Forums
Posted By: Mark Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 2nd Aug 2006 6:42pm
Found 2 Links.

\'Mini-moto\' riders face crackdown

Mini-motorbikes \'will be crushed\'

Police will be seizing illegally ridden bikes, such as mini-motorcycles used on public roads, and warning parents not to buy them for their children.

Blackburn, Liverpool, Chester, Oldham, Salford and Halton have also got funds for a targeted enforcement campaign.
Mini-motorbike riders who break the law on public land could be fined or see their machines confiscated and crushed, Home Secretary John Reid has warned.
The government has given £200,000 to help enforce laws on "mini-motos" in 28 areas of England and Wales.

You have been warned omg
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 2nd Aug 2006 6:47pm
Yeah, I saw this on the BBC this morning, and about time too I say! They are nothing but a nusiance. And the sound of their engines is just annoying.

And how they can be road legal when they have tax and insurance go only knows, they are not safe at all!

There amount of accidents I have heard of involving these things is rediculous too, a child was killed not so long ago on one.

Just my 2 pence smile
Posted By: jonny vectra sri Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 2nd Aug 2006 10:47pm
*******S mad killjoys
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 2nd Aug 2006 11:29pm
matty, aint you run out of two pence's by now? lol

its about time, it was only yesterday that some twunt was riding up and down in our back ally...fecking annoying
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 3rd Aug 2006 12:16am
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
matty, aint you run out of two pence's by now? lol
Not yet, still got half a jar to go... tease
Posted By: kaytie Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 3rd Aug 2006 4:45pm
my dads got a mini moto thingy x
Posted By: lawton Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 4th Aug 2006 7:35pm
lol, it wont stop me using mine,
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 4th Aug 2006 7:37pm
Were do you use yours Lawton?

smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 4th Aug 2006 8:58pm
Lol, Ive got one too laugh

Behind brombrough is a decent place - in the evenings. Quiet and well away from people who can complain laugh

If they spot ya though, they gotta catch ya first, can the old bill do 60mph down little entrys wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 4th Aug 2006 10:04pm
I dont suppose they are aiming this at the likes of you Stuy hehe. I think its more the kids who have them and constantly ride them day and night in residential area's and parks. This does cause annoyance.

smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 6th Aug 2006 7:50pm
Ive got one now aswell thanxs to kate £40 bargain.
Posted By: lawton Re: Mini-motorbikes 'will be crushed' - 7th Aug 2006 6:15pm
Originally posted by MattyC:
Were do you use yours Lawton?

smile
brombrough, same place stuy go`s, and as he said, i prob wouldn`t stop for the police, they not going to knock you off it with there car and you just find loads of alley ways etc to get away
tds is a good place to go by vauxhalls on north road. loads of people take them there and i have never seen the police there.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral