Forums
Posted By: Mark The item is ineligible for PayPal Buyer Protection - 19th Feb 2013 2:10pm
This is more common than i thought.

After buying some software on line it showed a bug, after a discussion with the company i decided to ask for a refund, as the software was no longer behaving as intended. This would have been ok if it was not for there get out terms and conditions.

Its not a big read but worth being aware of that Pay Pal Protection does not cover a lot of items Software (Digital) or Motor cars etc. . .

Click Me

Pay Pal Terms Click Me

The Frustration is that when purchasing the Software on line i was told that it was covered by paypal protection. But obviously not.
Ive decided to continue to use the software with the bug as i cant see the way out costing less than the software of £50.

Just a warning to you guys smile
What software, whats the bug?
Remote desktop software.
It behaved like i was behind glass. Under certain circumstances.

I have a work around but its not great.

Have you tried Logmein ?
Originally Posted by Zimmer
Have you tried Logmein ?

I use that for remote access on the shop computers, you can use it from the iPhone/iPad as well as other PC's.

A few family have it on their computers as well, much easier to fix when all they have to do is leave it connected and I can work during the night.

There are a lot of versions, I also use the commercial one which businesses prefer so you don't have always access to their computers.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral