Forums
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 27th Jan 2008 2:29pm
Isnt there only so many times they can pull you or sumat cause its doing my head in now, Iv done nuffin wrong at all and im all 100% legal, They Keep pulling me cause its coming up i have no insure (insured it the other day on the net so they said it will take afew days to go on the log thing lol) but when i first got pulled shouldnt he have put a note on the reg plate or sumat saying pulled for no insure but has insure lol cause its doing me nut in LOL

I had a fully modded car and never got pulled once, Now iv got a 100% standard car iv been pulled 3 times in 2 days since iv had it frown
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 27th Jan 2008 4:57pm
i use to get pulled everyday when i had my nova once i got pulled 3 times in one day within hours i was totally road legal it really pisses you of doesnt it i started writing down all the times i got pulled and the reason and showing the next copper who pulled me and a photocopy of all my documents.
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 27th Jan 2008 5:00pm
Its just the fact im 100% road legal and there are other people out there getting away with murder etc etc but they wanna waste there time pulling people like me.... lol
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 27th Jan 2008 10:18pm
Originally Posted by Bravo__Sean
Isnt there only so many times they can pull you or sumat cause its doing my head in now, Iv done nuffin wrong at all and im all 100% legal,

but isnt it nice to know that they ARE targetting those uninsured drivers.....
they dont have anyway of putting a "note" on the reg plate to say you actaully HAVE insurance..thats down to the insurance company...

and murderers, rapists burglars etc etc tend to drive cars too..and often use cars to commit more serious crimes...
Posted By: Pomp Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 27th Jan 2008 11:02pm
nicely written, alot of sense made. Matty got pulled some time back because of it not coming up on the system and I think they told him not to drive it until a few days. One way to sort out that problem Sean smile but i know what you mean with it peeing you off.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 12:57am
We were pulled the other day with the reason "the sticker on the window".. my CW sticker, he was going on about "boy racers" and Cruise stickers.. started having a go at him about not being able to pull us cas of that and he then said i had no insurance.. first off.. "boy racer"... my dad was driving he's 50-odd.. we're both fully insured on the car and it couldnt be more standard if i tried to make it.. he was about 2 seconds from taking my car then called my insurance people, dads been with the same company for years.. and yet i can name about 6 people i know who drive around with nothing legal other than the fact they (might) have tax and MOT... fkers wasting my time
Posted By: Pomp Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 1:21am
Strange one that
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 9:27am
TBH matey, id get on to your insurance company as its their fault and not the Police - they are only acting on info supplied.

I have a traders policy and when I add a car they say it will be added to the database at midnight, ready for the next day.

....ive never been pulled for no insurance.

Give your insurance hell mate - Im pretty sure you pay them enough to do their job properly....

This will also mean the police wont be interested in you, and then can get on with more important work smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 3:05pm
Think it might be ok now cause i got followed by a copper last night but didnt get pulled smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 4:14pm
Yeah when you change your insurance, sometimes they are lazy fooks and dont add your carto the database for like upto 5 days!! I know when I changed my insurance over to the Rover it was on the database the next day... but when I did the 306 it took like 3 days to go on.

You can check if it's on at www.askmid.com

As stated, it's not the police's fault, they are merely pulling you find out if you have insurance or not, as it is coming up as you don't... this helps prevent people from driving without insurance.

I got pulled last year lol, for driving without valid tax. What had happened is I had bought me Rover without tax, so I plodded off the post office and got meself some tax like 3 days before the end of the month... then the final day of the month I was pulled for driving with no tax and showed the kind office my tax disc and receipt. Unfortunatly it turned out the tax disc wasnt valid till the next day (1st of the month)! However my argument was it did'nt have a start date, or a note on the receipt, just an expiry date.

Anyway the kind officer let me be on my way with the advice not to drive with it for the remaining few hours of the day unless absolutely nessecary as id probably be pulled again and I might get a copper who is just out to get everything he can lol.

I don't understand why they dont print a start date on the tax disc's but oh well! Not the police's fault and not my fault.

smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 4:19pm
R*** FRP is on the Motor Insurance Database today

The details on the MID are:

Vehicle Make/Model: MITSUBISHI CARISMA GLXI

Thats means its on yeah ? laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 4:23pm
yep smile
Posted By: Civic_Coupe_Sean Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 4:24pm
WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo raftl

Cheers for the link and post Matty smile

Posted By: MattLFC Re: Been pulled 3 times in 2 days...... - 28th Jan 2008 5:04pm
no problemo lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral