Forums
Posted By: LivingDeadGirl Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 12:36pm
I'm looking to build up my Pratchett collection, if anyone has any going spare? Also interested in anything Pratchett like/fantasy. Things like, Tom Holt, Robert Rankin, Jasper Fforde.

Thanks!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 1:22pm
I don't have those type of books BUT.. I just wanted to say

Hi...and welcome to the board. Interesting name too!
Why thank you, it's the title of a song smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 4:20pm
Welcome to wiki. Enjoy.
Song by whom? I'm old.
Haha, it's by Rob Zombie laugh
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 5:01pm
i got some printers off you on freecycle,or someone with the same name.....hello
Yes, that would have been me. Hi.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 7:33pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Welcome to wiki. Enjoy.
Song by whom? I'm old.

Come on Rude, i can't believe you didn't know that song was by Rod Zombie, get with it girl. laffin
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 8:01pm
Never heard of rob zombie!!
I'll wikipedia him! Lol
Posted By: Wench Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 8:07pm
Rob Zombie is LUSH!!! grin devil
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 8:15pm
Nope. Still clue less.
Hahaha!

I'm guessing that no-one has any Pratchett books or the likes going spare then? wink
Posted By: scoops Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 8:37pm
That's the problem with Pratchett fans LDG, once we get the books we like to keep them and re-read them.
The Baen Free Library have lots of fantasy and sci-fi e-books to download or read online and they are the best price of all, Free laugh They're pretty good ones too.
If you like zombies werewolves and vampires David Wellington has some good free stories online too.
Hope this helps you laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 8:38pm
I havent sorry. Try freecycle.
Thanks for that. I am however a typical bookworm and I prefer the actual book itself, even though e-books are so readily available. There's nothing better than curling up on the sofa in front of the fire with a good book, not quite the same with a noisy warm laptop.

I thought someone somewhere might have had a few to spare, but never mind. I'm on a few book swap sites, so I'll keep going with that.

Thanks again! smile
Posted By: Wench Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 8:42pm
The charity shops in Liscard is where I got most of mine from. I have to admit that books are one thing I never part with. I probably read 2 or 3 a week coffee
The charity shops in bebington/rockferry just seem to be full of boring chick lits. Totally not my cuppa tea!

Yeah I'm the same. If I'm not looking after my daughter, Ive got my head in a book.

I'll keep looking though smile
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 9:40pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Nope. Still clue less.

when you find out Rude, let me know.
Posted By: scoops Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 10:08pm
Here's a brief intro into Rob Zombie for all our more mature members laugh
Rob Zombie, is a Grammy-nominated American musician, film director, screenwriter and film producer. He founded the rock band White Zombie,and as a solo musician sold a further 15 million albums.Zombie has also established a successful career as a film director, creating the movies House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, the 2007 remake of Halloween, and the upcoming Tyrannosaurus Rex, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto, and Halloween II.
Source

Mmmm taste that copypasta laugh
Posted By: bert1 Re: Wanted: Terry Pratchett/Fantasy Novels - 17th Aug 2009 10:19pm
Originally Posted by scoops
Here's a brief intro into Rob Zombie for all our more mature members laugh
Rob Zombie, is a Grammy-nominated American musician, film director, screenwriter and film producer. He founded the rock band White Zombie,and as a solo musician sold a further 15 million albums.Zombie has also established a successful career as a film director, creating the movies House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects, the 2007 remake of Halloween, and the upcoming Tyrannosaurus Rex, The Haunted World of El Superbeasto, and Halloween II.
Source

Mmmm taste that copypasta laugh

I knew that Scoops, just testing you.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral