Forums
Posted By: Nigel Austin Malloy JP - 19th May 2010 9:02am
I think it is wrong that Austin Malloy JP should be criticised for refering to the two 16-year-olds at the town's youth court the way he did after they caused £3,000 worth of damage to Blackburn Cathedral. Who agrees? Are our Magistrates tough enough these days? I don't think so!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Austin Malloy JP - 19th May 2010 9:18am
What did he say?
Posted By: bert1 Re: Austin Malloy JP - 19th May 2010 9:20am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-job-son-IS-....html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Posted By: Colgo Re: Austin Malloy JP - 19th May 2010 9:28am
He described them as “Absolute ...” after they had vandalised Blackburn Cathedral.

The dictionary says,

... - a low, worthless, or evil person

So I think he is 100% correct
Even one of the boys father agrees
Posted By: Wench Re: Austin Malloy JP - 19th May 2010 10:08am
He was rather restrained IMO. I think he was spot on and should have been applauded!! This country is far too geared around not upsetting criminals or breaching their Human Rights - never mind protecting those of us who are Law abiding Citizens. It makes my blood boil somad

The problem is that like the Police, their hands are tied by what the Government states they can do. They should butt out as far as I'm concerned. Having said that, they are giving the Police and Courts more charging powers without having to go via the CPS in some cases.

Austin Malloy, Sir, I stand and applaud you clap
Posted By: Nigel Re: Austin Malloy JP - 19th May 2010 10:20am
Originally Posted by Wench
He was rather restrained IMO. I think he was spot on and should have been applauded!! This country is far too geared around not upsetting criminals or breaching their Human Rights - never mind protecting those of us who are Law abiding Citizens. It makes my blood boil somad

The problem is that like the Police, their hands are tied by what the Government states they can do. They should butt out as far as I'm concerned. Having said that, they are giving the Police and Courts more charging powers without having to go via the CPS in some cases.

Austin Malloy, Sir, I stand and applaud you clap

I will second you there wench. Keep up the good work Austin !!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral