Forums
Posted By: BandyCoot Seasonal Scam - 7th Dec 2008 1:33pm
Phone call or note left. "We have a parcel to deliver and you were out, ring this number to arrange collection." It's an 09xx number and you get scammed on your phone bill. Don't do it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seasonal Scam - 7th Dec 2008 2:10pm
I think this has been highlighted before. However it's good to bring it up again to remind folk.

There are always bottom dwelling ... suckers out to fleece you, especially at this time of the year.

Avoid ANY number that starts 09... LIKE THE PLAGUE !!!!!
Same league as that nice Nigerian Prince who will give a million quid IF you would be so kind as to give him your Bank details.
Aye - right-o Sunshine !!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Seasonal Scam - 7th Dec 2008 4:06pm
This has been going on for years.

smile
Posted By: chiccy Re: Seasonal Scam - 7th Dec 2008 6:40pm
seriously i got this text bout a\ monTH AGO IF I HADNT OF READ IT ON HERE ID OFPROBS OF CALLED THE NO XX
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seasonal Scam - 7th Dec 2008 7:08pm
Forewarned is forearmed and all that jazz..........!
Posted By: Morseman Re: Seasonal Scam - 7th Dec 2008 8:44pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
I think this has been highlighted before. However it's good to bring it up again to remind folk.

There are always bottom dwelling ... suckers out to fleece you, especially at this time of the year.

Avoid ANY number that starts 09... LIKE THE PLAGUE !!!!!
Same league as that nice Nigerian Prince who will give a million quid IF you would be so kind as to give him your Bank details.

Aye - right-o Sunshine !!

Don't tell me this is not true? I have just ordered a Ferrari on the strength of it! raftl
Posted By: Wench Re: Seasonal Scam - 7th Dec 2008 10:16pm
I had the text message a few weeks ago. Sent them a text back saying "nice try d1ckhe@d but I know I've not ordered anything so fook ewe".

Not heard anything since raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seasonal Scam - 8th Dec 2008 9:17am
Well done Jaci. The awesome power of the English language eh. !!

Keep up the good work !!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral