Forums
just really interested in if anyone has been pulled over for it and what they got??
it would be dangerous driving, or endangering life. poss driving without due care and attention. not in control of a motorvehicle, the list is endless. i would advise not doing it in public places.
it would be classed as
Dangerous driving
Reckless driving
"Car-play"
And the good old "misuse of a motor vehicle"

At the very least thats what u cud get pinged for,easily a bannable offence,dont do it in public
Yup, I would go with the above. Never in a million years would I do it on the roads anyway, it's just stupid and anyone who does is a *****. I got caught once doing a doughnut in a car park, I got off with a producer but the officer said if there was anyone else about he would have taken my licence off me. I would have said the same if I were him too. Simple answer is don't do it!
I got a slap on the wrists and a producer a few years ago after they watched me do 2 laps - sideways on the 12th Man Roundabout in Upton in the Sierra.

It was about 1:30am though and there was nothing else on the roads!
I like trying to do it all the time but mine wont do donuts from standstill. I just like twictching the arse end out on round abouts just b4 i turn off them ha ha ha ha
Did it on the b&q rounderbout and got a roasting (said i had only had the car 2 days and it broke away in the wet)

But he did say its Dangerous driving and can carry a prison sentence hence why i do trackdays and soon drifting.

If you want to drift try drift sites for places to go.

www.trampdrift.com
d1.
opt drift club
drift works

All these can help.

Or find a big open space well out the way and have a go there.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral