Forums
My Contract phone is away being fixed for the third time since febuary when i got it, this time theres a problem with my sim keeps deactivating for some reason so they asked me to send it back and the cancel button on my phones broke so i had to send that too, now i have another phone just need one of those o2 simcards to use for a few weeks while i wait for my phone.

tried to pm you with my adress but your over your limit,i have a new o2 sim for you.
hi mate, nice one for the offer, ive been told you can buy em for £2 from a shop in town so ill pick one up when i go to work, save running around,

Thanks for the offer tho mate much apprciated
up to you mate but i am only top of whetstone lane if you need it
Posted By: DavidB Re: Dont suppose anyones got any of those O2 sims - 6th Jun 2009 11:27pm
Home & Bargain in Prenton (next to Aldi) have them for 79p. They're on the rack infront of the tills. wink
i need one too
Posted By: Waddi Re: Dont suppose anyones got any of those O2 sims - 7th Jun 2009 9:04am
you can get them off the o2 website for free

link
i know mate i couldnt wait for them to be deliverd i needed a number asap for work i got one for 50p from the shop oppisite maccies in town.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Dont suppose anyones got any of those O2 sims - 7th Jun 2009 12:27pm
av got loads hear, all networks to, let me know who wants them will bring them to the meet thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral