Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 6:53pm
As above SECOND HAND Version of Zelda the twilight princess (or whatever its called)

PM me or text/ring 0751 8913 123

CASH WAITING!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 7:34pm
There's loads on ebay Ste:

Clicky
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 7:51pm
Originally Posted by MissGuided

Clicky

lol, i`m impatient hun, want it now frown
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 7:54pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by MissGuided

Clicky

lol, i`m impatient hun, want it now frown
None in TESCO? frown I know what you mean.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 8:01pm
Think i need a second hand one??? Off to asda to buy it now.

Need it to hack our Wii so we can play arcade, megadrive and snes games on it too laugh

If it dont work it doesn`t matter as its the boys birthday tomorrow, that can be another prezzy for him smile
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 8:04pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Think i need a second hand one??? Off to asda to buy it now.

Need it to hack our Wii so we can play arcade, megadrive and snes games on it too laugh

If it dont work it doesn`t matter as its the boys birthday tomorrow, that can be another prezzy for him smile
Tut tut - buying games for children so you can play them yourself when they are gone to bed??? Steven!! or Stephen!! LOL raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 11:05pm
lol, we didn`t manage to get it from asda but theres time.

We are rather annoyed that we couldn`t find mario galaxy anywhere so we bought it from gamestation in Liscard at a cost of £30 second hand as that was the only copy they had!
We were annoyed due to the fact we seen 1 copy in asda, new for £29 omg
Gamestation should be ashamed of themselves no

Apparently its highly sought after.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 11:07pm
bloody ell gamestation are thinking way too much of themselves charging that price!!!! ASDA are pretty good - as are Teskies. They seem to have all brought their prices down.
Posted By: Wench Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 11:15pm
I've still got a Playstation raftl Just the original one. Got a Sega Megadrive in the loft too raftl
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 11:30pm
Originally Posted by PaganJay
I've still got a Playstation raftl Just the original one. Got a Sega Megadrive in the loft too raftl

Both amazing machines j, some awesome games on the two of em happy
Posted By: scoops Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 14th Mar 2009 11:58pm
Correct me if I'm wrong Ste but don't you only need it the game to install the homebrew channel? Once that's done there's no need for the game.
If that's so why not rent it?
Well apart from the prezzie angle smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 15th Mar 2009 12:22am
Originally Posted by scoops
Correct me if I'm wrong Ste but don't you only need it the game to install the homebrew channel? Once that's done there's no need for the game.
If that's so why not rent it?
Well apart from the prezzie angle smile

omg smack
didn`t think of that. good idea, we don`t usually rent though so it would mean opening an account, lol, suppose its worth the time though if the games available.

also need to d/l a file.
Posted By: scoops Re: Wanted: Zelda twilight princess for Wii - 15th Mar 2009 12:46am
Cheaper than buying it, so I'd say worth the hassle of opening an account laugh
Added bonus of an account handy next time there's a game hack laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral