Forums
Posted By: Johnny Alan Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Oct 2004 10:53pm
I have only just recently just purchased the car it is a 04 punto so far I have done the following modifications:

.Rear spoiler
.Front spliiter
.Pipe cross induction kit
.Back box
.Underbody neon
.Tacho

I will try and get some pics soon so you can all to see.My future mods are as follows:
. M3 mirrors
.Side skirts
.Rear bumper
.17s
.Tinted windows
.And lots of I.C.E :go:
Posted By: Scooby Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Oct 2004 11:47pm
Sounds like a sweet little motor mate, get those pics hosted asap for us all to see. If you carnt host pics send them to me at scooby@cruisewirral.com and i can host them for you. happy

Would be good to see the car in person happy
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Oct 2004 3:44pm
ill get some pics of the car for you lot ive got a pic of his car @ nite with the neons lit up but its taken off me phone...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: robbie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 7th Oct 2004 7:34am
sounds well good love to see it,should be well sweet with the 17s and sideskirts
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 7th Oct 2004 11:39pm
your look alrite aswell have benn down at the rock most night so might see you their mate
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 17th Oct 2004 2:49pm
hi just been on a mad one this week and bought a 12" audiobahn sub 500 w rms, infinity amp and capacitor and it all been fitted in a home made mdf jobby in my boot I will try and get some pics soon
Punto driver
Posted By: robbie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 20th Oct 2004 6:37pm
sounds loud mate
nice one keep up the modds
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2004 5:01pm
cheers it is loud but not as loud as you would expect ya will have to come over at one of the cruises and il show ya it, what ya got planned for yours next?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Oct 2004 7:07pm
been out spending again just sprayed parts of my dash with that follia tech interior spray, i am really impressed with the results so i recomend it to any1. Also I just fitted a sparco gear knob and gaiter aswell as a simonini racing handbrake and gaiter combo. Am planning on getting my 17's in about four weeks but in the mean time am getting a pair of component speakers for the front as the standard 1s distort when ever i turn the volume up on the sub
punto driver
p.s send me any ideas you have that will look good etc, all help is appreciated
Posted By: corsasportjay Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Oct 2004 9:51pm
Sounds sweet cant wait to see pics!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 8th Dec 2004 6:42pm
yeah been on a spending spree again just before christmas i have just purchased a vent called a split it is similar to an f50 that gettin fitted nxt week at automotive design, I have also ripped out my install and have desided to go fiberglass and purchase another audibahn sub aswell as this i a sellin my front splitter as my car is mk3 and it for a mk2 aso it just doesnt sit right.Am going to order a titan kit in jan and get fitted by a body shop so should look good. :cheers:
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Dec 2004 2:29pm
had me vent fitted looks great cost £300, also nearlly completed my install which is begining to look cool try and get some pics asap
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Jan 2005 6:09pm
why away on holiday ive treated myself to a new pair of subs mac audio they light up which i think is cool. got the for 85 euros which is about £60 each.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 9th Jan 2005 6:49pm
just bought myself a pair of dtm cup mirrors which will be on their way to the body shop to get sprayed but i have something speacial to do to them first.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 9th Jan 2005 7:05pm
The subs looks kewl happy
Posted By: Meesh Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 9th Jan 2005 7:12pm
First time i saw the subs at CNW last night, lookin sweet mate

Just a pitty ya cars too tall and gets effected by sidewinds eh tease lol
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Jan 2005 1:46pm
shut it ya mad head, you were just crazy, wait till i get it lowered ill get you then he he he
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Jan 2005 4:42pm
Originally posted by Meesh:
Just a pitty ya cars too tall and gets effected by sidewinds eh tease lol
Meesh taller cars are affected more by sidewinds.Cars that are low wide and have wide tires are the most stable in windy conditions.Spoilers help, Imagine doin 70 into a 70mph headwind.The backend wud be decked(dependin on functionality of spoiler)
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Jan 2005 5:43pm
i have a spoiler meesh so im alrite he he he
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Jan 2005 6:25pm
yo punto driver got a pic of ya skirts LOL.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 16th Jan 2005 4:30pm
not yet their getting fitted on the 2nd along with my new mercury rear bumper have just ordered £350 at automotive design just hope my bumper arriver in time it said allow 28 day for delivery so finger crossed
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 16th Jan 2005 4:34pm
my mirrors wont be available now for another three weeks because their waiting on the baseplates. frown
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 16th Jan 2005 6:09pm
Got a pic of ya bumper mate.?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 17th Jan 2005 8:19pm
i will show you at the nxt meet or if you go on to Stxstyling.co.uk then its the mercury bumper for the mk2.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 20th Jan 2005 6:36pm
Got my rear bumper today it looks great one problem tho just paid for my exhaust to go through the centre and now it interfering with my bumper. Will hav it sorted soon tho il try and get some pics.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 23rd Jan 2005 12:06am
fitted my bumper now and got my back box altered by cybox they did a great job and were very reson able and it now looks sweet just got to wait now till the second now till it goes into amd to get sprayed along with the skirts.
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 23rd Jan 2005 1:44am
Cool ehys me lado, u not got no pics? Look forward to seeing it all.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 23rd Jan 2005 8:51pm
cheers broom will be down tues so you can see it then dont now how to host pics plus left me camera at the airport anyway.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Jan 2005 8:10pm
Went to the bodyshop today to ask about a pear spray job he said they look crap and pointed me in the direction of getting a flip paint done the paint is costing me £300 from tetrosyl and £800 labour have booked it in at auto motion they do a great job and its getting done at the end of march so am just going to have to drive around with white bumpers and side skirts till then. should ahave some pics for ya when it done.
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Jan 2005 10:26pm
U fitted a kit withut sprayin it? smack

Nonono m8
1. They look awful
2. They are very easily damaged when not painted. Ive seen about 3 cars with kits on only in there primed state and the primer just washes away and it takes a lot off filler with it. These kits are effectively made of filler. Unless its a plastic one where all thats gonna happen to it is scuffs galore. Ur choice m8 but i will be so surpriesed if the kit is in exactly the same cindition the day u get it sprayed as it was wen it was in the box.

Just my opinion and i think u made a mistake. Hope u make it thru next 2 months ok
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Jan 2005 1:44pm
it doesnt look that bad, and the time it gets sprayed it will look spot on, to tell the truth. (which aint long now to get sprayed) smile

ive seen loads of cars with the body kits on and they havent had it sprayed yet, but they look no different then when they first put it on.

i think it looks ok rhys xx
happy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Jan 2005 3:27pm
quality man cant wait. national stands here you come
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 30th Jan 2005 6:11pm
cheers daz mate changed me mind again tho it going black agin wednesday not flip paint now, should have for you to see soon, think it will be interesting to see what he does with your skirts hopefully they look okay. How your new car running?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Jan 2005 12:50am
Originally posted by scoop2004:
U fitted a kit withut sprayin it? smack

Nonono m8
1. They look awful
2. They are very easily damaged when not painted. Ive seen about 3 cars with kits on only in there primed state and the primer just washes away and it takes a lot off filler with it. These kits are effectively made of filler. Unless its a plastic one where all thats gonna happen to it is scuffs galore. Ur choice m8 but i will be so surpriesed if the kit is in exactly the same cindition the day u get it sprayed as it was wen it was in the box.

Just my opinion and i think u made a mistake. Hope u make it thru next 2 months ok
Dont you think that was abit harsh? People have their reasons for not doing it all at the one time.

Rhys, it looks fine and it will look even better once sprayed.
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Jan 2005 1:10pm
on behave off rhys, cheers evo, smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Feb 2005 1:28pm
hi peeps was suposed to get my car back yesterday but wont be ready till monday now cause as you know my sideskirts were for a saxo and are being modified to fit the punto well he's having a few difficulties but had a look with them fitted and they look the buisness he's just got some smoothing to do and to get them sprayed will ask mark when i see him at the nxt meet to take some pics and put them up for us.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Feb 2005 7:03pm
i seen it today, took a pic for you on me fone laugh

should look good once its done smile smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 16th Feb 2005 2:50pm
ive been busy this weekend tearing out the old sound system and sorting out the new one its just been to automotion to see if he will be able to spray it and smooth it for me, plus fanncy paint work, all will be revealed at the nationals. he he he
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 17th Feb 2005 6:59pm
Yeah it looks sweet rhys. thumbsup
Posted By: Dazza Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 17th Feb 2005 7:22pm
With the comments on fitting a kit without spraying it - Scoop this is best idea as theres no point spraying to find it doesnt fit, and if you have to 'modify' it to fit theres a chance of scrathing/damaging the newly sprayed parts
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Feb 2005 11:04am
true true dazza, smile
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Feb 2005 12:04pm
gud point dazza neva thort about it that way rhys sween car man big fan of the back bumper an centre exit shud look nice wen u get wheels

keepit up matey
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Feb 2005 1:23pm
saw a picture of ur car wiv the bumper sparayed and ive gotta say it looks sweet!! very nice rhys!!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Feb 2005 10:18pm
cheers peeps should be in the body shop one more time just before the nationals to get me install fiberglassed and sprayed.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 22nd Feb 2005 7:18pm
awwwwwwwww i cant wait hehe
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 22nd Feb 2005 7:35pm
what the awwwwwwwww for?????? lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 23rd Feb 2005 3:35pm
never mind smack
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Feb 2005 10:05am
hi peeps just to say am going to demon tweeks friday to get my new front bumper for the mk3 atlast theyve got them out. Noticed it in their 2005 catalogue so should have it on soon. My install is going to be delayed a few more weeks as this bumper is top on my priority list.
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Feb 2005 10:31am
your car was lookin sweet on sat night at mack attack! thumbsup
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Feb 2005 4:14pm
only becasue it was keeping you warm saz lol, only messin.

he saw a well nice punto there, so hes got a few ideas, i shouldnt take him to things like this, new ideas all the time.

and rhys you best not change you ICE when you get it done, i will kill you if you do hehehehehehe
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 1st Mar 2005 8:06pm
i might change you instead lol only jokin
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 23rd Mar 2005 9:57pm
hi peeps as you all know my install is getting fibreglassed and sprayed on the 4th but am in the process now of removing my interior aswell as this is also getting sprayed am then getting a pair of omp eco sky seats which are a leather look bucket and am going to trim my door cards myself to match but leave the rear seats to trim tech as this would be to difficult for myself should have my it done b4 the nationals.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 24th Mar 2005 7:41am
You're gonna end up with a feature car in no time happy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Mar 2005 11:24pm
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
You're gonna end up with a feature car in no time happy
Agree'd thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Apr 2005 11:50am
hey peeps just purchased some alloys from automotion they are only 15s oz f1 cup there a mat graphit finish with a yellow oz badge they make my car look really stealthy. Just need to get hold of my seats now b4 the nationals. also got hold of a harness for the drivers side but a bit of a t..t to get in and out of
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Apr 2005 4:35pm
Get pics smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Apr 2005 4:54pm
i will try to get some pics when its done dont want you all seeing a half finished job
Posted By: saz2004 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Apr 2005 3:46pm
i saw the car other day in the quay and its lookin sweet!! i noticed it a mile off!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Apr 2005 11:05pm
cheers peeps am going to get some new seats if john decides not to sell me his head unit. 3.5 weeks 2 go.
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Apr 2005 1:12pm
your car is looking well nice babe, especially with them mirrors smile

cant wait for you to do the rest of ur mods and get ur sound system back, it will look soooooooo sweet smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Apr 2005 6:45pm
yeah cheers learner, yeah just got hold of some dtm cup mirrors which are on my car now but r getting sprayed at the weekend also have just bought a pair of corbeau forza sport seats they r also in my car now but r botched onto the original seat frame as ive got 2 wait 3 weeks for a taylor made 1 from tweeks.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Apr 2005 5:10pm
hey peeps just had a great bargain just bought a set of four fox evo3 multi spoke wheels with tyre three months old for £60. got them fitted but just found out one of the wheels is ****.d and have ordered a replacment from tweeks for £85 not bad tho £145 a set of mint wheels and tyres.
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Apr 2005 5:47pm
Bargin hunter there, quality rims for the price i do say.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 20th Apr 2005 9:05pm
cheers broom also peeps have removed all ugly bits and pieces on me boot and welded the holes in have skimed ova it and booked it to go in to the body shop nxt friday to get sprayed
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd May 2005 5:34pm
car went in the bodyshop friday and he was able to finish smoothing and priming but unfortunatley their was not enough time in the day to spray it the colour of my car so it going back in wednesday to get completed and am goin to either get my install back friday or get me front bumper ordered
Posted By: Wacko Jacko Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd May 2005 5:58pm
Aright Rys,

Spoke to you Y'Day @ the rugby sevens :cheers: was a good day, your car looked boss also mate. thumbsup

Jack
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 20th Jul 2005 6:08pm
Hey peeps am going to get my springs fitted next week, I was able to get hold of a set of spax these give my car a 50mm drop. Also my install came back the other day just ned my new front bumper but am waiting for some to come out.
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 23rd Jul 2005 6:27pm
Install looks sweet fella. Top job
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 24th Jul 2005 3:05am
Ya install's p00 Rhys m8! wink

Mines better! My standard 100w sub that came with the car as an option! yeah babbbby!!

Lol only messin with ya mate!

Had fun fitting a new amp with you :cheers:
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 24th Jul 2005 12:20pm
cheers matey aint to sure if i will would be a buzz if i did we will see at the next meet ....
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Aug 2005 2:21pm
posted on behalf of PuntoDriver:
hey peeps its been a while since my car has had money spent on it so ive just ordered my furious front bumper and have asked automotion to spray it along with the car a two tone colour orange on the sides and the roof and bonet left black. Seen A 206 in this months fastcar and it looked sweet alloys are also going to be getting sprayed white. Ive also been following the same route as tony 220 and got hold of a nitrous kit and that to is going to be getting fitted. Itgoing to be pushing 25bhp to be safe but should keep up with vtr's etc
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 9:58am
hey peeps just had my springs fitted at automotion happy very reasonable i think. They make my car look really low but am just waiting for the front bumper to arrive and then it going in to get sprayed.
Posted By: lawton Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 10:13am
cool, is it as low as you wanted it, or is lower or higher than you expected?
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 10:56am
Any pics please?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 5:03pm
its similar to aggys the garage couldnt get it off the lift arms when they lowered it back down once the springs were fitted. They are very stiff tho and any bump in the road make my car bang rather than absorb them. I will get used to it tho. If ya down the rock tonight i should be their.
Posted By: lawton Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 5:57pm
what time you going down the rock?
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 6:00pm
seen this as i drove past b4 luks nice mate altho me thinks sum1s wishin they had lowered the car b4 purchasin the front bumper

"Mr plow that his name, that name again is mr plow" thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 6:52pm
about half nine u going to be their? You out tonight john
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 7:17pm
Even with NOS mate.. my Punto will hoon yours raftl
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Sep 2005 7:22pm
doubt that very much! lol
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Sep 2005 5:36pm
well said tony well said he he he he
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Sep 2005 9:35pm
doh !
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 11th Sep 2005 9:29pm
Big supprise coming in three weeks been thinking!!!!!
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 11th Sep 2005 9:37pm
hehe i know tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Sep 2005 9:02am
I think i do too! (I think!?) tease
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Sep 2005 1:09pm
Im loving that spray thingy
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Sep 2005 5:38pm
no none off you know only kate and I dont think any off you have seen anything like it. he he he the paint just cost me £400 from Rage that all im giving away he he he
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Sep 2005 5:40pm
so much for the orange then.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Sep 2005 5:42pm
this will be so much worth it with my new rims in november i think it may just make a feature but i aint going to get a big head
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Sep 2005 5:48pm
send some shots to the mags then and advise of the new paintjob in the pipeline as a feture can take its time to come round. by the time they book you in it would be done and so last week. LOL
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 12th Sep 2005 5:58pm
no i am only going to send the pics in when its complete not half finished would like to squeez a retrim b4 crimbo if i can afford it have to see how it goes with money with what i am getting done now. I felt sick when i got of the phone after ordering the paint lol
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Sep 2005 5:21pm
hey peps just fitted my alarm last night that my bird bought of aggy ages ago. My car is going a RAGE
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Sep 2005 5:26pm
hey peps just fitted my alarm last night that my bird bought of aggy ages ago. My car is going a rage extreme extacy green to blue flip, I am getting my side repeaters removed and seen as i will have remote central locking i am getting the locks removed for £50 whilst it in getting a full respray. Car is going in to automotion saturday so will be driving a Ka for a while. Should be done in two weeks.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Sep 2005 5:31pm
Is right Rhys laugh what you gonna do with the bumper?? Should look mental when it comes out!!
Posted By: Pwincess Kate Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Sep 2005 5:34pm
lovin the paint rhys, gona look fab laugh
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Sep 2005 6:14pm
ive still not heard from the company but barcley card have stoped the money going in their account and fast car are investigating it so I hope it gets sorted before it comes out otherwise am going to have a black bumper till it is.
Ive been on ebay looking for a bit of leather for the old punto, needs some attention inside. Cheers for ya coment kate. Am well excited he he
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Sep 2005 7:25pm
you *******! you know thats my colour!!!!!!!!!!

lol will luk nice mate i will just b pissed off at the same time as its what i want!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 15th Sep 2005 7:44pm
if ive got some left ova you can have it john may be able to do bits of ya dash with it.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 16th Sep 2005 6:18pm
Ive just been to see pete again at automotion and have decided to remove my door handles aswell. All i will have is a tiny button on my wing mirror to open the door should look realy smooth cant wait
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 16th Sep 2005 6:39pm
Gonna be fookin sweet mate.U got a front bumper for it?or you just keepin the splitter?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 23rd Sep 2005 8:30pm
hey peeps managed to get hold of a sporting interior the seats come wit air bag and are a lot more supportive than the standards but more functional than my old buckets they are blac and blue so should go with the green to blue paint also managed to nick a few bit such a the leather gear knob and gaiter etc. Goin to automotion to fit it tomoz cant wait till next friday when i get it back
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 24th Sep 2005 3:42am
u need a hand? ill bell u in the mornin!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 24th Sep 2005 6:11am
can i just ask tony what the **** u doin on cw at 3:42 in the morning u freek
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 24th Sep 2005 6:45am
can i ask what u r doin up at 6 11
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 24th Sep 2005 2:30pm
hey peeps fitted my interior it went in well pete at automotion is going to valet them for me so should come up really well six dayz to go yippee
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Sep 2005 12:12pm
hey peeps just hd a small thought just been looking at lambo doors and their universal kits are around the £500 mark does any one have any idea on what i should expect to pay? Am going to go to the body sho and ask them tomoz and would i have to spray my doors again? Am very tempted nxt month
Posted By: red20 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Sep 2005 1:00pm
depends on wot kit it is there some jus bolt in an all u have 2 do is trim some of the iner arche out 2 make shure they are clear am not 2 sure 2 be honest
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Sep 2005 7:22pm
hey peeps went the body shop and things are looking good and bad, the cars has all been smoothed locks off and everything and it gettin primered tomorrow but it looks like it going to be ready the middle of nxt week rather than the weekend. He@s going to try and fit a letter box exhaust for me in the centre so hopefully when it comes out will look good
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Sep 2005 7:30pm
*YAWN* tell me something i havent heard!!! over and over again 2day! pmsl!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Sep 2005 7:49pm
I wasnt telling u, U didnt have to read it it was ur choice DHead
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Sep 2005 10:07pm
Yeah.. that letter box exhaust will look nice! Hope he finishes it at the weekend mate!
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 30th Sep 2005 11:00pm
go you go you go you, get in will be sooooooooooooooooooooooo nice when its finsihed and im sure the wait will be worth it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 1st Oct 2005 2:00pm
hey all u wont believe how smooth they have done the skirts !! its amazing i seen it last week an it looks laffin ! cnt wait to cum pick it up wit ya rhys !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd Oct 2005 12:32pm
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i cant wait to see your car rhys.... Its going to be the best looking modified car at cw laugh happy
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd Oct 2005 2:19pm
i wouldnt go that far laura but cheers anyway peeps. need more funding for my wheels, Any donations are welcome and cheques should be made payable to R BLAND lol he he he
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd Oct 2005 3:09pm
I WOULD go that far rhys. Flip paint,blended kit,new interior,good install.Itll be the best lookin put it that way. Obviously the cossies have to win it tho. Ants and scoobys MK1
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd Oct 2005 5:10pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
I WOULD go that far rhys. Flip paint,blended kit,new interior,good install.Itll be the best lookin put it that way. Obviously the cossies have to win it tho. Ants and scoobys MK1
y??? rhys's has the best mods id say!
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd Oct 2005 5:22pm
My bad,didnt notice the word modded in there.As a modified car its beaten only by the escort jay bought. Ants isnt as loaded up but too many mods ruin a cossie so i like it as is. Rhys will be the best lookin but overall it loses to jay as the cossie engine is the height of modification IMHO. Nothin beats that in my eyes. If u offered me a full kit,interior and install. or justm a cossie lump to put in my car id take the engine over the asthetics any day
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 6:06pm
hey peeps am having ideas of selling the punto in the nxt couple of weeks or i am going to trade it in, seems a waste of money gettin the work done on it but it to late now. Hopefully this will help it sell easier am probably going to be looking for £4500 do you think this is reasonable considering it has just had a £1700 spray job.
Posted By: Gary Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 6:36pm
your a flamin idiot
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 6:42pm
go and have a word with yourself in a dark room, you idiot. at least enter it into a few comps first. come on man do the rounds with it first.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 7:17pm
its not even finished yet and ur thinking of selling it, u crazy fooooooooooool doh
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 7:26pm
Yeah get it all lookin amazing then sell it so they can reap YOUR rewards at the last few events of the year and the beginin of next year. Whats the engine spec??Wait til ya see it mate youll love it im sure, and get some pics up the second you get it back
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 8:11pm
no peeps i want a supra the punto is going to be a major part of the funding of it i am then going to put another few G's to that have seen supras for around the £6000 mark so thats what i planning now b4 crimbo cheers anyway peeps.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 8:17pm
Originally posted by punto driver:
no peeps i want a supra the punto is going to be a major part of the funding of it i am then going to put another few G's to that have seen supras for around the £6000 mark so thats what i planning now b4 crimbo cheers anyway peeps.
wot a gimp lol tease love ya really hehe
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 3rd Oct 2005 8:54pm
Get it featured, then sell it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Oct 2005 1:13pm
rhys you have the nicest looking car at cw!! seriously
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Oct 2005 1:54pm
Hang on, you've just spent a piss load of money on paint an you wanna sell it already!!!

Good call on the Supra though laugh
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Oct 2005 6:43pm
i know but it aint going to be the turbo but i am aiming preferably at the 3.0 non turbo manual still 6.5-60 a big improvement to the punto.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 4th Oct 2005 7:15pm
You could always turbo it at a later date if you wanted couldn't you? think smile
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 3:21pm
he was gonna do that vic, but now i think he's bored.

god knows how many cars he has had, and they have never lasted more then a yr smile cuz he got bored.

wot are lads like hey hehe
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 4:08pm
GO FOR THE SUPRA!!! (but I'm bias as I've got one!!) happy

Manuals are good, but rare and hold their value. Don't dismiss the auto (...you may be surprised)

Check out MKIV Supra Owners Club , if you don't mind a bit of travelling you can pick up some really sweet machines for a good price.

If you can push to £10k, you could look at getting the AeroTop (roof off and dead sexy!)
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 4:32pm
dont get a supra, get an RX7 smile Much nicer
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 4:42pm
RX7's are nice if re-building the engine all the time is your thing wink
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 4:50pm
Originally posted by lazy_ben:
dont get a supra, get an RX7 smile Much nicer
thumbsdown

Originally posted by MisterAdam:
They do tend to cost a bit if they go wrong (good old Rotary Wankel engine...gotta love that name!) also bit hefty on the servicing as well..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 4:54pm
I hear that there aint to many people willing to work on them either. Which is a shame because they're gorgeous cars!!
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 4:59pm
I hear that there aint to many people willing to work on them either. Which is a shame because they're gorgeous cars!!
S'true.. the other thing you need to look out for when buying one is carbon build up on the tips of the rotors. Generally need to be replaced/cleaned every 60k miles or so....not cheap...but yep they're gorgeous alright...nice one here
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 5:08pm
Thats nice smile prefer the standard back lights tho myself.

Back to the point though, Rhys - get a Supra laugh
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 5:55pm
Back to the point though, Rhys - get a Supra laugh
yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah happy

Mind you there is also a 300zx twin turbo/non-turbo (had a couple of these and they are v.nice)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 6:07pm
Supra looks a lot nicer than them smile 200sx would be a good one too. Not many people round here with Supra's though smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 6:23pm
no one is going to change my mind ive have set my heart on a supra, I dont want the turbo because this is a major increase on running cost. This is important seen as i do around 90miles a day. Supra it is!! end of nov begining od dec once ive sorted all my crimbo prezzies. Went and seen my car today i think its getting sprayed tomorrow looks sweet tho am going to be sorry to c it go now but it wont belong b4 ive forgot about it 3.0 24v ahhh mmmmmm ahhh mmmmm lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 6:35pm
[Linked Image]

laugh
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 6:39pm
the supra looks sweet de-spoilered. Good on ya fella. Just feel youve wasted money on the fiat now
Posted By: Gary Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 7:21pm
yeah you HAVE waste dmoney but oh well mate, weve all been there etc

good choice on the supra but dont u just want the sound of the turbo??
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 7:30pm
Piss on my bonfire why dont ya!?

tease
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 7:33pm
Be good to see another Soop..wot colour U looking at. Black's sweet but a pain to keep clean (I speak from experience!), White's nice and then there's red...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 7:47pm
Sorry Ben, nothing like a nice big kick in the teeth from reality eh tease hehehehehe tease tease tease

RX-7 is still a feckin great car though laugh
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Oct 2005 8:48pm
Originally posted by kenpotaz:
Be good to see another Soop..wot colour U looking at. Black's sweet but a pain to keep clean (I speak from experience!), White's nice and then there's red...
Am looking at getting a silver one am hopefully going to try and find one with a veilside b-kit already fitted to save the expence of me fitting one have seen them going for around the 5k mark
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Oct 2005 2:19pm
What happened tot he idea of the alfa spider or GTV
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Oct 2005 4:55pm
Where is the punto? thort it shudda been done days ago
Posted By: kenpotaz Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Oct 2005 5:19pm
Am looking at getting a silver one am hopefully going to try and find one with a veilside b-kit already fitted to save the expence of me fitting one have seen them going for around the 5k mark
I've got veilside on mine. Makes the front look sweet IMO, but there are a lot of Soops with this combo so not exactly original! Alot of Jap Imports come with the front bumper/rear wing combo fitted so U should be OK getting one.
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Oct 2005 6:25pm
OMG, ive just been to see rhys car, and the paint job is sooooooooooo nice.

RHYS UR NOT GETTING RID OF IT.

it will look amazing when its done. smile
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Oct 2005 3:48pm
just seen the pic of rhys car!

its lovely, and cant wait for you to get it bk babe smile
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Oct 2005 4:04pm
When does it come back ??????????/

Cant wait im going to explode
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Oct 2005 4:29pm
it all sprayed except the bonnet as the guy foud that it need more prep and needed spraying again. He is speanding tomorrow flatening and polishing the paintwork and cleaning the inside and spraying my driverside wheel and then sat the alarm is getting fitted so he said sat afternoon. I will be out tuesday as i want to do a few bits and pieces to it myself b4 a peeps c it lol Looks sweet now tho
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Oct 2005 5:20pm
Cant wait, will be out tuesday to see it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 14th Oct 2005 1:02pm
get some freekin pics up...!
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 14th Oct 2005 2:10pm
u will see it soon aggy. it looks better in person then on photo's . believe me
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 17th Oct 2005 7:43pm
hey peeps my car is all finished today am collecting it tomoz as it is getting a full valet b4 i collect it looks nice, should be down the rock tommorow (sorry i will change the should to will)lol
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 5:34pm
Just been with Rhys to pick his motor up.. all I can say is stunning!!! yes
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 5:44pm
****ing Hell that is one SWEEEETT ASSSSSS RIDE! Ryhs you have done us proud! :-D You can't sell it now matey, KEEP IT! laugh I will be down later on to see that gorgeous thing! x

Kate you lucky cow getting to go in that all the time! Lol
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 5:52pm
**** me, rhys im so gonna rob that ride man. sweet as hell. *sheds a single tear* thats one mean ass ride. im so jelous
Posted By: Sammie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 5:58pm
fookin hell rhys! lookin goergeous!

cant wait to see it later!

yeah see, how could ya part with that car! just cant be done. lol!

thumbsup thumbsup

ya know ya aint gona be able to stop smilin tonight rhys, first time out in it like that! bless ya!
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 6:37pm
this is rhys cheers mate (sean) for puttin the pics up i owe ya one.
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 6:39pm
Originally posted by Vicky:

Kate you lucky cow getting to go in that all the time! Lol
hehehehehe, i know ye. it's well nice smile
Posted By: Gary Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 6:47pm
looks nice matey, get some proper pics up!

paint looks alot more different though to how i imagined it to be i thought itd be lighter
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 18th Oct 2005 7:52pm
Looks great fella happy
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 12:03am
its lookin amazin mate, glad i came out 2 c it 2nyt, automotion did a great job
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 10:21am
Looks really nice mate, should look even better when we see it in the day smile smile happy
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 11:04am
love it mate, i wanna see it in the day, lovely paint and good job the lads done too, nicw one matey
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 12:19pm
nice paintwork...love it!
Posted By: Paul R Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 4:51pm
Love the paint work, Well worth the money!!!!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 6:27pm
Originally posted by aggy:
nice paintwork...love it!
I know aggy i love ya mum lol he he he smile
Posted By: Scoobys b*tch Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 6:35pm
wow, i saw it on tues night and it looks stunning mate, well done its gorgeous.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 7:04pm
GORGEOUS! laugh

Woo Hoo Rhys I love it!
Posted By: Sammie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 7:13pm
i love rhys car! hehe!

if it goes missin it aint me that robbed it, not that i can drive! har har! tease

looked well nice last night! when yas called to mine couldnt see it properly cos it was dark, lol! but wen we went the petrol station in the light ya culd see it n it looked well nice!!!

couldnt believe how nice it looked! laugh

thumbsup go rhys thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Oct 2005 7:29pm
thanx peeps it looks s...t in the dar5k but once in the light it a total change am loving it.
Posted By: AL Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 20th Oct 2005 4:05pm
Looks mint mate hopefully see it tonight?
Posted By: Mark Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 11:37am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Below Same Picture as above, with a flash,
you can see the transformation.
Blue to Green..
[Linked Image]

Top job by Automotion Cruisewirral Sponsors.

And it started out like this ?
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 12:01pm
[Linked Image]

Love this photo, shows the flip really well smile Like i've said god knows how many times Rhys it looks bloody nice mate smile
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 12:35pm
Lol better photo's than mine I must say! Loving the car mate.. best Punto around.. ! smile
Posted By: Gary Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 4:13pm
sweet mate, jsut get some bigger rims now!

jsut a thought, can you de-badge the front of them at all?
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 4:44pm
wel iv just text u rhys so u know but he just drove towards me an its the 1st time iv seen the car in the day light on omg! u think those pics are nice an it luked nice last nite

i was envious before you got this dun cos i hav always loved that colour but now im in love!

top job automotion! i HIGHLY recommend this bodyshop! Take an alot of time an pride in there work! im sure rhys will agree an tony after the amount of time we went in an saw the time he was puttin into it
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 6:44pm
I love it Rhys, it looks AMAZIN, nice one lad!!!!
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 8:40pm
thanx peeps am looking at getting new rims in the nxt couple of weeks cant wait. What chromes but so many people are trying to put me of the idea no names mentioned (JOHN). Am loving the pics jay and webby think u both did a gud job cheers
Posted By: robbie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 10:12pm
spot on rhys looks amazin man wot rims you lookin at mate thumbsup
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 21st Oct 2005 10:18pm
Jees lookin forward to seeing it, looks tip top from the pics, well done you. In my 2 for car off the year.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 22nd Oct 2005 10:27pm
cheers broomage thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Oct 2005 5:44pm
gettin my new wheels tomoz peps 17" tsw volcano's they are the black ones with a polished rim bit like vickys on her ka £545 from tweeks not bad i dont think.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Oct 2005 6:07pm
Have you got enough paint left to paint the middle of the wheels in the same flip as your car? laugh
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Oct 2005 6:12pm
i was thinking that myself mister adam dnt know how much am going to speak to pete this week and fnd out. i think i have anyway lol smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Oct 2005 6:25pm
Its definetly different to what everyone else has got smile
Posted By: joe Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 25th Oct 2005 7:56pm
cars looking really nice mate can't wait to see it properbly
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 26th Oct 2005 7:58am
im sorry rhys but i think tonys metro will win these years CW car of the year!

but the car's sweet!
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 6:03pm
battle of the re-spray boys, check these out, lovely rims mate

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sammie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 6:09pm
ayyyy lookin nice rhys!!! thumbsup

plus pics of ya car up in the day, different to all the ones been takin at night, lol! tease

anyway rhys lookin lovely!!!
Posted By: tony_220 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 6:12pm
swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt!

lovin them wheels! lovin the whole car! bet ur lovin ur girlfriend! lol!
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 6:21pm
hope u like rhys car luks lovely in the day even pics dont hav a patch on these pics!

Wise i had a gf who wud lend me the odd 600rips towards a respray or 500 towards new wheels

u beta say thank you!

nice one lad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 6:25pm
Rhys that looks amazing mate laugh

The wheels have made SUCH a difference! paint looks a hell of a lot more flippy in the day too laugh

I really wanna see the car in the day myself now smile Well done mate laugh thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 6:28pm
**** ME SIDEWAYS!!

Your car has got such a big chance of winning the Car of the Year! OMG AND YOU WOULD DESERVE IT! laugh

Your car is fit Rhys! laugh
Posted By: Gary Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 7:06pm
wheels set it off a treat matey
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 7:57pm
ye ur car is looking alot better now with the rims on babe.

awwww the poor lad was shitting himself in tweeks today, just incase they didnt fit, but there was loads a room, well nice tease
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 11:50pm
They're gorgeous mate, absolutely stunning car. Is there a queue of car magazine journalists at your door yet?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Oct 2005 11:53pm
Just thought I'd add: I've never been a fan of puntos, infact I despise them, but here is one that I will very likely be voting for in car of the year. Top job mate, you've done so well with it.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Oct 2005 12:15am
Take me hat off to you man thumbsup

I have never looked through your MMC topic before mate.

The wheels are proppa Bo thumbsup

Great choice mate, i didnt think it could look much better but i guess you just proved me wrong......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

One question though, whats next ??

I can see you winning Car Of The Year thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Oct 2005 4:51pm
cheers peeps, nxt for the punto is its new front bumper, install resprayed in the flip, dash sprayed and nxt summer either a 1.4 turbo out of the mk1 or the 1.8 16v out of the new hgt. I think the 1.8 is easier as the mount are in the same place and hopefully it will just be easy enough to wire in the ecu. The engine in it is likeley to have 80000 on it nxt year so makes sence to change it.
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 30th Oct 2005 5:05pm
Lookin mint rhys mate. Wheels are much better and that bodywork is top. Car of the year? Gets my vote
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 30th Oct 2005 6:44pm
cheers scoop sold me old ones to sean for £20 think he got a bargain
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 30th Oct 2005 10:26pm
hey rhys check this out

[Linked Image]

Take away the spoiler and the lights and that a lil weird very similar to yours with the old wheels, btw nice wheels mate.
Posted By: scoop Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 30th Oct 2005 11:28pm
Similar. Yep, theyre both puntos. Each is unique but i dont like that guys spoiler
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 30th Oct 2005 11:53pm
eew, tomm13 that thing makes me wanna puke, it's fugly! Nothing like rhys's
Posted By: Scooby Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Oct 2005 12:31am
[Linked Image]

or this think

[Linked Image]

think think think
Posted By: John WRX Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Oct 2005 1:08am
dont like the rear lights on the other one
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Oct 2005 1:19am
Wheels definately set your car off a treat mate. I'm so jealous lol..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Oct 2005 12:26pm
Originally posted by TOMM13:
hey rhys check this out

[Linked Image]

Take away the spoiler and the lights and that a lil weird very similar to yours with the old wheels, btw nice wheels mate.
side skirts are different, Rhys doesnt have headlight brows, both bumpers are different, that still has side repeaters whereas Rhys' doesnt, seats are different, bonnet is different, mirrors are different, it looks to be the older shape punto to Rhys' too, and appears to be a different colour aswell......but apart from that i guess it might look a tiny bit like it raftl
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Oct 2005 3:21pm
them lights on the back of that is U.G.L.Y thumbsdown
I think rhys likes them lights but he best not put them on his car thro.

and am not really liking the other paint job either, theres something about it and i just cant put my finger on it doh

i like rhys car better. and am not just saying that cuz am his girlfriend smile
thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Oct 2005 7:47pm
i love that punto ssen it at a few cruises and at the nationals, this was the punto that kept me wanting to do more to mine, and that is the spoiler that i want but i dont know what it is i think it is a shogun or something similar am looking at getting one of these and the rear light to. And adam ur right it is the older model but it is the sporting one so will have the same interior but it a 16v wheras mine is only 8v confused
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 31st Oct 2005 11:58pm
Originally posted by TOMM13:
[b] hey rhys check this out

[Linked Image]

side skirts are different, Rhys doesnt have headlight brows, both bumpers are different, that still has side repeaters whereas Rhys' doesnt, seats are different, bonnet is different, mirrors are different, it looks to be the older shape punto to Rhys' too, and appears to be a different colour aswell......but apart from that i guess it might look a tiny bit like it raftl [/b]
well done for noticing all the things that are different on this car to rhys's you must have spent soo long tryin to find every last thing different, 10 points for observation i only sent the message as a comparison of the 2 and i remember sayin "similar to yours " not wow theyare exactly the same, but yes you are right they do have alo different about them

i was prefer Rhys's car any day thumbsup
Posted By: Pwincess Kate Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd Nov 2005 1:06pm
your car looks well nice now rhys hehe, even if i still havent actually seen it in the day hehe!

ya alloys look well smart, make a big difference thumbsup

xXx
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 5th Nov 2005 6:46pm
hey peeps just bought two new sub they hav a lot of punch and cost me over £100 each aint tellin any1 what they r as u will all see at the nxt meet he he he
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 6th Nov 2005 4:43pm
hey peeps just bought a sat nav for £180 it quality get them in motorworld really good. Any1 want to see it working just give us a shout.
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 8th Nov 2005 11:28am
rhys did u buy tom tom? i hope you did!
Posted By: txt3rob Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Nov 2005 5:32pm
update of rhys car

http://txt3.co.uk/rhys/v/Punto/

check the link for his gallery
Posted By: Mark Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Nov 2005 5:44pm
Just looks Better and Better.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CorsaJohn Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Nov 2005 6:07pm
lookin sweet mate, recon u hav both subs arse up, but there again i hav this gay obsession with symetry lmao
Posted By: Paul R Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 13th Nov 2005 6:11pm
Looking smart

Originally posted by CorsaJohn:
[QB] recon u hav both subs arse up, /QB]
thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 12:20pm
hey peeps my car is still for sale but if it aint been sold by crimbo am keeping it. It goin to trim tech straight after crimbo they are doing a two tone retrim black and blue leather and then near the end of jan a trip to rayver hydraulics
Retrim is £1000 plus vat
airbags are £850 for the kit and £500 fitting which is cheaper than what i expected. cant wait for the dayz to go by he he he he
Posted By: Paul R Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 12:36pm
Dont sell it anyways, Its a good looking car thumbsup get the stuff done to it now.
Posted By: Sammie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 2:08pm
dont sell! dont sell! hehe!

i agree, go get the stuff done to it! ya will be more made up with it then! u av got great ideas for the car so carry on and do them, dont jus give up and get rid of it!

anyway sounds good rhys!!! laugh

thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 5:08pm
sell it mate, dont plough more money at a car you dont really want, even with air bags etc, its still goin to be the same car you want to sell, get rid, stick it on ebay and auto trader
Posted By: Gary Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 5:22pm
andys got a very valid point

BUT

itll be a show car winner mate if everytin goes as planned
Posted By: Paul R Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 5:43pm
Originally posted by Gary:
andys got a very valid point

BUT

itll be a show car winner mate if everytin goes as planned
TRUE

Also keep it and drop a 1.4 turbo in it next year.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 11:14pm
at the end of the week dude, ask your self when enough is enough, i only say this as i tryed to turn the eg civic in to some thing i knew was never goin to happen, thus why i sold it, stop before its too late, don t get me wrong matey, your car is really nice, but it sounds like there is some thing in the back of your mind saying get rid,,,, ie,,,,cold feet, im sure you ll make the right choice dude. laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 27th Nov 2005 11:56pm
woo woow woow woow, hold on a minuite, ur spending £1000 pound on a interior and u have a standard fron bumper on a body kitted car, i know what id be doing first, finishing the body work learn learn learn
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Nov 2005 12:46am
woo woow woow woow, hold on a minuite, ur spending £1000 pound on a interior and u have a standard fron bumper on a body kitted car, i know what id be doing first, finishing the body work learn learn learn
front bumper will be gettin sorted got my money back from the previous company now but its going to look quality nxt year maybe it will get car of the 2 months lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Nov 2005 1:03am
[b] woo woow woow woow, hold on a minuite, ur spending £1000 pound on a interior and u have a standard fron bumper on a body kitted car, i know what id be doing first, finishing the body work learn learn learn
front bumper will be gettin sorted got my money back from the previous company now but its going to look quality nxt year maybe it will get car of the 2 months lol [/b]
dont think theres an award for that is there? haha
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Nov 2005 11:11am
wel u neva no hahahaha,
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Nov 2005 6:12pm
hey aggy maybe we hav another sound of competition that would be one award of ya mantle piece ha ha ha and u may av car the year 2005 but u will hav to do something impresive to keep it in 2006 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol raftl
Posted By: red20 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 28th Nov 2005 8:50pm
it may only be the stanard fron bumper nut i think it goes well with the hole car defo win next year shud of wud this year in my eyes
Posted By: learner Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Nov 2005 6:40pm
Originally posted by red20:
it may only be the stanard fron bumper nut i think it goes well with the hole car defo win next year shud of wud this year in my eyes
cheers thumbsup i think so too smile
Posted By: Sammie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Nov 2005 6:46pm
Originally posted by learner:
Originally posted by red20:
[b] it may only be the stanard fron bumper nut i think it goes well with the hole car defo win next year shud of wud this year in my eyes
cheers thumbsup i think so too smile [/b]
i AGREE too thumbsup

it is an impressive car in more ways than one.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Nov 2005 9:09pm
Keep it clean peeps.

***** Posts removed *****

Remember, this topic is about Punto Drivers Car, nothing else so please keep to topic happy
Posted By: Sammie Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 29th Nov 2005 9:16pm
btw i said i agree too, meanin next year! :rolleyes:

as a lot of time and effort has gone into this car, same with a lot of other cars. happy and the ideas still keep rolling in.
Posted By: red20 Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 2nd Dec 2005 9:59pm
the hole car is jus sutle an not over the top think it looks fine jus as it is if u have 2 start thinking wot can i do 2 make it better it will end up tacky once the retrim is done it will be show worthy an a defo cover car (jus dont put any weird stripes down the side)
Posted By: lawton Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Aug 2006 10:44am
[Linked Image]

i miss this car, loved it so much, so much money and time spent on it
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Aug 2006 10:51am
who owns this now?
Posted By: lawton Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Aug 2006 10:57am
a girl down in kent owns it now i think,
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Aug 2006 11:05am
i wonder if it is still in the same nick?
Posted By: lawton Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Aug 2006 11:10am
its a girl driving it now, so what do you think, lol
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Punto Drivers : fiat punto - 19th Aug 2006 1:19pm
I really miss it aswell when looking through the pics, It cost me so much to get it like that, I remember when I first started modding it it was a bit chav and then once I started seeing what was available it turned out to this lol. Must say most of the work was done by automotion and they did a really gud job.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral