Forums
Posted By: hoseman SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 7:39am
Whos had one of these and how the hell was it allowed into my PM box??
Its from a deleted user, obviouslyy wasnt deleted before this shite was sent to me!
Here it is in its entirety and is now deleted!

I know this Letter will come to you as a surprise, though I do not intend to embarrass you. Let me start by formally introducing My self to you. I am Barrister Richard Spencer a British citizen but currently residing in Lome-Togo,a personal attorney to late Engineer Robert,a nationality of your country who died in tragic motor accident by running into a stationery Trailer without warning sign on December 26 , 2006.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the fund valued at USD10,200,000.00 left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Finance Firm where this huge amount were deposited.

The said Security Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confiscated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer.

I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim.

All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement.

I look forward to receive your response.
RICHARD SPENCER
PRINCIPAL PARTNER
Reply to this email: [email protected]

Posted By: bert1 Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 7:55am
Quite a few got it, another thread somewhere, apparently there's a few millionaires walking around now.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 8:57am
Thread number 6 on this I reckon haha.
Posted By: Razzi Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 8:57am
Forward it to www.419eater.com the scambaiter site and let them deal with it . Their letters archive is a brilliant laugh.
Posted By: 2005wireman Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 9:33am
Ive just tell them to donate it to a charity of there choice .I May not have much money But am happy with the few pounds ive got in my pocket...Just off to put a quid on the lotto for tonight draw...: )
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 10:55am
I'm afraid I just swore at the pillock.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 11:44am
I also swore and looked really stupid when it changed the words to 'fook' and 'grrr'
Posted By: kermit Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 12:08pm
rrr I still havent got one
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 12:21pm
Originally Posted by kermit
rrr I still havent got one

you have now lol grin
Posted By: KevinFinity Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 1:36pm
I recived one yesterday. I just deleted it.
Posted By: maxdavo Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 6:25pm
I get those quite often in my inbox, i just delete them x
Posted By: MissGuided Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 6:42pm
The 'member' has been removed...
Posted By: bazzoh Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 10:08pm
that 419eater.com is hilarious! the case named "busted" is an absolute must read - especially if your a monty python fan!
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 10:18pm
i got one too, barsteward!
Posted By: jimbob Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 11:24pm
There was me thinking i was the only one who was going to have pockets full of money.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 9th Mar 2011 11:35pm
Originally Posted by jimbob
There was me thinking i was the only one who was going to have pockets full of money.

and us all lol raftl
Posted By: ponytail Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 10th Mar 2011 11:28am
I enjoy playing them along - even as far as asking them for their a/c details to see if they can direct debit from a foreign account. I also discussed what I could legally spend the money on - if they could give me details to start spending out of their a/c. They fall for it initially, then realise that it was a windup. It can be fun. sad really!!!! ha. ha.
Posted By: Razzi Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 10th Mar 2011 2:18pm
Funniest one i read Bazz, was where the baiter pretended to be the head of a religious organization and to prove they (the scammer) had seen the light and become a member of the church, he had to balance an enormous fish on his head and tattoo im a little sunbeam on his chest,. i couldn't stop laughing so so funny.
Posted By: Nigel Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 11th Mar 2011 10:28pm
I had the same email. I just deleted it Lol.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 11th Mar 2011 10:39pm
This was a scam?!?!?! omg

Ive given him my name, address, bank details and sent him a cheque to cover initial costs eek

raftl
Posted By: MissGuided Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 11th Mar 2011 11:14pm

Hello Saaaarr!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: SCAM IN MY PM BOX!!!!! - 12th Mar 2011 11:53am
Originally Posted by StuyMac
This was a scam?!?!?! omg

Ive given him my name, address, bank details and sent him a cheque to cover initial costs eek

Stuy, I'm well surprised no one on wiki has given you a rollicking yet. I don't think they believe you, you obviously haven't got a poker face.

raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral