Forums
Posted By: markeee someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 27th Jul 2009 11:55am
garden is a mess and need it leveling and that i think would take about 3-4 days to sort out, anyone up for it ?
Posted By: Wench Re: someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 27th Jul 2009 1:11pm
My brother does them as a sideline from his f/t gardening job - I'll PM you his number.

You're over your PM limit star, send me a blank one and I'll reply or clear ya box out raftl
Posted By: markeee Re: someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 27th Jul 2009 4:29pm
ok cant afford gardener money, its more just labor and knowing how to level garden out
Posted By: markeee Re: someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 30th Jul 2009 6:38pm
rather than me trying to explain are you ever up heswall way to pop in ?
can someone sort my life out? sorry
offtopic
Posted By: kimpri Re: someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 30th Jul 2009 9:25pm
get one of these makes the job easy we use them whistle

Attached picture phpPu3cUbPM.jpg
Attached picture phpwT9yjcPM.jpg
Posted By: markeee Re: someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 31st Jul 2009 11:53am
yes could do with one of them
Posted By: DavidB Re: someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 31st Jul 2009 6:13pm
Originally Posted by Snooze
can someone sort my life out? sorry
offtopic

Originally Posted by kimpri1
get one of these makes the job easy we use them whistle

[Linked Image]

oshocked
Well that would help me wreak havoc on everyone that annoyed me...
Posted By: MattLFC Re: someone to sort my garden out 3-4 days work - 31st Jul 2009 6:38pm
I prefer CAT meself.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral