Forums
Posted By: neilmcc help needed wiriting letter - 25th Oct 2011 1:59pm
I am after some advice if there are any templets for writing letter as my car has been damaged and i have to put in writing to wirral partnership homes the damaged caused for them to pass it onto there insurance. A solicitor will charge me a £250 upfront fee to help if i have to do this i will but i was wondering if there are any templets to give me an idea of what to write

cheers neil
Posted By: ex0__ Re: help needed wiriting letter - 25th Oct 2011 2:05pm
Are you sending WPH a mechanic report of the damage done to the car? (or something similar?)
Posted By: reddragon Re: help needed wiriting letter - 25th Oct 2011 2:28pm
why isnt your insurance doing it for you if wph are at fault
Posted By: Salmon Re: help needed wiriting letter - 25th Oct 2011 2:37pm
Lots of templates here

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/CT010146792.aspx
Posted By: neilmcc Re: help needed wiriting letter - 25th Oct 2011 2:49pm
no just a letter stating what has happened and that i want to make a claim of them, Im not getting my car insurance to do it as it will go against me as a claim even though its non fault the premium will still go up next year and i dont want that. I am going to get a quote for the cost as well

cheers neil
Posted By: reddragon Re: help needed wiriting letter - 25th Oct 2011 2:54pm
all you got to do is

hi your vehicle ******* hit by wph fleet number *** on date ************ at this location ******** heres the 3 estimates for damage and if your vehicle is to do with work then claim for a courtesy / hire car
Posted By: neilmcc Re: help needed wiriting letter - 25th Oct 2011 2:56pm
cheers will do that it was contractors replacing a roof next door and have covered my car with dust and stone chips that was the problem

cheers
Posted By: AlexB Re: help needed wiriting letter - 27th Oct 2011 9:10am
If you want to drop me a PM with the pertinent details then I will knock something up for you in 2 mins that will do the job.
Posted By: neilmcc Re: help needed wiriting letter - 29th Oct 2011 11:25am
thanks for the offer but ive got one sorted now

cheers neil
© Wirral-Wikiwirral