Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 27th Jun 2008 12:48am
ford probe wanted with or without mot, running or not wink
will keep me ears open for ya dude and preferance on colour and engine size thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 27th Jun 2008 12:22pm
nice one bud happyany colour will do and the engine size has to be the v6 one. the Mazda's MX-6 and 626 will do as its the same engine wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 12th Jul 2008 2:01pm
still wanted Mazda MX-6 and 626 or ford probe yes
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 25th Aug 2008 12:43pm
can not get one anywere so still wanted Mazda MX-6 and 626 or ford probe
Hi, are you still after a probe?

I'm picking one up in St Helens on Sunday, details are a bit sketchy.

Its red and got leather!!!!

Thats really all I know at the mo.

Shifty

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 29th Aug 2008 4:25pm
ye bud still after one is it a 24v will the car be at your Loc: shropshire and whats the price
Hi, i think it is a 24v, I'm picking it up on Sunday and could deliver it same day(saves me taking it home!!)

No T and T, but its supposed to be nice and a good runner.

£250
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 29th Aug 2008 4:48pm
would need to see it and hear it before i say yes wink can ye get photos of it think

and errrrr best to pm me now happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 29th Aug 2008 4:53pm
smackoh and welcome to wikiwirral bud thumbsup
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Ford probe wanted Any condition::::::::::: - 2nd Sep 2008 10:40pm
Shiftyseamus? Hmmm think

Errr, Ok.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral