Forums
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Panel TV on adjoining wall - 5th Dec 2010 7:01pm
I'm not sure if I've put this in the right place.
My neighbours have got the TV on the adjoining wall between theirs and mine. It's been up for ages but about 3 months ago I started to vibrate the wall. I mentioned it in a jokey way a couple of weeks ago and they turned it down and it was fine. She asked me last week if it had been better and I said it had been great that I'd not heard a thing. Within 10 minutes it was turned back up to it's original volume ......... gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I don't to be a pain in the @rse, she reckoned that it hadn't been turned down much when I couldn't hear it so I don't get why they've turned it back up.
Does anyone know if there's anyway of padding the bracket that would muffle the noise vibration that I could suggest????
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Panel TV on adjoining wall - 5th Dec 2010 7:50pm
Yer. Butt her. But get ya wii fit back first!
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Panel TV on adjoining wall - 5th Dec 2010 9:26pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Yer. Butt her. But get ya wii fit back first!

Doh! Now why didn't I think of that raftl
x
Posted By: DavidB Re: Panel TV on adjoining wall - 6th Dec 2010 1:09pm
Use one of those metal detectors to find the bolts holding it on, then drill holes and work them out so the TV falls off. wink
Claim you were putting a picture up or something.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Panel TV on adjoining wall - 6th Dec 2010 1:13pm
So many great ideas - I'm spoiled for choice raftl raftl
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Panel TV on adjoining wall - 8th Dec 2010 1:43pm
Knock your wall down and then there will be nowhere to hang it.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Panel TV on adjoining wall - 8th Dec 2010 6:05pm
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Knock your wall down and then there will be nowhere to hang it.

No way - they've got 3 kids!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral