Forums
Posted By: Pomp Wanted: A gd fone around £60-£70 - 3rd Feb 2007 9:42pm

My phones gone dead nw so am lookin for something quite gd but not too old if you no what i mean amd around 60 to 70. post ur offers peeps Thnks
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Wanted: A gd fone around £60-£70 - 4th Feb 2007 3:31pm
iv got a motorola V3iM. you can have it for £70. comes with box, USB lead, car charger, home charger everythin. if your interested give me a shout.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Wanted: A gd fone around £60-£70 - 5th Feb 2007 3:09pm
actually i dont want to sell my V3 but if you want it you can buy my Sony Ericsson K750i for £70. only had it since december.
Posted By: Pomp Re: Wanted: A gd fone around £60-£70 - 21st Feb 2007 4:50am
I got a new phone nw so close this topic plz smile

Soz for not replyin scotty69, i wasnt too keen on the motorola's as my mums got one of them an the features etc jst seem'd abit slow an i previously had a sony ericsson k750i lol so i was looking for something newer ish.

Went into carphonewarehouse yesterday an the guy kept buggin me to change operaters to T-mobile. He was like what network you on.. I say the genie sim card o2.. he sez well i can get u a better deal blady bla lol an i still wernt impressd all i wanted was a phone lol an he was givin me a lecture. Then goes on about all i want is for u to have a gd phone with the best deals. He dint seem impressed wen i sed no still lol.

After i get the phone he wanted to no if i was the owner of me house landline number!!!!! lol i wernt so i sed no but i bet he was goin to fill me with another lecture about the best deals for landlines aswel haha.

Dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with carphonewarehouse jst wasnt expecting alot of lectures.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: A gd fone around £60-£70 - 21st Feb 2007 5:14am
All mobile shops are like that Pomp matey, I hate going into Phones4u, I always come out with a new phone and contract... although I usually have cash in my pocket too to pay off my old contract lol.

Still, I stay away nowadays, except when its upgrade time.

smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral