Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Whats this? - 19th May 2009 11:13am
Ive had a letter posted from singapore inviting me to join a secret group who will share their secrets for success with me, for free because i have unique traits, very special blah blah
You post the invitation acceptance form to las vegas. I smell a rat but with saying that they not asking for money? Wtf is it? Anyone know?
Posted By: Wench Re: Whats this? - 19th May 2009 11:20am
How do they know you have these "special traits" if they have never met you?? I smell a whole sewer full of rats to be honest. Keep it and put it in one of the prepaid envelopes from Capital One raftl
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Whats this? - 19th May 2009 11:21am
Called junk mail lol. You'd be correct to smell a rat, they will ask for your bank details somewhere along the line. Its probably a mail phishing scam, seeing those who are gullable enough to belive it, ie those who respond.

Gives them a better hit rate when scamming; call it market research if you like.

laugh
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Whats this? - 19th May 2009 8:41pm
Originally Posted by Wench
How do they know you have these "special traits" if they have never met you?? I smell a whole sewer full of rats to be honest. Keep it and put it in one of the prepaid envelopes from Capital One raftl
ive posted them back an empty flattened tampax box.
Posted By: Wench Re: Whats this? - 19th May 2009 8:47pm
Nicely done Rude raftl
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Whats this? - 19th May 2009 10:52pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
ive posted them back an empty flattened tampax box.

raftl What a reply. i believe that should suit there "unique traits" raftl
Posted By: hoseman Re: Whats this? - 20th May 2009 7:48am
You will now get a "thank you mam" letter and be asked for your bank details anyway!!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral