Forums
Posted By: stubbzy HAND HELD SPEED CAMERAS - 2nd Sep 2004 8:13am
just to let you all know WATCH OUT!

i was on me way home last night goin down bermuda rd in moreton (a side rd which takes me to mine) & on the side of the rd were 2 police with a hand held speed gun.
she pointed it straight at me. luckily i was only doin 30ish so i slowed to just under to be safe. when i passed she looked a bit confused & looked at her gun. this could be because my number plate is still in me window & not on the bumper!
anyway just warnin you all. i reckon they are doin this on roads that don't have speed bumps.
the van was out of site & only as i past them i saw it parked in the side rd.
Posted By: Mark Re: HAND HELD SPEED CAMERAS - 2nd Sep 2004 11:18am
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: HAND HELD SPEED CAMERAS - 2nd Sep 2004 2:38pm
Thanks for the information matey will keep me eye open wink
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: HAND HELD SPEED CAMERAS - 2nd Sep 2004 2:49pm
god dam thats rite near manie aswell i bett look out not that i would speed n e way( LMFBO!!)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HAND HELD SPEED CAMERAS - 13th Oct 2004 2:51am
you need to attach your plate to the bumper some how as it is illegal to have it displayed in the window. Also remeber a police officer cannot fine your if there is only 1 with the Radar gun. There need to be 2 officers present to produce you with a fine and/or points
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HAND HELD SPEED CAMERAS - 18th Oct 2004 8:29pm
i agree with steve but all so the radar gun needs too be on a triy pod as well as two police ther but i allso no thay hide on the a41 just by woodyear rd goin too eastham in the layby wear them tolits r but it good too no wear thay all r thanks

TAZZ
© Wirral-Wikiwirral