 12th Dec 2009 12:51pm
Originally Posted by chris_gilly
i know some one who can drive if you like wink PM me if you like

Cheers, message sent
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 12th Dec 2009 12:57pm
replied smile
Posted By: Victor_Meldrew Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 13th Dec 2009 8:11am
I text a guy out of the Wirral News yesterday to see how much and if he could beat £120 and the cheek of him replied and said yes i want cash up front and he said he would just drive and ile load and unload...

Sounds dodgy right away.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 13th Dec 2009 9:19am
There's a van that usually sits out the front of Junction 1 Retail Park (MFI / Carpet world etc) in the car park that advertises as being up for hire / rent. He's there regularly so should be OK - I guess!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Removals - Man With Van Wanted - 13th Dec 2009 10:26am
bargain hunters on seaview road, a very respected company in wallasey. have a sign in there shop, offering a man and van. seen them the other day moveing someone out of my road they have a big high top van,hope this helps. happy

39-41 Seaview Road
Wallasey, CH45 4QN
0151 691 1050

tell him good old wiki sent you. smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral