Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX money saving forum - 26th Feb 2010 9:09pm
i reccomend people -who are not already -subscribe to the newsletter at www.moneysavingexpert.com !
you get a weekly newsletter, via email, that informs you of all things financial- whether its 'loop holes', legal advice or whatever.
it has valuable info for povs and 'rich tight- arses' alike!!! of course, you can register for access of the main site too.
Posted By: chriskay Re: money saving forum - 27th Feb 2010 12:04am
Good site.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: money saving forum - 27th Feb 2010 12:41am
Good, innit? wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: money saving forum - 27th Feb 2010 2:14am
Been registered on there for many moons, its an alright forum, but a lot of the threads turn into arguments over whether "value" brands are worth the money etc... There is an argument going on in the food forums over the past few days, regarding Asda selling 160 sausages for £3. There are some up-thier-own-arse fkin snobs on there telling people that they should not buy them, because they are not good sausages, and its broken out into an argument over what constitutes a good sausage.

I mean, ffs lol, its good for browsing for bargains and advice etc, but there are a lot of people on there who are trying to tell everyone how they should live their lives, and a lot of people who think the whole nation has x-amount of money (wealthy) and when people mention something they would never buy because its too cheap, they go off on one lol. Like an extreme version of this post haha!!

Saved me some money over the years though!
Posted By: Wheels Re: money saving forum - 27th Feb 2010 2:29am
Can't beat a quality sausage tho wink
Posted By: DavidB Re: money saving forum - 26th Mar 2010 11:37am
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Asda selling 160 sausages for £3.

omg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral