Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Tesco's 50% Off Sale... - 12th Dec 2008 5:56pm
Is crap, don't bother going out of your way for it lol. They are basically selling all the shite cheap, that nobody is buying, and even with the 50% off, the crap isnt selling lol.

I popped in before for some food shopping and had a browse and there was nothing any good there. Tesco are billing it as the sale of the year lol.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Tesco's 50% Off Sale... - 12th Dec 2008 5:59pm
cheers bud.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Tesco's 50% Off Sale... - 12th Dec 2008 6:49pm
Those barstard ripped me off this afternoon and I didn't have the energy to complain!!

When you go in, the christmas card aisle and all the wrapping paper has signs up saying 'Half-price Christmas Sale on selected lines'

But there doesn't seem to be anything marked down on the shelves. Which makes you assume that all of it is on sale. SO I bought 4 bottle bags thinking they were not now £1 each. When I got to the till I asked if there was a reduction and woman was clueless. Turned out it wasn't reduced.

I wanted to go to customer service with one of the 'half price' poster things in my hand and say - this is a big fat swizz! but I just didn't have the energy. So if anyone fancies doing it on my behalf please do!!

Its such a rip off - like they need to make any more money at Christmas!!!
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Tesco's 50% Off Sale... - 12th Dec 2008 11:49pm
Tescos dont need money.. They already have it.. but as there slogan says.. Very little helps.. Ohh sorry that every! lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral