Forums
Posted By: spider pub gas bottle and a regulator - 7th Dec 2009 6:26pm
Hi,I am after a pub co2 gas bottle and a regulator to use with a mig welding machine and a reel or spool of welding wire 6mm to 8mm. This is my first go at this,so I am only learning.If you can help me...thanks
Posted By: kimpri Re: pub gas bottle and a regulator - 8th Dec 2009 1:57am
might be able to sort bottle gauge out dont no how much tho? sort your own mig wire cheap enough?
find out what size sleave your useing for wire 6mm or 8mm

can show you how to use your mig if ye want? smile
Posted By: spider Re: pub gas bottle and a regulator - 9th Dec 2009 2:51pm
Hi,I measured the bit of wire that is in the sleeve and it is just under 0.8mm.If you can help me with a gauge that would be great,dont worry if not as loads on ebay.I have to ring an old friend tonight who has a pub,so with luck I will get a bottle off him.Thanks for the reply...regards Dave
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: pub gas bottle and a regulator - 9th Dec 2009 3:29pm
ive got the gas regualtor & all the hosing you'll need in the cellar i know where it is............................... behind about 8foot of shite! lol! if i do a tidy out ill PM you smile
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: pub gas bottle and a regulator - 9th Dec 2009 3:30pm
you can get everything you need gas,regulator, hosing & wire cheap enoguh in the likes of tool station, i get mine from there sometimes!
Posted By: kimpri Re: pub gas bottle and a regulator - 9th Dec 2009 4:32pm
Originally Posted by spider
Hi,I measured the bit of wire that is in the sleeve and it is just under 0.8mm.If you can help me with a gauge that would be great,dont worry if not as loads on ebay.I have to ring an old friend tonight who has a pub,so with luck I will get a bottle off him.Thanks for the reply...regards Dave

ive got it for you?
pick it up from mine when your ready or pm were you live,
can drop of for you smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral