Forums
Posted By: chris_gilly Wanted - DJ flight case - 18th Sep 2009 1:29pm
hi everyone..

doubt anyone will have anything but...
im after a flightcase.. in any condition dont mind if it needs repairing/painting etc ideally im after at leats a 5u but anything will be cosidered!!

also if you've got any DJ/band equip let me know.. i might be intrested! smile
start a new residency on thursday so looking to get some new bits smile
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Wanted - DJ flight case - 18th Sep 2009 1:49pm
what size you after mate and what type of flightcase ive just got wind of pioneers latest cdjs so im going to be selling mine to upgrade there in a flightcase so could sell that serperate. so there is couple of cdjs aswell but there not cheap so i wouldnt imagine you would be intrested, the exact same as this. without that awful graffiti someones decided to deface there £1600 cd player with hahaha!

[Linked Image]

Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Wanted - DJ flight case - 18th Sep 2009 2:01pm
amp flightcase.. i was thinking at least 5u to fit a 100watt amp and a rather large 3500watt amp & a 1u crossover in. cheers anyway bud smile
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Wanted - DJ flight case - 18th Sep 2009 2:02pm
oh and ive got a behringher djx 700 which is a copy of the pioneer djm 700 i think its 19" rack mountable. you can have for £30 if you want. its perfect condition just the phono/line switch is missing off one channel but you can flick it over just buy using a matchstick. but its ina club where i was working which has decided to close so im trying to get hold of the people to get it back.

i may have what your after in the studio if not its in the pub where i used to work. ill have a look later when i go down there. im pretty sure ive got one though, you can just have it if i have
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Wanted - DJ flight case - 18th Sep 2009 4:00pm
sound bud give us a shout when you get the stuff and well chat smile
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: Wanted - DJ flight case - 18th Sep 2009 6:45pm
I have some lighting effects that I need to get rid of if you ever need that sort of thing. Unfortunately I have just sold/gave away the last of the sound gear I don't use.
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Wanted - DJ flight case - 18th Sep 2009 10:44pm
yeah im after light stuff! what you got?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral