Forums
Posted By: spinking spinking : Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 9:59pm
Picked my car up today and its a bargain (sort of)

Got the car with 10months 2 months tax but it does need the engine sorting couple of little problems raftl

Starter motor and for some reason it stalls from time to time i think this maybe due to the dump valve (or so i have been told)

Rights its a red 200 sx s13 facelift

17inch fox alloys

dump valve

full stanless exhaust

air filter of what make i havnt checked.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 10:01pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not going to go over board on it and will be doing other bits 1st.

Before anybodys says YES it need dropping.

Pulls well and sounds great looking forward to playing with it proper soon.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 10:06pm
Very nice matey smile

Think I may even have a spare starter wink

Stalling could be the DV if it not a piston type, or it could be a sticky AAC valve smile Both are very easy to sort smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 10:13pm
Originally posted by StuyMac:
Very nice matey smile

Think I may even have a spare starter wink

Stalling could be the DV if it not a piston type, or it could be a sticky AAC valve smile Both are very easy to sort smile
Thought you might know i will buy it stu got the money here what else is in your 200 shop. thumbsup

Also got front and back struts and a laxy eye kit for it but not sure if i like the kit will have to have a look.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 10:26pm
Will have to have a hunt round and see what bits I still have kicking round for the CA motor.

If I havnt got a starter, fairly sure I know someone local who has smile
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 10:35pm
Made up for ya tone, not sure if i could live with an S13 any more as their either

a)expensive to buy but will last u years
b)cheap to buy but will need rust and bottom end sorting which makes em expensive

Still absolutely lovely cars to look at. Give her some TLC and you'll have a winner. Spoiler REALLY isnt to my taste. Other than that, a perfect base
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 10:50pm
Taking that off matey its horrible boots alittle faded aswell but this has had new sills and there arches ok but they will be done when i sort the engine.

Stu were/who is the best person/s to get a engine for my car and fit it.

Its knocking but for the price of the car (cos its a facelift) i didnt mind getting it like it is still drives well should i put it on the rolling road though thats the question.
Posted By: Dazza Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 11:24pm
Just drove past this now and knew it had to be yours, looked a good buy. You'll have to take us out in it one day since its been awhile since we had a chat anyway
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2006 11:35pm
Originally posted by tupac:

Stu were/who is the best person/s to get a engine for my car and fit it.

Really depends how badly its knocking confused

Sometimes you can get away with just shells if it not to bad, sometimes a crank regrind, and sometimes a new crank frown

Only person Id take the car to is Neil at Park Garage (Hes had plenty of experience with my old one wink ) Hes not a big fan of regrinding cranks, but I did it to my old one and its still running to this day - guess you get good ones and bad ones confused

Only way to be 100% sure is a new crank, but that costs ££££, maybe worth looking at the shells and doing some DIY if it looks like you may get away with just replacing them before the expense of removing the engine to deal with the crank confused

Thats a Mongoose exhaust too btw wink
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jun 2006 1:14am
what can i say mate, totally amazing, thanks for the spin even though we had to bump start it, lol

great bargin mate
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jun 2006 9:11am
At long last. made up for ya mate. you have been so patient waiting for the right one to come up at the right price. looks like its paid off shame about the minor faults but you dont mind getting your hands dirty so should be cheap to fix.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jun 2006 9:04pm
Originally posted by Dazza:
Just drove past this now and knew it had to be yours, looked a good buy. You'll have to take us out in it one day since its been awhile since we had a chat anyway
Once its running proper mate will do.

I need a smaller steering wheel dont like this one Also did the lsd test and its got one wasnt sure if it did but it has.

Stu can you give me the number of the person which did your old car or can you tell me were it is and i will go and get it looked at on thursday cheers matey.
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jun 2006 9:47pm
U like ur small steering wheels dont ya tone,i remember the one in ur E30,that was a joke,i was hitting the stalks trying to catch the damn thing. Whats the LSD test involve? AFAIK all facelift models have LSDs dont they?

Get the bottom end sorted ASAP mate before u damage ur crank
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jun 2006 10:44pm
Jack the backend up and spin 1 wheel and the other should spin the same way.

As far as i know all facelift models do but i was told all a reg xr4i's had a lsd and they dont.

But stu told me they had but still wanted to check as the lad who owne it last could of sold it or it may have been shafted.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jun 2006 12:13am
i have a momo champion wheel for sale if u wanna buy it. lookin for about 60 will post pics on thursday if u want?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jun 2006 7:13am
I chuck the pics up matey. Looking to get the engine done before i go buying stuff but could be tempted.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jun 2006 9:07pm
Put the front strut on tonight will need to kut under the bonnet alittle so the bonnet sits proper but think it looks godd and should stiffen the car up abit.

[Linked Image]

Going to do the back one 2mora and maybe the lazy eye kit.
Posted By: Dazza Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jun 2006 9:09pm
Looking good smile

Do you know what type of DV you need? Just I have a baily one you could lend until you get your own, but I think its a single piston type
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jun 2006 9:14pm
right,i aint massively up on dump valves but im sure u plumb it in on a nipple at the foreward part of the plenum on CA18s . maybe stuy can enhance on this?
Posted By: Dazza Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jun 2006 9:15pm
It already has a DV, but of the wrong type so it effects the idle on the engine and makes it stall at times
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jun 2006 9:26pm
Could try is a supose. Think it has to be a piston type not sure if its one or 2 piston.
Posted By: Dazza Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jun 2006 9:29pm
Come round some time and i'll dig it out and we'll try it. Failing that I'll find something to blank it off so you can have it chatter for abit until you source one <--- Nice sounding and wont stall on you, your not running silly PSI so it wont damage a thing
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jun 2006 9:43pm
[Linked Image]

Heres where everyone plumbs there dump valves in CA18DETs, a lot of replies to dump valve problems on SXOC are answered "is ur DV plumbed in ok on THIS nipple"
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Jun 2006 5:18pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

FRONT AND BACK STRUT BRACES ARE BOTH IN NOW.

Front one took alittle messing about had to cut alittle bit of the bonnet skin away to make it sit proper.

Rear one was straight forward and took ten mins.

Had a go at the lazy eye kit but not to sure how to do it i have the instructions but carnt seem to work it out right.

Next is the engine and my mate has given me a great quote for the paint which should look good but its engine work 1st.
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Jun 2006 7:25pm
looks great mate i will defo be out soon and catch up with every one and there new cars.

really nice mate
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Jun 2006 10:29pm
Took the car out tonight for the 1st time in the wet and i have never had a car go sideways so easy.

Plus its so easy to hold no wounder they are used for drifting BRILLIANT

Need to sort the engine so i can play proper.

Also can sombody show me how to fit my sleepy eye kit
Posted By: Steve285 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Jun 2006 10:34pm
car looks like a bargain mate
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Jun 2006 10:37pm
At the moment it is but only time will tell.

Its great fun loving it.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Jun 2006 12:56am
can't get picks on comp as me phone won't let me. think it is the same as stu's sx wheel
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Jun 2006 1:06am
DV looks like a diaphram one to me confused , could be wrong though.

DV vac feed can be from any pressure source after the throttle butterfly smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 20th Jun 2006 12:56am
DV looks like a diaphram one to me confused , could be wrong though.

DV vac feed can be from any pressure source [b]after
the throttle butterfly smile [/b]
Is this a crap one stu.

What type would you rec i get i do want a DV.

Also how easy are quick shifts to fit????.

Taking the car to park garage 2mora to find out what i should do with the engine already on the look out for a new one found one on sxoc for £800 stage 2 but its in Devon.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 20th Jun 2006 7:53am
Ive just removed a Blitz BOV from mine, complete with hot pipe, which Ill prolly end up selling as theres no where to easily locate it with the new intercooler wink

Short shifters are fairly easy to fit, just a bit fiddly - did you go for the OBX or B&M?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 20th Jun 2006 3:46pm
Ive just removed a Blitz BOV from mine, complete with hot pipe, which Ill prolly end up selling as theres no where to easily locate it with the new intercooler wink

Short shifters are fairly easy to fit, just a bit fiddly - did you go for the OBX or B&M?
How much stu.

Havnt ordered one yet which is best i know very little about jap cars at the moment.

Again thanks Stu took my car the garage you said and its just the tappets thank ****.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Jun 2006 6:37pm
Took some better pics of the car today after cleaning it and trying to do the laxy eye kit which i still carnt do the fella i got it from is ringing me back later so hopfully i will have it done by the weekend.

Car my be going for its paint job end of sept if all goes to plan.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Jun 2006 9:21pm
Cos i am sad i havnt donepics with lights up.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Steve285 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Jun 2006 10:27pm
Not sad mate it looks smart espeially after you washed it
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Jun 2006 7:24am
I have been told i can get 250 brake by doing this anybody know how true this is comes from the sxoc website.

250hp can comfortably be had for a 2nd hand s14 T28 ~£150-200, HD stage2 ~£100, volvo fmic £?? (cheap) and a shiny new walbro £80, plus filter & dawes device boost controller. I have that and the same exhaust and get 228 at 1bar. Say about £500 all in, maybe less depending on your bargain finding skills.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Jun 2006 8:05am
Its true matey wink

Though Id stick some cooler plugs in there as well wink
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Jun 2006 8:34pm
Its true matey wink

Though Id stick some cooler plugs in there as well wink
Cheers stu will be buying it little bit at a time.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Jun 2006 8:36pm
Atlast i have fitted my lazy eye kit.

Thanks to scooby and chris bmw m3 for there help.

Took my 10mins to do and that drilling and fitting the switch inside the car only thing i have to do now is find what high looks best.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

What do you all think.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Jun 2006 8:42pm
if you just nock the switch a little bit and have them very low it looks good.

at last you got there in the end.
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Jun 2006 9:46pm
The top one looks best mate.Try loads of different settings as there may be better ones that that.but that top pic looks ace
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2006 4:37pm
AT LAST I HAVE A STARTER MOTOR.

Got my starter motor so will be fitting it 2mora also i maybe getting the car sprayed earlier than expected so things are looking up.

Looking at buying a kit for it but not sure what to buy and also should i go with a big wing or none at all????
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Jul 2006 6:06pm
Starter motor is on and car starts without a push GET IN THERE.

Just need to the blow off valve off stu and the car will be running fine just need to start saving for the body kit.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jul 2006 9:22pm
I have bought a spoiler for my car which i will get pics of soon not sure if i really want to put it on though smack

Also i have got my bodykit (sort of) just sorting out a deal this is it what do you think.

[Linked Image]

front bumper back bumper sideskirts and drift wings.( not in pic)
Posted By: Steve285 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jul 2006 4:09pm
Looks cool kit mate top lazy eye pic the best hope you at meet tonight
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jul 2006 4:16pm
Kit looks nice tone,i say leave it spoilerless,or get an ally or carbon wing (just cos it screams drift (NOT on saxos tho))

By "drift wings" were u referring to "canards" on the front bumper?

like these
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jul 2006 11:51pm
No scoop matey these are them

Click Me

And the spoiler is carbon jobby thumbsup
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jul 2006 6:40pm
are those drift wings fibreglass?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jul 2006 9:32pm
Scoop Not sure matey.

The kits mine all in front bumper/bonnet/skirts and wings for £670 will have it in around a month or 2 as i needto put some pennies away.

Looks like i will have to put the spray job on hold while i save.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 15th Jul 2006 11:40pm
Just done a deal to buy some KYB AGX Adjustable Dampers with Apex Springs these are about a 50mm drop and the Dampers are ment to be verygood.

Things are moving alittle fast on the moding front just means i have to work more hours in work smack

Found a pic of a drift 200sx (s13) with the spoiler i have bought and it looked great so will be putting it on now.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jul 2006 9:45pm
I have been offered this buy the same guy who made my strut braces what do you think??

[Linked Image]

Its bigger then the one i have bought i think.
Posted By: Steve285 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jul 2006 9:51pm
Not sure bout that mate would need more pics at difrent angles
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jul 2006 9:55pm
Also i have been told by the same person that a quickshift will fit both the s13 and s14 not sure if thats true he seems to think so any clues.

This is the one i have bought.

click me

Steve have to agree with you there matey looking at both spoilers think i have bought the right one.

Just missed out on a lower strut brace on ebay because i forgot to bid again smack

Which short shifter would be best.

shifter 1

shifter 2
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jul 2006 10:22pm
top shifter looks a bit better,second ones suspiciously cheap and if it comes with the black plate in the pic its gotta be one cheap plate
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jul 2006 10:34pm
The 2nd one is the one stu bought for his 180 and it feels realy tight but not sure if it will fit mine.

Also pics of the spoiler front ish and back

[Linked Image]

Think i will stick with what i have.

Do need advice on the short shifters if they will fit cheers peps.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Jul 2006 8:18am
The second shifter is the better of the 2. The first is an OBX copy, and the second a B&M copy which is far superior - just make sure it fits the CA gearbox smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Jul 2006 9:59pm
I have just sent off my deposit for my 6 point roll cage with removable diagonal.

roll cage click me then

Its going to be a slow one as the company are letting me pay bit at a time and the final prise is £610 delivered so think this is going to be after xmas.

I geta recipt everytime i make payment both by snail mail(post) and also by email so i wont be ripped off also the company is a known one.
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Jul 2006 10:40pm
think the spoiler will give the car a chav apeal shud keep it how it is u dont want to much down force on the back wheals
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Jul 2006 9:33pm
Yer sort of thinking that myself but a i am going for the drift look.

And maybe doing abit of drifting and trackdays it will be needed.

I may buy a 2nd boot so i can swap it around if needed.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Jul 2006 10:45pm
Tried getting some pics of my light in the dark sad i know.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Jul 2006 12:00am
how can you drive at night? the drift look should suit this car well, hope your not getting an over the top body kit? something subtle or that goes with the lines of the car, low big shiny wheels, then your sorted........................looks wise! what you aiming for pwoer wise?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Jul 2006 12:15am
Power 250bhp but i bet i want more once i get used to it.

Wheels r going black and the bodykit is a looks almost the same as stu macs.

Driving at night is easy street lights LOL turn them up full when i cant see proper.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2006 2:08pm
[Linked Image]

Just moved the reg plate down from the middle of the bumper to the bottom and i think it looks well better.

Also going to give it a verygood clean cos i am bored.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2006 6:11pm
looks well better down there now. gunna get the holes filled in?
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2006 6:27pm
How does the lazy eye kit work?

do they come up from the lowered position to that height when u turn em on? and can u override it to take them fully up? or vice versa? or do u have to wind em?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2006 9:22pm
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
looks well better down there now. gunna get the holes filled in?
Might colour them in as i am getting a new bodykit before the end of the year.

Scoop works on a toggle switch if the switch is on i can set the lights to what high i want them need to turn the lights on 1st before i can do it though.

It starts from the up position and works its way down when i hold the switch on.

Or i can turn the switch on 1st and then turn on the lights so i just have sidelights on which is somthing the car never came with it was lights up or nothing.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2006 5:59pm
Gave the car a verygood clean today inside and out

[Linked Image]

Gave the wheels a verygood scrub look almost new

[Linked Image]

By 2mora i should have fingers crossed the blow off valve and hot pipe and a new steering wheel.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2006 6:07pm
This is the kit i am getting. Its fitted on a drift car the front wings are the say as i am getting aswell.

Would like the spoiler but dont think i am that brave.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2006 6:26pm
I'm a bit unsure on the spoiler too matey, it'd be daring! but that kit is swish! =)
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2006 7:09pm
cars lookin nice mate. kit looks nice too.
personally, i like the look of the spoiler
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2006 7:31pm
that spoiler on the green car SCREAMS drifter,and only a drift look car can pull it off. But without the spoiler u can still achieve the drift look
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2006 10:32pm
spoilerless i think is the way to go with your car imho.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Jul 2006 10:14pm
got my blow off valve and stu fitted it sounds alot better than the dumpvalve not as loud but better.

The engine is running right now aswell not trying to stall all the time.

Cheers stu matey :cheers: thumbsup

trusty bit of wood untill i get the hoses.
[Linked Image]

Blow off valve i can make it loder if i like will have a play 2mora.

Also bought i nice steering wheel and getting the back windows done 2mora.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Aug 2006 7:10pm
Had my windows tinted

Like the look of them will go well with the black look i want with the car.

Only took about 90mins to do verygood company just waiting for the tints to settle in but happy with the result.

Go check there website out and phone for a quote.

www.tintwizard.co.uk
tel Ian on 0151 545 1080
Mobile on 07980 63 65 70

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Punto_Sean Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Aug 2006 7:02pm
Windows suit the car down to the ground matey, here are the pics that I took on my phone, thought I'd post 'em up for ya!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

happy good stuff
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Aug 2006 7:46pm
looks very nice and subtle. Your car will look totaly amazing with the kit. You going for car of the year lol. Could be a close one maybe between you and lawton if ya get the kit lol.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Aug 2006 11:52pm
Originally posted by Johnny Alan:
looks very nice and subtle. Your car will look totaly amazing with the kit. You going for car of the year lol. Could be a close one maybe between you and lawton if ya get the kit lol.
Flatterd matey but Lawton has done ALOT more than me maybe nextyear.

Sean cheers matey good pics them from a mobile.

Must admit i love the look of the car with the windows done just looking forward to getting th kit on and dusted.

Spoilers on its way and should have the push button start soon.

This is my spoiler mine has alittle more curve in it than that but its the same model.

Still alittle unsure if i want it on or not.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Aug 2006 4:51pm
thats gona look amazin! love the drift look so much.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Aug 2006 10:08pm
Originally posted by Scotty69:
thats gona look amazin! love the drift look so much.
Cheers matey thats the look i am going for but nectyear i will be having ago of the euro drift come once i get a couple of drift lessons from the driftuk boys.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Aug 2006 12:31am
Gutted the fella who was selling me my shocks and springs has let me down mad

Looks like i will have to get springs for now while i save for d2 coilovers.

Been told my spoiler and push button start are both on there way.

Also by the time the meet comes around (aug 10th) my wheels should have been done.

Also going to order fingers crossed a snap off boss to go with the new steering wheel i have got.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Aug 2006 4:56pm
I don't like the spoiler that you are getting, think it looks a little halfordstastic IMO.

Probs look better if you are putting graphics on the car?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Aug 2006 6:19pm
Originally posted by AX_125:
I don't like the spoiler that you are getting, think it looks a little halfordstastic IMO.

not keen on it myself, but it'd look good with graphics on
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Aug 2006 12:17am
Originally posted by AX_125:
[b] I don't like the spoiler that you are getting, think it looks a little halfordstastic IMO.

not keen on it myself, but it'd look good with graphics on [/b]
I have to agree with you both on that.

Once the bodykit and graphics are on it will all come together.

Cheers peps.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Aug 2006 12:28pm
Been alittle bizzy today and started my wheels.

RUBBED DOWN READY TO PRIM

[Linked Image]

PRIMED AND READY TO PAINT

[Linked Image]

PAINTED THIS IS ONLY ITS 1DT COAT NEED MORE YET

[Linked Image]

Note totaly happy with the 1st wheel might have to do it again but it will do now as i am buying new wheels after christmas but will do for now.

1 down 3 to go which will get done 2mora as i am inwork later.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Aug 2006 5:31pm
why not totally happy? how many coats of paint + laquer u putting on?
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Aug 2006 7:56pm
remember to flat with fine wet and dry (wet) before putting the laquer on
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Aug 2006 9:16pm
why not totally happy? how many coats of paint + laquer u putting on?
HAVNT RUBBED IT DOWN PROPER AND I AM VERY FUSSY.

But these wheels are only staying on till after christmas so not that bothered will sort it out though.

Hoping to have the other 3 done 2mora as i am off.

Cheers scoop but this is my 7 set of wheels i have sprayed (not that you would think looking at the state of the 1st one.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Aug 2006 2:08pm
Spoiler has arrived and sort of messured it up (hasnt got the stands on it will sit higher by 20cm)

[Linked Image]

Also done 2 of the wheels and if i am honest i like the black on the car goes well and is what i am looking for but the finish on the wheels is nothing short of SHITE.

I will do others but when the car goes for its 1st lot of spraying at the end of sept i will get them done propley.

Looks ok for now.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Aug 2006 6:23pm
wheels look great mate, shame it isnt lowered.

when u getting springs and coilovers?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Aug 2006 6:34pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

All 4 wheels are done now.

Joe and of the month the other springs n shocks that i was getting the fella kept messing me about so getting apex ones not going for coilovers just yet.

The black wheels defo make the car stand out pitty i am FAR FROM HAPPY with the job i have done.
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Aug 2006 7:04pm
bloody hel mate didnt waste anytime gettin them up did ya lol. looking good mate shame your not happy with them tho smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Aug 2006 7:13pm
One of the peps of the sxoc has photo chopped the car carnt wait till its lowered look well good.

Click Me
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Aug 2006 8:35pm
superb, red black and carbon are a good colour combination! got anything else getting the black or carbon treatment?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Aug 2006 12:20am
Originally posted by steveobennet:
superb, red black and carbon are a good colour combination! got anything else getting the black or carbon treatment?
YEP got a carbon spoiler. Also bonnet boot and roof are all going black at the end of sept.

Cheers matey thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Aug 2006 10:28am
Pushbutton start arrived today not sure if i want it on show or hid it looks good.

I am going to need help fitting it as i have no idea when it comes to anything electric.

Any takers PLEASE
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Aug 2006 5:36pm
Took some better pics of the car today as i dont think the others do it justice.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Gutted went to the place were i try my drifting and it a building site now.

So i went to another pace i know got the land owners permision but it was just far to grippy and he wasnt happy with the noise boooooooooooooo

Did a little vid as soon as i had it sidways before the corner i just got grip and went back straight then i was to slow into the corner and not enough power on 215 tyres.

Only got one shot at it as the fella who's land it was wanted to hear how much tyre noise there was.

PLUS I WAS CRAP
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Aug 2006 5:42pm
Would he let u do it again?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Aug 2006 5:54pm
Think so maybe if its wet.

The fella who said i could use the land seemed alittle unsure of what i was doing.

But nectime i may go on a sunday as they will be closed and i can play for free so to speak.
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 15th Aug 2006 2:05pm
fill your car full of tubs of water, empty them on the land then off you go! autunm is coming soon which means plenty of rain and slippery surfaces! the perfect time to practice
Posted By: Den Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 15th Aug 2006 10:11pm
looking slick mate, i'm quite impressed with the fluency of the progress with this car, its coming along fast and stylish.

and as noted above. were leaving summer now boys, this be drift season.
Posted By: Steve285 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Aug 2006 12:02am
lookin good matey you gonna have to take me out driftin sometime i tried it but am crap not sure if its coz mine 4wd but it just sticks too much
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Aug 2006 11:03pm
Originally posted by subaru steve:
lookin good matey you gonna have to take me out driftin sometime i tried it but am crap not sure if its coz mine 4wd but it just sticks too much
thats a promise matey.

Right dont know if this is going to work but tried drifting in the newpace where i have been given permision to drift.

SMALL AND CRAP VIDEO.
<a href='http://www.putfile.com'>Upload at Putfile</a>
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Aug 2006 11:21pm
Upload at Putfile

Maybe this one not sure on what to do scoop loaded it for me.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Aug 2006 5:19pm
just found this pic mate, i think you should jus spray your roof and bonnet black

that 200 looks amazing

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Aug 2006 5:28pm
that one looks nice,bar the wheels. Tupac,whats the title of the video,ill get the link up
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Aug 2006 8:43pm
Scoop dont know think

Want to hole lot done as it different i promise you it looks good.
Posted By: lawton Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Aug 2006 10:35am
love the black wheels mate, will look ten times better when its lowered
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2006 12:49am
Originally posted by lawton:
love the black wheels mate, will look ten times better when its lowered
Cheers matey might have coilovers by the end of the month just waiting for the fella to get back to me.

Still havnt done the start button worried i will mess it up so going to wait till sombody who has a idea of what to do can help me.

Also bought a quickshift just waiting for it to arrive.
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2006 5:24pm
when u next going to ur drifting locantion give me a pm an ill pop
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2006 8:59pm
Originally posted by red20:
when u next going to ur drifting locantion give me a pm an ill pop
Will do matey will do.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Sep 2006 10:46pm
I have them atlast

COILOVERS

[Linked Image]

Picked them up today from Mansfield about 5mins from where i bought the car from.

The house where the fella lived is everybodys car lovers dream pulled upto the gates and down a rather nice drive and turned into a courtyard to be greeted by 2 skylines 1 prelude 1 verywell kitted supra twin turbo running 650bhp (never seen it go though) 1 very very nice 180sx (drift speck fully stripped and sorted)

And his daily runner a black amg slk with black alloys and tints omg

WHY HAVNT I GOT THAT MUCH MONEY.

[Linked Image]

Only got a pic as the fella was abit big and didnt fancy getting battered.

Anyways back on topic.

Will be fitting these this month along with the HKS turbo timer and quickshift that i have bought this month.

Next in the pipeline if i can sort out a good price with the fella is a volvo FMIC stage 1 chip boost controller and boost gauge.

Not sure what power thats going to give me but i will be needing a new fuel pump me thinks.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Sep 2006 11:04am
Very nice he seem a bit on the filthy rich side lol. Those shocks seem to be in good condition. When you going to fit them? Will it lower your car much??
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Sep 2006 2:28pm
VERYRICH MATEY.

Will be fitting them this week there coilovers matey so should be able to go verylow carnt wait cars really starting to take shape now.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Sep 2006 7:40pm
Put the coilovers on today and eek eek omg

The car looks so much better its that low the numper plate rubs on the speed bumps.

Will take some better pics soon.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Sep 2006 10:43pm
thats feckin low that!

gotta watch you dont loose your number plate goin too fast tease
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Sep 2006 10:55pm
thats feckin low that!

It will be off verysoon i bet.

Took the car for a run and found a couple of probs 1st its that low the the pastic that covers the underside of the engine rubs on the floor from time to time so thats comming off.

Right anti roll bars come loose needs a new one and there is knocking from the left side of the car think its the spring will have a look 2mora when i have some light.

Also the anti lock brake lights on????????? whys that?????

Corners so much better and is far easier to hold once the backends out love it.

Think i need to invest in some spacers aswell.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Sep 2006 11:32pm
[b] thats feckin low that!

It will be off verysoon i bet.

Took the car for a run and found a couple of probs 1st its that low the the pastic that covers the underside of the engine rubs on the floor from time to time so thats comming off.

Right anti roll bars come loose needs a new one and there is knocking from the left side of the car think its the spring will have a look 2mora when i have some light.

Also the anti lock brake lights on????????? whys that?????

Corners so much better and is far easier to hold once the backends out love it.

Think i need to invest in some spacers aswell. [/b]
Did all this any even managed to sort out some standard alloys too picking them up at the end of the month.

Going to the jap show on Oct 7-8th for a rwyb weekend then wont be buying anything till after xmas as i am fastly running out of cash.

Then it will be rollcage bodykit and engine mods.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Sep 2006 11:37pm
[b] thats feckin low that!

1st its that low the the pastic that covers the underside of the engine rubs on the floor from time to time so thats comming off.
. [/b]
thats it get rid of the problem instead of fighting it smile
Posted By: lawton Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Sep 2006 11:22am
nice on mate, i can still see the top of the tyres so its not low enough, lol,
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Sep 2006 11:26am
looks well nice mate lovin it!
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Sep 2006 10:08am
Cheer peps its going to go lower at the back.

Need alittle help these are the two kits i am looking at the spoiler is the one i have bought just need to pick a kit any idea's.

The rear bumpers are the sdame on both kits by the way.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Sep 2006 10:17am

If you go lower, consider some adjustable camber arms - even -35mm really scrubs the inside edge of the tyres so even lower on coilovers is really goning to mess the rear camber up.

Also pay good money for branded ones, Ive heard that the cheap ones do snap eek
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Sep 2006 11:42am
Top Kit in the pictures smile

What a transformation that will make.

Looking good fella smile
Posted By: lawton Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Sep 2006 12:24pm
bottom one mate
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Sep 2006 3:47pm
raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl Didnt take long. THE REG-PLATE CAME OFF ON ONE OF THE SPEED BUMPS IN MY ROAD

Knew it would take long.

Going to have to stick it back on but alittle higher up LOL.

Also i have been getting a knocking noise over bumps from the left side of the car any ideas think its the bottom ball joint any ideas????

Also took the plastic cover off so there is no rubbing.

Stu my wheels arent as wide as your so there is no rubbing at all matey PHEW.
Posted By: lawton Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Sep 2006 5:11pm
lol, not surprised really mate, as your road is a no go for me as mine is too low
Posted By: Pomp Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th Sep 2006 1:20pm

Need alittle help these are the two kits i am looking at the spoiler is the one i have bought just need to pick a kit any idea's.

The rear bumpers are the sdame on both kits by the way.
I'll say go for the bottom one, i looked at the shape of the car n its curvy n matches the bottom pic! n the ova ones in abit of a mad shape
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Sep 2006 4:19pm
Looks like its going to be the bottom one then (cheapest one too)

Got my turbo timer on weds just need to fit it along with my push button start.

Also depending on how well the 4i sells will have bucket seats.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Sep 2006 11:16am
ye defo go for the bottom bodykit, looks a bit more drift than the top one, the top one looks more showy than drift. lookin good. thumbsup
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Sep 2006 11:23am

Got my turbo timer on weds just need to fit it along with my push button start.

Also depending on how well the 4i sells will have bucket seats.
Think Adam has a decent pair of buckets he needs rid of, and I dont think he wants that much for them either eek lol

As for the tubby timer, get a harness and Ill give you a hand wink
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Sep 2006 8:12pm
Cheers stu will get one soon.

Might of sorted some bucket seats out matey.

Took some better pics of the car today since its been lowered.

Think the bottom one looks great.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Sep 2006 9:21pm
Been to Newcastle this weekend MAN.

Pic to prove.

[Linked Image]

I now know the car runs well and quicker then i thought it would. But the coilovers and shitty motorway surfaces make for some hairy driving moments while going along at 70mph ????

still waiting for my quickshift Getting abit pissed off now with the fella.

Also waiting on my boss which i bought from apex.

Need to sort out the suspension and i am saving up to buy whiteline antirolls bars and some nismo bottom arms for the car as the car needs newones so i may aswell upgrade.

Oh and 50mph and driftlock is very scary as i found out while some idiot in a crx wanted to race me in the wet.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Sep 2006 8:06pm
Had a friend look the suspension over as i am getting knocks over everybump and its getting worse.

Need 2 new arms as the ball joint on one side has gone and on the other the antiroll bar joint thing (will show you the pic) is buggered so might aswell upgrade just a little srapped for cash this month.

click me

And these too

Also fitted the new steering wheel feels alot better than the old one nice size too.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Sep 2006 4:15pm
cant beleve the price of them bottom arms i paid £140 for one of nissan

looking good there well have to meet up an go some where to practice some sideways action
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Oct 2006 9:16am
Should have them this month as long as the fella who has bought the xr4i dosnt mess me about.

Red20 had a little play this morning taking the girlfriend to work (she hates it raftl )

Going to lower the back alittle more today, Also ordered my harness for the TT and will try and fit my short shifter this week too.
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Oct 2006 10:08am
yer its ok in the wet i had a play last night around mine there are a few nice round abouts to play on
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Oct 2006 9:02pm
Just bought this

click me

on my way to stage one
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Oct 2006 2:19pm
Coming on matey happy

Just sent you a PM about the whiteline anti rollbars - gimme a ring when you can wink
Posted By: xhotchick2005x Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Oct 2006 6:04pm
yes red 20 the round a bouts are meant to go round at a safe speed not arse first!!!! i experienced your donuts and no i was not impressd!!!!!
Posted By: lawton Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Oct 2006 6:13pm
Originally posted by xhotchick2005x:
yes red 20 the round a bouts are meant to go round at a safe speed not arse first!!!! i experienced your donuts and no i was not impressd!!!!!
lol, you love it really
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Oct 2006 9:44pm
AT LAST STANDARD ALLOYS

[Linked Image]

LOOKS LIKE ITS DRIFT TIME

Only cost £25 need s good clean but should do me for track and drift days (if i ever get round to doing any raftl )
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th Oct 2006 5:40pm
Got some more alloys today only 195's so nice and thin.

I now have 10 alloys wheels to drift with The facelift ones 205/60/15's will be getting fitted with slicks so they can go on the front and the 195/60/15's wil just get what ever cheap tyres there are LOL.

PS CHEACK OUT THE CONES USED FOR PRACTICE LOL

[Linked Image]

1st and only time i got the 4i and 200 together GUTTED

[Linked Image]

Will buy another 4i maybe after the wedding but will cheat and buy a 24v converted one.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 10:55am
I should hopfully have this little lot fitted this month if all goes well.

[Linked Image]

HKS TURBO TIMER

[Linked Image]

PUSH BUTTON START

[Linked Image]

QUICKSHIFT

[Linked Image]

AND WALBRO FUEL PUMP.

And by the end of the month the car should be black and red with the spoiler on.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 12:55pm
sounds good matey, nice to see progress is gettin made

u gunna have to work a lot of overtime again for the spray jobby? lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 1:51pm
Went out for a photo shoot on my friends works great whistle

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 1:52pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 1:57pm
nice! so this was on a closed pice of private land u say wink
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 2:29pm
Yep crazy
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 5:15pm
tupac was that good at the drifting he even had one hand free doing a westside big up with this hand as u can see in the pic
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Oct 2006 5:40pm
Originally Posted by red20
tupac was that good at the drifting he even had one hand free doing a westside big up with this hand as u can see in the pic

Thats cos i have all the game PLAYER laugh

Enjoyed it will have to do it again but in the wet (little less noise from the tyres)
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Oct 2006 5:33pm
Lowered the car some more today

Its as low as i can get it as i have speed bumps in my road (large ones)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

looks alot better than it used to

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dazza Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Oct 2006 5:35pm
So you decided you werent tired then? tease

Looking better
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Oct 2006 5:58pm
Originally Posted by Dazza
So you decided you werent tired then? tease

Looking better

I thought i best pull my finger out and do some work on it happy

Looks alot better i think also has a fair bit of camber now on the back wheels.

Its going the body show weds to have the spoiler done not sure yet if i want the roof and bonnet doing yet as i am thinking of buying a carbon bonnet after xmas.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Oct 2006 6:14pm
This is what the spoiler will look like once its on the car.

Not going to be to everybodys taste but its mine anyways.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Oct 2006 8:04pm
that'll look top that mate happy get a carbon bonnet, go on, make me jealous lol
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Oct 2006 10:46pm
the spoiler doesn't look to ott, i say wait for a carbon bonnet nad just get the roof done! are you sorting out the camber on the rear with some adjustable brackets, or are you happy going through tyres faster? lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Oct 2006 5:48am
Will be buying these nextyear.

click me
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Oct 2006 6:13pm
looking good there have to give me a pm so we can meet up an get some new drifting pics
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Oct 2006 9:51pm
lookin good m8 an a like that spoller
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Oct 2006 11:18pm
Cheers peps think once the spoilers on i will like it.

Should be buying a stage one chip nextmonth so on the look out for a boost controller.

Shaun will pm you nextime i go out to play.

Pm me your mobile matey OH and sorry matey wasnt on msn it was the misses.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Oct 2006 9:44pm
Got the car back today from having the spoiler and boot done.

Looks verynice i think.

Will get some better pics 2mora.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Goes back at the end of the month for its bonnet and roof doing then i will get the kit on it after xmas.

Not sure if i wan the side bits of the spoiler on.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Oct 2006 9:46pm
lookin good m8 should look good wid the roof an bonet done aswell
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 4:58pm
Some better pics of the car.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 5:12pm
Sweet! I think you should try it with the side bits on the spoiler though.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 5:14pm
looks well smart thumbsup

Originally Posted by jimbo4x4
Sweet! I think you should try it with the side bits on the spoiler though.

I agree
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 5:18pm
Will do just need to find the bits to put em in with seem to have lost them.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 5:34pm
looks gud mate it really crying out for that kit you posted, keep up the gud work making really quick progress
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 5:50pm
Looks sweet as fook that Tupac, so streamlined and co-ordinated!

smile
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 6:36pm
looking good tony, looking foward to seein the roof and bonnet done

keep up the work mate
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 7:58pm
Originally Posted by Johnny Alan
looks gud mate it really crying out for that kit you posted, keep up the gud work making really quick progress

Hopfully i'll have it bought and fitted by the end of march but i do have a mot inbetween then.

Matty c and cor7a cheers peps.

The car hasnt been given the thumbs up on all sites but who gives a fook i like it.

trampdrift gave me a bit of stick but then the name says it all doesnt it.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Oct 2006 8:28pm
Why don't they like it? Too rice or something? I think you can be pretty sure everyone here loves it, I know it's in the running for my vote in car of the year smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 20th Oct 2006 8:26am
Spoiler isnt really my cuppa tea matey frown , but each to their own grin

Should be around most of the weekend if you want me to have a look at the quickshift, fuel pump and turbo timer smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 20th Oct 2006 6:43pm
I am fitting the kitchen and plastering sunday which is my only day off RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Will sort a day matey but cheers.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Oct 2006 7:39pm
Done oil change on the car today and some stuff in it to see if i could cheat with the tappets.

The old oil in the car was the blackest i have everseen come out of a car very dirty plus it was verythin so i think there could be some internal damage somwere looks like cheap shite was used for its last change smack

Will find out 2mora if the tappets are any quieter.

Also put the side bits on the spoiler and took them straight of i think it looks very tatty.

Booked the car in for its bonnet n boot for the 30th of Oct so should come back looking good to me on at the start of November.
Posted By: kaytie Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Oct 2006 8:00pm
I like ye spolier smile
Posted By: Dazza Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Oct 2006 8:05pm
Might have been decent oil, but the wrong grade. Are you sure you have the correct grade now? Just that your tappets will take better to a thinner oil rather than a thicker one (Am not suggesting anything, am talking in a fair case scenareo).

New oil/filter will always do the world of good, and I wouldnt worry about any internal damage unless its noticable.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Oct 2006 7:29am
10/40, semi synthetic happy

It needs to be thin for the turbo, but to thin on an old engine will cause problems.

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Oct 2006 7:29pm
15/40 in it stu got some advice of Apex. Seem tyo have worked the cars quiet now no tappet noise GET IN THERE.

Doing the quickshift on weds and the cars now getting sprayed on the 1st of november.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Oct 2006 7:21am
Was checking the sprint regs last night matey, if you want to sprint the car, your gonna have to remove the rear wing for the day - the scrutineers wont pass it in a road class!
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Oct 2006 11:10pm
Cheers stu its only on by acouple of bolts in the boot so shouldnt be to hard to remove.

The wing does help at speed i can now vouch for that lol.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 3:19pm
Dont know if i want to fit the side slats to the car will put them on today so tell me what u think.

Also the cars not getting sprayed till later on in the year not sure why Alan carnt do it before but somthing has come up.

Atleast thats freed some money up for drifting on the 9th of Dec.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 5:13pm
What do you think with or without

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: lawton Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 5:25pm
think it looks better without mate
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 5:33pm
try spinning the ends round 180degrees, might look better, if not then yea i reckon you go without too
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 5:37pm
I'm 50/50, but I think I favour with slightly more, but that 2nd pic makes them look out of place
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 6:19pm
The more i look at it the more i DONT like the sidebits looks takky so i think i will leave them off cheers peps.
Posted By: Lund Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 7:07pm
I like it laugh Hey I saw this on Pistonheads and thought you might like to have a ganders!

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=299128&f=47&h=0

Tom
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Oct 2006 11:09pm
Looks like what i want to do like it.

Wheels seem alittle small but its a good looking car.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Oct 2006 9:55pm
thumbsup top 3 for car of the year thankyou all thumbsup

I hope to have fitted this week turbo timer/push button start/ quick shift and uprated fuel pump.

Doing the kitchen on my house is killing anycar time i have so i dont get to play.

Oh and one other thing i am still after a 2nd driver for the drift day on the 9th of December
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Nov 2006 11:27am
Still not sure weather to put the side slats on so i have put up a poll get voting peps.

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Nov 2006 4:53pm
Cleaned the car for the 1st time since having the boot sprayed and the jobs crap.

Also as i have cleaned it thought i would take some pics of the car all nice n clean.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Nov 2006 5:26pm
Cheers webby.

The last pic is for clj85.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Nov 2006 10:15pm
Bidding on this on ebay

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Nov 2006 10:16pm
Bidding on this on ebay hoping to get it intime for the drift day but i am all most to my max bid.

click me
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Nov 2006 8:56am
Be careful how high you go matey, these are only £120 new think
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Nov 2006 2:30pm
I did the wrong thing n looked at the pic and thought it was for all the bits going to cancel my bid. mad
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th Nov 2006 12:02pm
Checked at home for a std shifter mate, and Ive chucked them all out in the clearout I had a few weeks ago frown

Ill have a look round for a good fitting guide for the one you have though wink
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th Nov 2006 12:11pm
This should be of mucho help matey wink
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th Nov 2006 9:47pm
EXELLENT CHEERS STU

Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Nov 2006 8:31pm
a)this pic is fantastic

[Linked Image]

b)submarines...fooking huuuge. Great place for a shoot mate
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2006 9:01pm
Originally Posted by scoop2004
a)this pic is fantastic

[Linked Image]

b)submarines...fooking huuuge. Great place for a shoot mate

I scoop thats my fav pic too.

Cheers matey.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2006 9:21pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Well Done Tupac happy
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2006 9:24pm
Wayhey! Nice one mate! thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2006 9:55pm
Cheers peps that was a bit of a shock.

Made up its not anywere close to how i want it looking and driving.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2006 11:31pm
well done m8
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Nov 2006 10:24pm
well done mate
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Nov 2006 5:12pm
Got the uprated fuel pump in today big thanks to Dazza for doing it.

[Linked Image]

INSIDE THE TANK

[Linked Image]

TOP OF THE TANK

[Linked Image]

OLD FUELPUMP.

[Linked Image]

The cars running better and there isnt a rich smell that the old pump gave me as it was on its lastlegs.

All i need now is a chip and intercooler and i will be at stage one.
Posted By: Dazza Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Nov 2006 7:37pm
Not a problem, easier than on my Fiesta - I have to remove the tank to swap the pump lol.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Nov 2006 10:26am
Got a new knob for my its big raftl

Also got the film from my rolling road.

189.02 at the flywheel

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Scooby Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 1:51am
Oops, looks like this has caught the Car Of The Year Bug......

I will allow Tupac to explain in detail.
Posted By: kaytie Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 12:18pm
You ok Tony? Hows ur head?
Eeee Jay i waved and u didnt wave bk frown
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 10:09pm
Originally Posted by Scooby
Oops, looks like this has caught the Car Of The Year Bug......

I will allow Tupac to explain in detail.

HOW VERYTRUE

1ST of all thankyou so verymuch for your help Scooby.

Webby sorry carnt upload the pics.

After going out for a play i started to head of home when i hit OIL PATCH ON THE ROAD i span the car at no more than 20 mph into a kirb.

As you can prob guess the kirb won and broke my car.

front and rear hub carriers
front and rear bottom arms
trackrodend/control arm (not sure which it is)
rear wishbone
one front 17" wheel

PRIDE sorry

Pics below if sombody can photo chop the pics with arrows to help i would be glad of it.

FRONT WHEEL ALSO AT ABOUT 5 DEGREES
[Linked Image]

REARWHEEL ALSO AT ABOUT 5 DEGREES
[Linked Image]

REAR BOTTOM ARM BENT
[Linked Image]

2ND PIC OF THE BEND
[Linked Image]

VERYBROKEN FRONT WHEEL BUT STILL HAS AIR AND CAN BE FIXED
[Linked Image]

FRONT BOTTOM ARM
[Linked Image]

Nevermind on the plus point i got my full go round (peps will know what i mean) TOOK ME AWHILE TO GET A FULL ONE THOUGH.

Posted By: kaytie Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 10:12pm
Gutted for u tone!
Atleast u got ye full go smile
U did really well last night woop!
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 10:18pm
What yu looking at to get this fixed ?

I mean parts, i guess the price tag will come later....

I thought you car was in bits when you called me??
Gutted for yu mate,

I guess the only consitlation is it could have
been a lot worse.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 10:25pm
Just looking about the web now matey doesnt look like its going to be before xmas GUTTED.

No mark i was in bits raftl

True though could have been much worse
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 10:36pm
ooo gutted thumbsdown

You should change your sig now....

"Sidways is the way forward unless you go backwards hit a kerb" smack
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 10:40pm
Originally Posted by BeemerRacer28
ooo gutted thumbsdown

You should change your sig now....

"Sidways is the way forward unless you go backwards hit a kerb" smack

Done matey raftl
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Nov 2006 11:17pm
smack gutted mate
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Nov 2006 12:38am
holy shit! only heard 2nite mate, i gave u a call earlier but didnt get a reply, hope ur ok
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Nov 2006 11:23am
properly gutted for you!!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Nov 2006 12:47pm
Unlucky mate frown

Still all the parts should be fairly easy to get hold of from the SXOC, and they shouldnt be to expensive either smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Nov 2006 9:24pm
Bought all the bits just need help if peps fancy it.

Check out car problems for the link
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Dec 2006 10:25am
Managed to buy the bits of a guy breaking one on ebay for £60 most peps wanted 150 so a bit his hand off.

PArts should be here on monday then its a late nights for me as i need the car to be ready for Oulton park on sat the 9th for the drif day.

I am working till 8pm everyday this week GUTTED.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Dec 2006 3:31pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

As you can see the front arm was very bent.

And the rearwheel hit the kirb alittle higher than i thought pitty its didnt hit on the tyre.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Dec 2006 3:30pm
At last i have the parts i'll be at the garage all day n night then if anybody wants to help.

If all goes well i will defo be going sat.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Dec 2006 6:37pm
The day the parts arrive has to be the day
of the worst weather.

Even London had a Tornado today...

Hope you can get it done mate,
Clocks ticking....
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Dec 2006 2:41am
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

EMPTY GARAGE MEANS THE CARS DONE AT LAST.

Also this is the rear bottom arm (left ones the broken one rights the newone as you can see its verybent)

Once the cars back from Oulton park its going away as its in need of some tlc so you wont see much of it till about June i think.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Dec 2006 5:06pm
Tupac Makes it too Oulton Park smile

Pictures from the Oulton Park Gallery happy
There are lots more...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And a little Video - But its not Tupac Driving
He insisted that you know that lol

Video

More Videos and Images in the Review Click Me
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Dec 2006 5:28pm
looks sweet tupac,NOTE,i can see those pics fine!
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Dec 2006 11:17pm
couple more pics

How calm do i look at the wheel raftl LOVE IT

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Dec 2006 6:15pm
Car comes off the road 2mora so i can sort a couple of problems out.

Also just sent off my cheques for the body kit.

Pics of the rear will sort the front pics out soon.

Might also buy the rear qtr panels later on in the year

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Dec 2006 8:19pm
Nice, the full kit would look awesome.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Dec 2006 10:27pm
thats georgeous matey, u should deffo go for the full kit
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Dec 2006 12:56pm
Right been looking about for a bonnet to go with the kit and i am buying.

I have found this

A carbon fibre one will cost more then the kit so i am hoping to get this made up what do you think.

As i hope to get alot of eurodrift practice done in 2007 i need somthing to help keep temps down so vents are important.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Dec 2006 7:04pm
Here is the full kit i have bought.,

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jonah Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Dec 2006 7:11pm
that'll look awesome mate biiiiiig thumbsup , wot bout the paint job, wot colour u thinkin of ??
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Dec 2006 7:36pm
Not sure yet.

I like the redish one in the pic or maybe go for purple.
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Dec 2006 8:22pm
should look good matey u still keepin the pop up lighs?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Dec 2006 11:13am
Originally Posted by kris 06
should look good matey u still keepin the pop up lighs?

I matey just to buy the bits to do the conversion is £1600 then i would need it spraying and if i have a bump on the track it would cost me a arm and a leg to fix.

Need some idea's on colour though.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Dec 2006 3:49pm
go for bright pink like the sumo power 350Z!!
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 22nd Dec 2006 10:04pm
Originally Posted by Scotty69
go for bright pink like the sumo power 350Z!!

Its been done matey thought of ink but found out alot of 200's are done like that.

Was thinking maybe candy red with the black roof/bonnet/boot its been done but on s14's mostly.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Dec 2006 7:42pm
At last.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Dec 2006 8:12pm
chuffed for ya mate,thats some control u've got there, backwards round the roundabout tho,dont approve of that part of it, its fine when ur doing it the right way lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Dec 2006 8:27pm
chuffed for ya mate,thats some control u've got there, backwards round the roundabout tho,dont approve of that part of it, its fine when ur doing it the right way lol

LOL Lucky its not used on a sunday matey thankgod.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Dec 2006 12:31am
I love that video,
the sound of the squeeky break and then the
quick footsteps as you run over too the camera
to switch it off...

Pure comedy...

Your so much better than I thought you were.
Your getting the hang of things there mate.
Keep up the practice when and where you can smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Dec 2006 10:35am
Originally Posted by Webby
I love that video,
the sound of the squeeky break and then the
quick footsteps as you run over too the camera
to switch it off...

Pure comedy...

Your so much better than I thought you were.
Your getting the hang of things there mate.
Keep up the practice when and where you can smile

Cheers webby going to make a little video once i get the car back so will be needing a hand if you fancy helping as my media windows dosnt work.

Got myself a cheap FMIC just need cleaning up abit than all i need is a chip for stage 1.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Dec 2006 11:57am
Originally Posted by tupac
Cheers webby going to make a little video once i get the car back so will be needing a hand if you fancy helping as my media windows dosnt work.

Not a problem mate, happy
but i think the footsteps should be your signature
in your video's lol...

Good Drifting and a laugh at the end smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jan 2007 11:21am
Never bought the fmic as i have bought this instead.

click
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jan 2007 11:27am
happy
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jan 2007 11:28am
thats much better tone, real nice
Posted By: DavidB Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jan 2007 12:55pm

click

doh think
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jan 2007 5:10pm
Originally Posted by StationMiek

click

doh think

OH dear who is gay enough to go find that raftl

PS just bought that aswell
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th Jan 2007 9:35pm

click

This is what i really got
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th Jan 2007 11:17pm
this car justs gets better and better....
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Jan 2007 4:49pm
Originally Posted by clj85
this car justs gets better and better....

Cheers matey.

If all goes well i may just have a flocked dash at the end of the month just waiting for the fella to get back to me as the person buying it keeps messing him about.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Jan 2007 4:59pm
sweet as foook.Hope u get it mate.Flocking is the shiznitch
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jan 2007 7:49pm
My intercooler has landed at stansted so fingers crossed i'll have it by sat.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Jan 2007 10:00pm
Got my fmic today little bigger than i thought but its nice will do what i want it to.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Jan 2007 9:08pm
Hant heard back from the fella with the dash so i guess i am not getting that then.

Bought some samco coolent hoses today and will be picking up the smaller batt so i can get the fmic sorted as soon as i get my bonnet.

I have also been reading up on how to get more lock from my car so will be buying these verysoon

click
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jan 2007 1:00am
some good kit on that site.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jan 2007 6:31pm
Right been looking around for wheels and i have finally found the ones i really want.

If you look back through this topic you'll come across a green s13 this car has the wheels i want.

Looks like i may have to do the 5 stud conversion but it will be worth it and i'll have to start saving (hard) if i want them cos they are alittle expensive.

click

What do you think i want them in white and the car will be red.

These wont be on the car untill maybe sept as there are a couple of things i want 1st but i will have a 2nd job soon which will be souly for money which i will be spending on the car.

WHAT A MUG I AM raftl
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jan 2007 7:07pm
yer get them 2pac cos i want them as well an i can jus rob yours lol
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jan 2007 8:37pm
Well, mine didnt sell on flea bay, so Im open to offers on mine again - ideal for a 4-5stud conversion wink lol

Also, the Rotas are only in 18" and at those widths they need a lot of arch work to fit frown Looked in to them before I got mine, but they didnt do them in 17!!
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jan 2007 11:17pm
can you get copies of these?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jan 2007 11:24pm
The Rota GTR's are the copies of Nismo Wheels wink
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jan 2007 11:59pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac
The Rota GTR's are the copies of Nismo Wheels wink

Been learning a far bit of late i i know this (get in there)

Also stu might not need arch work as i have a plan ??????
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jan 2007 12:05am
Stu we need to come to some sort of agreement over your wheels cos i have more going out than i have comming in at the moment dame car raftl

I have been looking at these too alot like the one's i want.

click
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jan 2007 12:05am
Stu we need to come to some sort of agreement over your wheels cos i have more going out than i have comming in at the moment dame car raftl

I have been looking at these too alot like the one's i want.

click
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jan 2007 12:27am
what about this shop, some good parts for your cars maybe? http://www.japshop.co.uk/
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 15th Jan 2007 9:25pm
Got my samco hose kit today £80 for 2 bits of pipe SHOCKER.

More for looks to go with the front mount than anything else but the old ones are looking alittle tired.

[Linked Image]

Also bought a boost gauge and a stanless bush for my steering.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 15th Jan 2007 10:04pm
seen you coming lol, mind you a 1.6 zetecs induction hose is 40quid.

are you using anymore hoses? if try these they maybe cheaper http://www.siliconhoses.com/
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Jan 2007 9:25pm
Will add more later in the year matey i am trying not to go mad and do all the engine bay as i will end up wanting to keep it clean and spending most of my time cleaning it.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 8:49am
Putting my fmic on today and poss anything else in the long list of parts i have.

The morning hasnt started so well as when i got to my garage the car had a flat so i had to change the wheel and wouldnt you know it the car falls off the jack.

Hasnt broken anything but delayed me as i wanted to bring the car back to mine in the dark as its got no bonnet on it yet.

You dont half get some funny looks driving without a bonnet LOL.

[Linked Image]

As the car stands not fingers crossed it will look better later on.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 6:05pm
Right alittle update on today.

Started badly got worse then a little better doh

Big thanks to Stuwells for his help.

As you can see bizzy with the grinder while i take photo's and have cups of tea.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Had to cut the batt try so i could get the piping down looks alittle messy but it will be sorted out propley before its all put together.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Removing the bumper was a pain in the arse as all the bolts were rounded off or kept snapping so i took the grinder ti them to save time as it was starting to get alittle dark.

This is how the car looks at the moment will crack back on with it as soon as i get time.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 6:09pm
Do you need to trim the bumper bar up with this kit, or will it fit under it? smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 6:19pm
Not sure stu havnt got that far yet.

Hope not as the cars in the garage now and there isnt any power there.

Will be going back down prob nextweek as i have acouple of things to do 2mora.

FIngers crossed it will be up n running soon as i am fedup of riding my bike.

Phoned you today as i was having troble with the bumper but a bad temper and a grinder did the trick raftl
Posted By: Sanchez Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 6:45pm
tony, it looks like you butchered your battery holder, i wish i knew you were doing this, i would of lent you my hole cutter :< oh well, lookin good any way
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 6:50pm
Originally Posted by sanchez
tony, it looks like you butchered your battery holder, i wish i knew you were doing this, i would of lent you my hole cutter :< oh well, lookin good any way

Got alittle happy with the grinder.

Thanks for the offer anyway the car wont be a show car so not to bothered how it looks under the bonnet aslong as it goes matey.

Come help me finish the frontmount if you like my garage is only round the corner from yours (unless i am wrong or you have moved)
Posted By: Sanchez Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 7:42pm
lol, i ve moved to upton now, but still interested in helping in im not to busy, giz a ring tony 07840397441 when ever and i ll see if i can come.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 8:26pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Couple more pics.

Sanchez will do matey cheers.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Jan 2007 10:12pm
Once fitted this is how the pipes and intercooler should look.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Bet mine dosnt
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Jan 2007 10:52am
Put all the piping on today just need and the samco hoses.

Will put it all together once i get alittle more time.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also put the boost gauge in the car.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Jan 2007 1:55pm
Got as far as this before i noticed that i havnt got the bolts for the bracket which goes on the core so untill i find it i am stuck.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Jan 2007 10:43pm
Carnt wait my kits ment to be here friday/sat so as soon as i have the cash it will be on the car sprayed.

Wont be having a full respray as yet as i am buying vented wings and prob a carbon bonnet but atleast i'll have a nice kit with a fat intercooler behind it.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Jan 2007 3:54pm
Fmic is on (i think)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just need to bits of hose becasue i havnt got one and the other doesnt fit right.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Jan 2007 7:05pm
Been on the phone to Apex got the hoses and stuff i need so it will be running in week i hope.
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Jan 2007 7:20pm
cum on get back out on the road bonet or no bonet
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Jan 2007 8:42pm
Originally Posted by red20
cum on get back out on the road bonet or no bonet

Wish i could. Might have some new wheels aswell matey.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Jan 2007 8:45pm
[Linked Image]

Wheels in question just waiting on price for delivery.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Feb 2007 10:18pm
just read all 29 pages! Fookin amazing mate. nice one.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Feb 2007 11:35pm
Cheers matey its getting there slowly.

I hate working to a budget.

Sorted the deal the alloys are mine.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Feb 2007 11:35pm
[Linked Image]

Wheels in question just waiting on price for delivery.

These are the wheels.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Feb 2007 11:59pm
hats off to you. I love the incar vids too!

hope to see you sideways soon!.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 1:02am
Bodykit has arrived will be fitting it once i have more cash and all the lights for it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also got the final bits for the fmic so that will be sorted soon.

And hoping to have the new wheels in a week or so.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 2:21am
That kits is gonna look sweet as fook matey, can't wait to see it on the car!

smile
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 3:41am
AS above smile

Dunno where your going to fit that chair ??
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 3:51am
thirded,cant wait to see that kit on the car. is that the same front bumper stuys got??
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 8:22am
Nice looking kit matey, whos is it?

Gonna have to watch all those speed bumps doh

Scoop, its not the same as mine, I have the genuine Nissan Kouki kit, this as an aftermarket jobbie which looks lower, front and rear - though the skirts appear to be copies of the ones I have smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 11:20am
Cheers pepes.

Got it off a fella on driftworks called ghostrider he runs a skyline parts company and was given a kit from japan for his car.

As i posted on his topic that i liked the kit i he said he could get hold of one and here it is.

Going to see how it sits on the car this morning looks like a verylow kit to me so speed bumps are going to be a no no or a go slow.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 5:04pm
Much lower than i thought it would be.

[Linked Image]

I'll prob have to take it off for drifdays as knowing my luck i'll rip it off.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 5:23pm
looks amazin mate, is the kit made from fibreglass?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 5:50pm
Tis matey.

Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 6:29pm
coz im looking at kits for mine agen, lol, im gettin bored with the appearance now, your kit looks ace though, cant wait for it 2 get fitted mate

wer u gettin it fitted?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th Feb 2007 7:58pm
Mate Alans going to do it.

I am waiting for a while though as i want the wings that have vents in them and the vented headlight cover so car won be seen for sometime LOL
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Feb 2007 9:29am
Bought these today

click

And bought this awhile back havnt fitted it yet though

click

Going to sort out the suspension as it hasnt been the same since i hit the kirb.

Will be buying these as soon as i have enough

click

The month after.

Oh and my wheels are paid for just waiting for them to arrive.

Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Feb 2007 12:08pm

I am waiting for a while though as i want the wings that have vents in them and the vented headlight cover so car won be seen for sometime LOL

Do you mean louvers etc, if so you can buy them in B&Q in a pressed steal and get then welded and smoothed into your wing and will still give a profesional finish, can even have a look around work for them in stainless if your interested in going down this route. Let us know
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Feb 2007 1:48pm
looking good tony stu shid have finsished with your bonet soon. then you shud get out an get as much practice in as posible b4 the kit goes on. wot you got in mind for paint why not got for a matt black for know as least if the are an knocks its easy to repir an cheap for know so your on the road asap
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Feb 2007 2:15pm
Originally Posted by Johnny Alan

Do you mean louvers etc, if so you can buy them in B&Q in a pressed steal and get then welded and smoothed into your wing and will still give a profesional finish, can even have a look around work for them in stainless if your interested in going down this route. Let us know

Louvers matey yes.

The only problem with getting them put into my wings is they catch the wheel when its turned so the ones i am buying are slightly wider then the standard ones plus there is a good amount of rust on one of the arches cheers anyway.

Shaun going to keep it red and black think ing maybe 2 tone.

I am going to play with the standard bumper for now as the fella who was buying it isnt now.

Do need to get out and pay though its pissing me off it just sitting in the garage doing nothing.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Feb 2007 4:51pm
Looking forward to getting the kit on

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Should look good pitty my drifting wont match the looks of the car.

Started work on the hub carrier aswell as the rear wheel still dosnt sit right so hoping the new carrier will fix that and give me some proper camber.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Feb 2007 9:01pm
lookin very good mate, cant wait to see how it turns out, love the front bumper the most, intercooler looks huge through it
Posted By: scoop Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Feb 2007 10:17pm
gonna look nice mate,is that back bumper just held up next to the cxar or photochopped on? or is it actually placed on over ur current bumper?

just a wierd pic is all. U dont half work fast dude
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Feb 2007 10:59pm
gonna look nice mate,is that back bumper just held up next to the cxar or photochopped on? or is it actually placed on over ur current bumper?

just a wierd pic is all. U dont half work fast dude

Its just placed over the old bumper Scoop will be a while before i get the kit put on proper as i want wings/bonnet and a vented light cover then its off the bodyshop for spraying.

I have two tone thing in mind for it.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Feb 2007 8:55pm
Just got myself a 2way diff

click

Same as this but used.

Its been well looked after oils been changed reg got it at a good price too.

Paying in two payments so will have it the end of march.

The list of things to put on my car get bigger and bigger must pull my finger out and learn how to put some of the stuff i have bought on my car raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Mar 2007 10:37pm
Thanks to the powell (dw) for this http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/pr...e=transmission
THIS COMES AT THE END OF THE MONTH

and leggy (dw) for this http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/pr...nsion-steering will be on my car soon.
THIS I HAVE ALREADY.

Its comming together slowly if i wasnt getting married it would come together much faster.

This is next http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/pr...djustable-arms or would it be worth me buying the 4 arm kit???

Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Mar 2007 11:21pm
links dont work for me frown
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Mar 2007 8:07am
Nor me...

The Dots are causing the problems .............
in the links
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Mar 2007 8:42pm
Try now.

I HAVE JUST HAD THESE DELIVERED
click

THIS ARRIVES AT THE END OF THE MONTH 2WAY

CLICK

AND WILL BE BUYING THESE SOON OR MAYBE A FULL KIT.

CLICK

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Mar 2007 8:10pm
Started to strip out the insie of the car today.

[Linked Image]

Will do the rest asoon as i get time off work as i am working a silly amount of hours to buy stuff for the car.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Mar 2007 8:29pm
what was all that hammering and banging for? lol

just keep working...it'll be worth it in the end lol
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Mar 2007 8:33pm
how come your stripping it mate?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Mar 2007 8:44pm
Originally Posted by whelan
how come your stripping it mate?

Going to try and get into drifting propley and also have you sat in the back of yours yet???

Would wish it on anybody over 4 feet raftl
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Mar 2007 6:01pm
makein progress mate u putti a cage or anythink in
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Mar 2007 9:05pm

Will end up with a 6 point cage just waiting to see if the rules for the euro drift are going to change next season as they might be banning dash dogers (like stu macs) so i would need one that went through the dash.

Wheels are ment to arrive 2mora but i'll have to wait and see.
Posted By: red20 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Mar 2007 8:05pm
looking good tupac
i went the jao car autions the otherday an all ready have my next drift project lined up . with the next car it will be fully stiped down to the shell all carpets an sound pading all the heater matrix door cars the full works. an then suspention mods b4 the big engine work. so hopfully shud be on the road again soon. an we can get some good prctice in an some events to
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Mar 2007 9:03pm
Indeed matey.

Tell me what it is then???

I will be taking most of the stuff you have said out of my car apart from the heating (dont like the cold me)
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Mar 2007 12:21am

Will end up with a 6 point cage just waiting to see if the rules for the euro drift are going to change next season as they might be banning dash dogers (like stu macs) so i would need one that went through the dash.

Wheels are ment to arrive 2mora but i'll have to wait and see.

would it not b better 2 just get the 1 that goes through the dash?

have ur wheels come yet matey
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Mar 2007 7:23am
Wheels arrive today.

Dash dodgers are cheaper and can be modded to go through the dash.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Mar 2007 10:08am
So a Dash Dodger is a roll cage then?
That goes around the dash, so you dont have to cut into it?

Help i'm new to Drifting wink
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Mar 2007 10:30am
Originally Posted by Mark
So a Dash Dodger is a roll cage then?
That goes around the dash, so you dont have to cut into it?

Help i'm new to Drifting wink

Correct smile

It wraps around the dash making the car more road use friendly as you can keep the interior in tact.

They are safe, but not as safe as a straight bar that goes through the dash, as as far as competition cars, and safety regs go, you can never be too safe.

The one fitted in my car is a dash dodger, and Id rather have it than not have it, and its suitable for the type of things I want to do with the car.

As for drifting regs, I think the non dash dodging cages will only be made obligitary for to very top level of the sport (D1) where the cars are purpose built - at club level the cars are generally road cars used for drift, and this may be a regulation that could cripple the low budget drifter or make his car less road use friendly.

Ill have a look at my blue book tonight and see if there are an specific regs... smile
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Mar 2007 10:36am
Thanks Chewy wink
I'm now up to speed smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Mar 2007 9:45pm
All true stu.

But to twin (2 cars drifting at once) you need a cage.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th Mar 2007 10:43pm
Funny Though, your going sideways ?? (Drifting)

Why you need a roll bar in the dash lol..
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 9:56am
Safer if you go on your roof if you hit somthing side on there's a good chance you'll roll.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 9:58am
At last i have got my wheels and they look verynice.

[Linked Image]

Yet more things to put on my car.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 9:59am
Wow love them wheels
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 10:17am
Wow love them wheels

Cheers matey like i was told yest by my mate i need to stop buying things and start fitting raftl
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 10:25am
Wow love them wheels

I second that, and they look great on Donna's car too tease
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 10:28am
Mark this is twinning.

Listen to them raftl

[youtube]jK-C5WdSv0I[/youtube]

And this is why i need a cage

[youtube]Pw4_0sIew3Q[/youtube] click

Takes abit to start.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 11:08am
Cool i'm watching the video's and typing my message lol

First Video : The Commentary cracked me up lol

Second video : Wicked matey..
I guess with Drifting there is more for mistakes lol...

Do you get extra points for Drifting or something?
How does it work?

Start a New Topic in Chit Chat about Drifting,
as there has to be rules and regulations we don't know about.
Tell me about Twinning ??

Looks like your going to need a supply of bumpers lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 12:20pm
Mark i'll copy and paste the rules up now matey.

Drifting is more than just going sidways.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 12:26pm
Do peps think i should get these sprayed white or leave them gold???

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th Mar 2007 6:49pm
Keep gold matey, looks better and more unique
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Mar 2007 7:40am
Does not matter what colour you do them Tone, cos by the time you get your car on the road we will all be living on Mars and have our own spaceships!!lol

Seriously tho...white
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Mar 2007 9:43am
Originally Posted by chris bmw M3
Does not matter what colour you do them Tone, cos by the time you get your car on the road we will all be living on Mars and have our own spaceships!!lol

Seriously tho...white

raftl happy
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Mar 2007 4:15pm
Just bought myself some gauges oil temp and pressure so they will be on the car in a year or two raftl

Also been trying to fix my rear carrier but carnt get the drive shaft out and its really pissing me off.

once thats done i'll be able to put the new carrier on and have my rear wheel sitting right.

Then its just fit this little lot.

fmic not on right yet.
fit battery in the boot or buy a small one.
Tein tie rods and ends
front and rear strut braces
steering bush
2way diff once its arrived
and get it painted and the kit on.

All in a days work i think liar
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Mar 2007 7:09pm
Right drive shafts sorted so the carrier will be done nextday off which is sat.

I hate not having my car on the road its pissin my off.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Mar 2007 8:48pm
Got alittle work done on the car today and i amean a little.

Could i like hell get this nutoff my hub

[Linked Image]

Its a 27mm nut holding the hub carrier in place ( nut is the top one) and even with the help of beemer joe (cheers matey) it wouldnt budge.

Does anybody out there have a genie and air gun so i can wisk it off please.

I am trying to get the car ready for its mot asn only need to do i couple of jobs one of which is having a bonnet which i still havnt got back from xmas eve.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Mar 2007 9:24pm
ive just had an idea mate.

If you can't get hold of an air gun 2moro and you're back down there again, i've got a bit of unistrut which I might be able to drill and somehow fix to it.

That way it'll be easier to hold and have some leverage while you undo it. Don't know if it'll work, but could be worth a try.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Mar 2007 9:40pm
Will have to see matey if i could spell proper then all would make sence raftl

Genie is ment to say Generator.

Managed to sort out my quickshift i think.

[Linked Image]

Will put it on when i get chance to see if it works.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Mar 2007 5:08pm
Because i carnt get the bolt off the hub carrier i thought i would take the back bumper off ready for when i put the new one on and guess what I CARNT GET THIS OFF.

Stupid bolts at the back of the bumper or rounded off so its going to be a case of cutting the bumper off RRRRRRRR will nothing go right on this car at the moment.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jonah Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Mar 2007 5:28pm
cry thinkwots the plan of action then ?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Mar 2007 8:41pm
Originally Posted by jonah
cry thinkwots the plan of action then ?

I havnt got a clue raftl
Posted By: Sanchez Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Mar 2007 10:03pm
calm down matey, i got a bit of spare time this week, so if you want me to come down one day, in the van, with all the right doctors tools, then i ill, but i ain t comin in the dress ! 07840397441
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Mar 2007 7:19am
but i ain t comin in the dress ! 07840397441

Dress?!?!?! think

raftl

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Mar 2007 9:53pm
Andy you scare me raftl but if you want to help i'll be trying to work on the car after 2pm on suday.

I am prob going to get white line anti roll bars at the end of april and maybe the kit sprayed then i am going to start thinking about engine mods been talking to jez at horsham developments (vie email) about getting my car to 250bhp and have give him my list of mods so far.

Been told i will need a T28 and his stage 1 chip to get this so maybe i'll have 250 quicker than i thought.

Also thinking about getting a cammed but not sure whats best or how to do this any offers????
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Mar 2007 7:28am
Not sure about the best cams matey, TBH I dont think many bother and there aint really that many available due the the limited production run of the CA18 in Japan.

I know a few people have fitted an inlet cam from a Sunny / CA18DE, not too sure of the gains though.

See how ya get on with the turbo first, cams is a N/A mod more than forced induction, turbo and fuel should come first happy
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Mar 2007 6:06pm
Fixed the rear hub carrier today at last and the wheel sits right no more pos camber will be staying away from kirbs from now on.

Also fitted my wheels and got my bonnet back.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just need to sort the front mount and get my new wings and the cars of the bodyshop for a respray.

Think the wheels need doing white though.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Mar 2007 6:40pm
Yeah I agree wih the white wheels mate.

Look great in gold on Donnas car, but just doesn't go as well with the red thumbsdown

At least SOME work is getting done tease

How'd you manage with the hub carrier in the end?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Mar 2007 7:45pm
I think they look quality in gold personally, to be honest I see a lot of cars driving round with white wheels and most of them look pretty tacky.

Might look good on the 200, but the gold look sleek as they are anyway, but your decision at the end of the day matey. Glad to see the cars coming along sweetly.

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Mar 2007 7:58pm
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
Yeah I agree wih the white wheels mate.

Look great in gold on Donnas car, but just doesn't go as well with the red thumbsdown

At least SOME work is getting done tease

How'd you manage with the hub carrier in the end?

Had to take the rear disk off and take apart the handbrake cable and shoes then tool the hub to a garage and they took the nut off with a gun.

Now i have the bonnet back i am up for sorting the car out havnt no bonnet i didnt see the point in sortingthe car out lazy really.

Still not sure on the colour though can sombody photo chop the wheels for us and maybe a different colour for the car too as i might like it to go blue or dark purple.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Mar 2007 8:21pm
Them gold wheels will go well with blue or dark purple happy
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Mar 2007 10:49pm
Them gold wheels will go well with blue or dark purple happy

sick sick sick

Gold wheels on a blue car sick (too scooby like) smack
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 31st Mar 2007 10:49pm
Next mod is this.

click

then its off to the bodyshop for a respray i'll prob stick to the red for now.

I am also thinking of buying new back lights what do you think remeber the bonnet roof and boot will all be in black.

click

I go and pick up my 2way diff on thursday once i have this all i need suspension wise its front and rear anti roll bars solid rear subframe bushes and drift works four arm kit which is this

Driftworks adjustable camber control arms with pillowball ends allow you to accurately set your rear camber. A must for any lowered car, as the standard eccentric bolt doesn't allow enough adjustment. Correct alignment is essential when trying to achieve the perfect drift setup

Driftworks adjustable toe control arms, again essential when lowering the car, you often go beyond the range of standard toe adjustment, and cause uneven tyre wear and bad handling characteristics. These arms allow you to align the car back into spec. The use of the spherical bearing helps eliminate unwanted play in suspension components under the heavy loads that drifting applies.

Driftworks traction control arms, replace the standard non adjustable Nissan part. It is the final adjustable arm needed on S13,S14,S15,R32,R33 rear suspension set up. Adjusting this arms length decides how much toe is given to the rear wheel under suspension compression. The arms also eliminate another of the unwanted standard rubber bushes from the rear suspension setup, once again contributing towards that perfect handling car.

Driftworks adjustable tension rods allow you to acurately set the castor angle of the front suspension. By using a high load spherical bearing they eliminate all the play that the huge jelly filled standard bushes cause. This gives you much more predictable and acurate steering, handling and braking as the wheel is going where you tell it to instead of where bumps in the road tell it.

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Apr 2007 4:38pm
Done the quickshift its now in the car and gives a better gear change.

Also fitted the fmic piping and i am far from happy with the pipe work on the inlet side and think i may have to get custom pip work done to replace it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also the car wont start its turning over but wont start up the pumps charging strange as it started up and drove out the garage but needed pushing back in with Donna's 600bhp accent raftl

Also cheers Joe for the help matey.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Apr 2007 4:54pm
Also forgot to mention i might be buying the wide arch kit for my car now as i am trying to get the car looking a little different.

[Linked Image]

If i buy this though the kit wont go on till the end of sept poss Oct

Just waiting to see if he can get the front wings for me.
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Apr 2007 5:13pm
should look sweet mate, can't wait to see it
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 1st Apr 2007 6:01pm
As the rear arches are 50mm wider and the fronts 25mm i am going to need spacers and prob bigger wheels so this may take somtime to save up but i'll kill myself trying.

For now though i am going to get the car through its mot as i am off thr ring in sept for my 30th.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Apr 2007 12:09am
I now have all my gauges

oil temp
oil pressure
boost

So all i need i need to do is buy my oil cooler from apex and everYthing can be connected (and prob break) raftl

Ps the kit thats going to be on the car WILL be the only one on the uk LOVE IT.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Apr 2007 4:09pm
Picked up my 2way diff today and got some more wheels to kill

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Apr 2007 6:19pm
Whiteline anti roll-bars oil cooler and poss solid subframe bushes next might even get a mot too.

Looking for cheap 8j fronts and 9j wheels if anybody can find any please

4x114.3 et 35 if pos.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Apr 2007 7:35pm
Its coming together slowly (very slowly smile ) i got a set of extra alloys today too smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Apr 2007 8:35pm
Pics matey
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Apr 2007 4:18pm
The fmic is at last where its ment to be (i think)

[Linked Image]

Sits higher than it used to as before it was far to low.

Needed to remove more bits of the car to get it done right but i think its sorted out now just need to get the right size battery.

Also the kits going on at the end of the month not getting the wide arch kit as its going to cost far to much as i would need wider wheels spacers and the rest of the kit on and a full respray.

The cars been off the road long enough.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Apr 2007 10:38pm
Need some help this sunday after 2pm putting my new diff on.

The jobs not hard but the weight of the diff is any helpers??

Would just be a case of helping me lift it into place with the help of a jack.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Apr 2007 10:46pm
I'm sure I can lend a hand if noone else offers matey.

Haven't really got much to do to mine without the head frown Just a bit of cleaning and tidying things up.

I've got a jack too if you need another one.

I'll probably be round there anyway smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Apr 2007 11:00pm
The more jacks the better Joe the diff very heavy.

Cheer matey.

Anybody else
???
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Apr 2007 11:25pm
i may be able 2 help mate, ill try pop down after work at 4
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Apr 2007 2:40am
Where's ya garage matey? If am not avin dinner at me mums I will be able to help ye.

smile
Posted By: Pomp Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Apr 2007 4:53am
Dont post the address on here, send him a pm.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Apr 2007 12:35pm
Lol I meant as in area of the Wirral Pomp matey. I don't think Tupac would be silly enough to post the address on a public forum lol!

wink
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Apr 2007 10:43pm
i would but i hardly ever get the weekend off frown
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Apr 2007 9:50pm
Looks like things have gone tits up with the kit so i think i'll chuck the car through its mot and bring it out to play.

Will be buying new wings instead i think.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Apr 2007 9:52pm
why whats gone wrong with the kit?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Apr 2007 9:52pm
Why, what happened to it matey??
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Apr 2007 9:54pm
Nothings up with the kit just heard somthing about the place where i was taking the car to get sprayed is havnt things sorted out.

Carnt say to much as i am not ment to know.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 18th Apr 2007 9:57pm
ah okies on a need to know basis type thingy lol. grin
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Apr 2007 9:53am
Just ordered this little lot.

[Linked Image]

I'll copy and paste what is is so i dont get it wrong
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Apr 2007 9:55am
Traction Rod Set

Tension Rod Set

S13 - Rear Camber Arm SET
Rear Control Rod ( a.k.a Toe Rod SET)

SOLID STEEL CONSTRUCTION

POLISHED HIGH GLOSS

SPHERICAL PILLOW BALL JOINT DESIGN BUMPER STEER DESIGN ALLOWS EASY ADJUSTMENT

OF SUSPENSION TOE SETTING CORRECTION

THESE ARE APPROVED BY OVERSEAS AND SO CAL DRIFTER, EXCELLENT FOR COMPETITION!

Also i have sorted somthing out for the kit so the front bumper might just be on later not sprayed yet but at least its a start.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Apr 2007 10:07am
I thought you had taken up Dentistry lol

Nice, apart from them being shiny what the advantage
of having those ones Tupac?

As oppose to to standard ones?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Apr 2007 12:40pm
Fully adjustable means i can get toe in tow out.

Adjust poss camber neg camber

And there stronger than the standard ones so when i am sidways and hit a bump/kirb they wont bend as easy.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Apr 2007 6:16pm
Kits not going on now till i get the wide archs for it might aswell go the hole hog.

50mm rear and 25mm fronts

So with this in mind and the fact i am fed up not being able to go out and play in it i have put the old bumper back on.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Apr 2007 8:22pm
Get the f***in kit on it!!! lol. Wheather you can get it sprayed asap or not, just get it all fixed on.

Whats happened about the rear bumper? Managed to take it off?

You get your diff sorted yet mate?

and the final question...

has it started up yet?
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 19th Apr 2007 9:09pm
finally got ya bonnet back matey, lol, been a while
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 21st Apr 2007 7:55pm
Get the f***in kit on it!!! lol. Wheather you can get it sprayed asap or not, just get it all fixed on.

Whats happened about the rear bumper? Managed to take it off?

You get your diff sorted yet mate?

and the final question...

has it started up yet?

Going to need the wings as the front bumpers too wide plus it will look better.

Rear bumpers staying on as i'll prob try n rip it off drifting

The diff will prob be sorted thursday

And the final answer no it hasnt started yet but i know the problem and will sort that out once u get the small battery.

Almost time to get it back out to play
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Apr 2007 4:49pm
Did alittle work on the car once i finished work today.

Stripped alittle more of the inside out and sorted the front bumper so it sits right.

The cars going to look alittle tatty for a while why i learn to drift better but i dont mind as atleast i wont be wrecking the kit one its on (which will be nextyear)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also need spacers for the wheel as they rub the coilovers but unsure what size to go for.

Also going to need somewhere with a ramp to do the 2way anybody out there who could help.

For now that and the bodkit are sitting in my front room much to Donna's delight raftl
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Apr 2007 4:54pm
Car looks really good, wish mine sat that low frown

im off(well suspended from work) so if u need a hand with anythin let me no.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Apr 2007 5:04pm
It makes me think of that Tune ?

There once was an ugly duckling..

Meaning your going to strip and knock the shit out of it
and then it will become a well worth the wait kinda of a motor.

So why yu waiting until next year to put the kit on ?
(Funds)
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Apr 2007 7:26pm
It makes me think of that Tune ?

There once was an ugly duckling..

Meaning your going to strip and knock the shit out of it
and then it will become a well worth the wait kinda of a motor.

So why yu waiting until next year to put the kit on ?
(Funds)

Only cos its going to cost so much matey.

Wheels £1000 as i need 9j wheels plus i only want gtr rota's

Wider fenders front and rear are £450

Spacers to fill the arches about £200 for 4

and then its the respray which will be around £1200 if i am lucky.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 23rd Apr 2007 7:29pm
Here are the fenders i will be getting.

20mm wider at the front and 50mm wider at the rear.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Apr 2007 7:06am
£2850...so should be on the road for mid 2011? lol
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Apr 2007 9:03pm
wide fenders! you sound like an american! i might be able to help you with a ramp, either a two or four post one? pm if your interested.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Apr 2007 9:23pm
£2850...so should be on the road for mid 2011? lol

Battery and the cars running

Then its just a mot Jones.

Anyways rich boy lend us the cash and it will be on the road sooner.

C u in work 2mora matey bring your nail and i'll get some pics of your new rims on it.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Apr 2007 9:24pm
Originally Posted by steveobennet
wide fenders! you sound like an american! i might be able to help you with a ramp, either a two or four post one? pm if your interested.

Will do matey cheers.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Apr 2007 11:10am
hurry up and unleash the beast! mean while look at these lol

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

hehe was best i could do as i cant find you videos smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Apr 2007 8:45pm
I'll go with the top one how do i do it (load it up) as a have things on driftworks and sxoc
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Apr 2007 10:10pm
the URL for it is

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/whela_rs/animations/MOV001.gif

i can make it smaller 80 x 80 ?.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 9:33am
Cheers matey will go try it now.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 4:25pm
Been a doing alittle today.

Fixed the front lights so they now go up and down thankgod.

Stripped out the carpet and other little bits need some bucket seats in there now.

Fitted the front strutbrace.

And got the car running not great need to sort it out propley the idle isnt right.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 4:43pm
av got some buckets an harnests if you want them matey
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 4:45pm
It lives and here is my proof.

[Linked Image]

Doesnt sound well though.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 4:54pm
vroom vroom. but its still not on the road !! mines gonna be dead b4 your is ready. frown
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 4:59pm
Just noticed in the pics

my fmic isnt straight RRRRRRRRR

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Whelan it wont be long matey.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 6:11pm
I am thinking of getting rid of the rear spolier and getting this instead.

[Linked Image]

And also a uper spoiler too i'll get the pics of that up soon.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 6:14pm
click

and the rear spoiler

click
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 6:27pm
looks gd mate, cant wait til its back up an running
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 26th Apr 2007 8:14pm
i reckon you go for a more subtle spoiler.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Apr 2007 12:23am
Me to
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Apr 2007 12:24am
Also looking at some more wheels LOL
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Apr 2007 12:25am
Lol what are the ones your looking at now like??

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Apr 2007 1:04am
gtr wheels but need the wife to say YES
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Apr 2007 1:13am
Go any pics of em to post?

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Apr 2007 1:19am
click
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Apr 2007 1:20am
click
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Apr 2007 6:12pm
Little update.

Got the old diff out today and will be chucking the 2way on the car on weds.

Also just bought this.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And will soon be replacing the spoiler with this type.

Cheers for the help today shaun.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Apr 2007 8:02pm
Looks sweet that spoiler mate, a lot more streamline then your current one.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Apr 2007 8:45pm
clap finally got round to fitting it lol

Hope it passes it MOT on wednesday matey happy
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Apr 2007 5:29am
clap finally got round to fitting it lol

Hope it passes it MOT on wednesday matey happy

It wont matey.

Anti roll link bars are missing and prob some other bits.

Just chucking it in so i know what needs fixing on it.

Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Apr 2007 7:12am
Looking good matey, PM sent about some Anti Roll bars wink
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Apr 2007 7:23am
Good idea matey, hope there aint too much that needs doin smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th May 2007 6:22pm
2ways on at last took me long enough to get round to fitting it.

Need some oil for it though as the diff oil lights come on.

Also fitted the battery and got the car running but its running badly i have a massive boost leak somewere will have a look at this on weds.

Also fitted the spacers so there is no more wheel scrubbing.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th May 2007 6:33pm
get some braided hoses on the breaks smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 6th May 2007 9:46pm
Finally! The diff is on lol

What you do about the broken pipe on it?

whats next on the list?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th May 2007 7:40pm
Made a new one so thats all working fine now matey
Posted By: jonah Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th May 2007 8:10pm
cant wait to see this on the road matey, instead of the hyundai !!
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 7th May 2007 9:28pm
Originally Posted by jonah
cant wait to see this on the road matey, instead of the hyundai !!

raftl me too matey i'll even take you out on a quick dori if you want.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th May 2007 12:29pm
Does anybody fancies giving me a hand on weds to find out were my boost leak is comming from i wouldnt say no.

Still waiting on other bits which i think will come 2mora aswell so should start fitting them too.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th May 2007 9:52am
Just bought this carbon gauge holder its goes were the vents are in the centre of my dash (gauges in the pic are not mine) it will be holding my boost/oil temp/oil press gauges.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th May 2007 1:58pm
Well big thanks to Chris the car now runs.

It does have a slight boost leak but the plugs were not in the best condition to say the least and here was me thinking of buying new hard pipe LOL.

Small video only as proof the thing works LOL even though its on gravel the diffs tight as you like.

[Linked Image]

Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th May 2007 5:10pm
At last i have driven the car.

Its been in bits since 24th of december 2006.

i will have to change the way i drive on the road with the 2way on as its alittle different to what i am used to.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also need to find the dame locking nut key as i carnt take the other wheels off the car yet.

Jobs still to do.

fix front bumper passenger sides not right as you can see in the pics.
Fit the tein tie rods and ends.
fit the adjustable suspension arms.
fit my gauges boost/oil pressure/oil temp.

Oh and get some dori time in.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th May 2007 5:20pm
raftl love the multi wheel thang you got goin on there

lol glad its back matey!

passed its MOT then?

Whats the diff like to drive with?

Sorry to say but....intercooler is still wonkey smack lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th May 2007 5:27pm
raftl love the multi wheel thang you got goin on there

lol glad its back matey!

passed its MOT then?

Whats the diff like to drive with?

Sorry to say but....intercooler is still wonkey smack lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Mutie wheel thing will be gone once i get the dame locking nuts off the car carnt find the dame things raftl

Needed fuel so went the petrol station so i could take it COUGH

The diffs MAD went onto the dale indu estate and gave the car a boot took my foot off and well lets say sidways is alot easier to get even in a straight line.

And its the bumper that makes the intercooler look wonkey its inline with the bottom rail of the cr but the bumper has slipped down on the left hand side of the car.

Will fix it once i get the car to my house so i can use the drill and make a bracket up plus once i got back the garage i noticed that the bottom hose hadnt stayed on thats why i was getting a boost leak on the way back.

Its getting there though.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th May 2007 7:43pm
woohoo its on the road! but just like i said mines now dead and im on a pedal bike frown
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th May 2007 9:53pm
The roles have reversed LOL

As i was on my push iron not so long ago raftl

Yours will have alot more power than mine though matey when its back.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th May 2007 9:05am
Made up for yu tupac, your getting there, and I'm sure there will be lots of silly video's too.

We done there matey.
Sound like fun is just around the corner.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th May 2007 7:57pm
Made up for yu tupac, your getting there, and I'm sure there will be lots of silly video's too.

We done there matey.
Sound like fun is just around the corner.

Me silly video's NEVER lol.

Fun is to be had going round corners matey.

Just found out BOTH my adjust arms and vented light covers are only just getting sent out not very happy as i bought these on the 30th of April.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th May 2007 8:05pm
thats pants frown i bought a center vent gauge holder (like your carbon one) over a week ago and still aint got it.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th May 2007 8:00am
thats pants frown i bought a center vent gauge holder (like your carbon one) over a week ago and still aint got it.

Still havent got the raftl

Just found a new problem with the car brought it to my house as i need power to do alittle bit of work on it and found i carnt get over the 2nd speed bump in my road LOL.

Think i'll chuck the old suspension on for now.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th May 2007 11:04am
Isnt that always the way.

YOU CLEAN THE CAR THEN IT RAINS FOR TO MINUTES AN THEN THE SUN COMES BACK OUT RRRR

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least the cars running.

I am after for this car.

Bucket seats must be fia aproved and indate would rather they be on s13 runners
Harness's
and a cage

If anybody knows of any being sold can they send me a pm please.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 3:46pm
vented light covers fitted slighty different shade of red but the cars getting sprayed once the kits on.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:14pm
My adjustable arms arrive on tuesday.

will have these fitted by sombody who can set the suspension up right for me.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I got these with it are these s14 arms though????

[Linked Image]
Posted By: krisGTi Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:14pm
looks good matey
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:16pm
Cheers matey

as i am keeping this front bumper on i might buy some clear fronts or should i smoke them????

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:16pm
hey i was looking at some of these on ebay today. they are going for £180 tho.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:29pm
Thats what i got mine from matey.

They are from xspower.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:33pm
like the vented light cover matey.

Them arms are sweet. I'd be gutted that they'd be going underneath the car than on show.

As for the front bumper lights, depends on the colour your getting the bumper sprayed, but i'd say smoked.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:35pm
like the vented light cover matey.

Them arms are sweet. I'd be gutted that they'd be going underneath the car than on show.

As for the front bumper lights, depends on the colour your getting the bumper sprayed, but i'd say smoked.

Cheers Joe

I'll keep em greased up anyways as i want thm to work well and i have been told adjustable arms are a pain if you dont keep them right.

I was thinking smoked but not sure who can photo chop on here now???
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:43pm
I could matey, give me an hour or two, and I'll give it a go unless someone else has a go?

what colour you getting the car sprayed now anyway?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:43pm
same colour it is now matey.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 4:45pm
if you can take some of the side view of the car and graphic it up as it will hide the bad bodywork lol
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 5:08pm
there ya go...

tried a bit to match the colour of your vented headlight too.

Attached picture 729-wikiwirral-Picture1452.jpg
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 16th May 2007 5:24pm
MMM thinking maybe clear then.
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th May 2007 7:37am
Sort your intercooler out mate...it looks like stevie wonder fitted it lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th May 2007 9:02am
Cars comming to mine today Chris taking the towing eye off with my grinder.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th May 2007 3:53pm
Went about trying to fix the state of the fmic today and removed the front towing eye and managed to get the front mount to sit right now.

Also as my exhaust fell off the other day because i hadnt dont the clamp tight enough and it fell off cleaned t upand its in better condition than i thought.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

took the front bumper and wings off as putting the bumper on while the wings on is a pain in the arse.
Posted By: Wheels Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th May 2007 4:18pm
bloody ell mate how many times has your car been took apart! lol

when you putting her back together or is it done since the pics.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 17th May 2007 4:51pm
Will be back together this weekend poss matey.

Just need to sort a clamp out and FIX THE BLOODY QUICKSHIFT again and its do for now raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jun 2007 9:10pm
Bought my whiteline anti roll bars front anr rear just need to fit them along with everything else LOL.

Just want driftworks front and rear lower arms then i am happy with the suspension setup of the car.

http://www.driftworks.com/catalog/pr...2-r33-r34.html

Came veryclose to selling the car though glad i never now.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Jun 2007 8:05pm
AT LAST THE LOCKING NUTS OFF ONLY TOOK 2 HOURS LOL

so now i can fit most of the suspension parts.

Started with the white line anti roll bars and guess what 2 nuts have rounded off rrrr got fedup working in the heat and went to watch the rest of the gp will go back to it thursday and get as nuch done as poss.

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Jun 2007 8:09pm
lol you lazy git lol.

What is it with you and trying to get nuts off? you never have any luck!

Good to hear you've made a start on your suspension though smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 12th Jun 2007 12:22am
Indeed Joe most of the things i have tried to take off on this car dont want to come off easy they tend to snap or just be a pain in the arse.

Looks like i have myself a T28 turbo now so this will be on asoon as i get some help as i dont know what or how to put it on my car.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jun 2007 6:17pm
Started fitting the suspension bits today.

Two of the nuts that where holding the anti roll bars had rounded off and it was murder tring to sort that out took up most of the day as i had to go round looking for a bolt splitter to get them off.

Sorted now.

[Linked Image]

Will be doing the rest later on nextweek when i get a day off.

Once on i'll take the car and get it all set up right.

On the look out for a t28 turbo aswell.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jun 2007 6:19pm
Thought you had a T28 already matey??

think
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jun 2007 6:26pm
No matey car came with the standard t25 ment to be buying shauns but havnt heard anything and my cars sitting in the garage without a turbo.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 14th Jun 2007 6:28pm
Ah okay matey, just noticed it in ya previous but one post lol. Wondered what happened.

Ye checked on fleabay?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Jun 2007 6:58pm
Fitted the front bumper today and i dont know if i like it.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Dont like the big gap between the bumper and bonnet.

Its only on to see how much works needed so all the panel gaps will get sorted in the bodyshop.

Dont know what to do though should i wait 12 months and just drive round with the standard looking car while i save some more and get the wide arches???

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Jun 2007 7:01pm
I like it thumbsup

Keep it standard till you get your wide arches, as it will only get damaged
Posted By: fordsteve Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Jun 2007 8:06pm
like it mate but as joe said drive standard incase it gets wrecked
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Jun 2007 9:08pm
Will prob put the old bumper back on for now and put the kit away again untill i am 100% sure what i want.

Still need a t28 though as the cars sitting without a turbo.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 24th Jun 2007 10:56pm
looking good mate, really want 2 see it done now, its a tease putting the bumper on, lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Jun 2007 1:27pm
Originally Posted by Matty GTI
looking good mate, really want 2 see it done now, its a tease putting the bumper on, lol

I know matey will be trying the rear one on soon to see how it sits.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 25th Jun 2007 2:56pm
Yeh go standard for now Tupac,
if it doesnt work out you can always sell the kit you have as new.

By not working out i mean one drift too far smack
Fingers crossed that wont happen.

Save up and have your dream wink
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jun 2007 8:13pm
Little update.

Managed to get one of the rear arms on the car tonight but couldnt get any of the other nuts off so looks like i'll be grinding the buggers off.

[Linked Image]

Also stuwells took the aircon off for me didnt know there was so much of it little less weight in the car now.

Been told this free's up some bhp not to sure how true that is or how much.

[Linked Image]

Also looks like i have go myself a T28 so that will be on with the screemer pipe i am picking up soon just need the car chipped and i'll be happy again dont know what power the car will be running once all this is done.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jun 2007 8:21pm
Yeah the aircon will free up some break matey, but only if ye used it when it was in (i think anyway, someone correct me if am wrong hehe). Also, if ye did use, it will mean ya use less petrol.

Lookin at it though, the weight saving will give you a bit more go as well lol.

What power are ye lookin at when all is done and ready to go with the T28 on? Any idea's yet, or just gonna RR it and find out that way lol.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 27th Jun 2007 11:11pm
Fookin ell..you and your nuts mate! raftl smack

you want to get some new ones (stainless if poss) to replace them rusty ones happy
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Jun 2007 7:06am
Aircon only uses engine power when turned on.

Its on a clutch mech, and spins freely when not in use smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Jun 2007 7:30pm
Fookin ell..you and your nuts mate! raftl smack

you want to get some new ones (stainless if poss) to replace them rusty ones happy

My nuts are rusty cos there well used if you know what i mean raftl

You missed the leeking diff in the background though joe LOL.

Picking some up 2mora joe.

Matty not sure on the power but with advice of a fella called jez all i need is one of his chips (stage 2 i think) i could well be looking at about 250ish.

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Jun 2007 7:39pm
hasnt your diff been pissing oil since you fitted it?

whats causing that?
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 28th Jun 2007 10:51pm
Gasket or maybe the hose which is just out of shot in the pic.

Will be taking it off again soon and having a proper look.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 3:39pm
that nut in the first pic doesnt seem to be on a the bolt a complete nut (bit dangerous lol). If your changing the bolts make sure your using high tensile as normal wont be suitable for them kind of loads. Agree with stuy only when aircon is running, I know this as when driving about 70 on the motorway and switch it on a feel a slight surge.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 8:50pm
Guess you mean on the camber arm if so havnt put that bolt on yet and the other ones not tightened up yet.

Need to find somwere to get the high tensile bolts from anybody know were i could find them???
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 9:48pm
Lloyd and Jones - On new chester road (A41).

If you're coming from Bromborough heading to the rock., tis on your left
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 11:19pm
ask for the 12.7's tho as the 8.8's stretch. don't worry he won't look at you funny.

just past the carphone warehouse.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 11:22pm
Originally Posted by clj85
ask for the 12.7's tho as the 8.8's stretch.

Didn't know that. We just get the 8.8's for work
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 11:24pm
could be 12.8's i forget now.

8.8's are strong but for the extra 10p i think per bolt it may be worth it.

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 11:27pm
12.9 i think is the highest you can get bolts?
Posted By: MrPhil Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 29th Jun 2007 11:33pm
must be that then, last time i had to use em was 2003.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 30th Jun 2007 4:24pm
Guess you mean on the camber arm if so havnt put that bolt on yet and the other ones not tightened up yet.

Need to find somwere to get the high tensile bolts from anybody know were i could find them???

If you give me the old ones I will match them up with some high tensile ones but they will be cap heads so will need an allen key to hold the bolt when tightning up.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 2nd Jul 2007 9:22pm

Got a T28 cheers Oscar.

Will be fitted this thursday (cheers stu-wells)

Then its off for the mot and if all goes well the car will be out and about the end of July.

Just ordered an new quickshift too and should have a avcr around the middle of July to go with my stage 2 chip.

Wouldnt be a problem matey when do you want em.

Also need the front arms (forot AGAIN what they are called) as the nut n bolts i have in them arnt good enough.
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Jul 2007 6:35am
[quote=tupac]
"Then its off for the mot and if all goes well the car will be out and about the end of July."

Didnt you say that in January lol
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 3rd Jul 2007 7:33pm
And feb and march might have even said may raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Jul 2007 9:31am
Too much typing, not enough mechanic'ing [Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 4th Jul 2007 7:33pm
Too much typing, not enough mechanic'ing [Linked Image]

raftl or the fact i havnt got a fookin clue what i am doing raftl raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 7:27am
Fingers crossed the car will run today.

Just on my way the garage now if anybody is bored and fancys helping feel free to come down.
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 9:09am
You will Not learn anything by letting other people do the work for you mate! You need to start having a go at stuff yourself...its the best way to learn matey happy Also you will get back on the road quicker as you are not waitin round for other people to turn up
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 10:04am
I learnt to duck when a spanner comes flying over.

When ever your frustrated --- >>> You're actually learning wink
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 1:33pm
Well i learnt nothing to day and i am frustrated as HELL.

Fooken hate this car at the moment everything i try to do just dosnt work.

No turbo/rounded off nuts HATE IT NEEDS BINNING.
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 1:46pm
Chin up fella wink
Think of the days on the track smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 2:03pm
Right alittle more relaxed now.

Will go back down the garage once i get Donna's car back from the dealers.

Phoned a garage to get a price on having the arms fitted £40 a hour plus VAT.

Think i'll do it myself i only have the rears to do as the front ones are on.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 6:14pm
Little update.

Tried to fit the rear arms on the car today and every nut i came to rounded off.

So took out the good old grinder and tried that and guess what that didnt work now i am in a mess.

Managed to drind a nice hole in the rear subframe so i think i'll take the subframe off have it blasted and put all the arms and chuck some solid bushes in it while i am there.

[Linked Image]

Also took the big gay wing off as i am bored of it £60 if anybody wants it.
[Linked Image]

Also going to have to sort out the ride hight once the kits on as it far to low looks great but the bumper would be off as soon as i hit a stone.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 5th Jul 2007 6:21pm
You will get there Tupac you will smile

Yeh it looks a little low.
I doubt you could get down your street with those
speed bumps, as it is you need oxygen to get over them.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 10:33am
T28 is all bolted up ready to go on if it ever stops raining.

Need the bit that goes to the hard pipe off the intercooler though if anybody has one give me a shout please.

[Linked Image]

Liking the look of my car alot now though just needs to run.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jonah Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 10:53am
omg fook me thats low.... lookin good tho fella thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 5:00pm
Had enough cars going on ebay.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 6:07pm
I know i do love this car but i have had enough.

LINKY TO THE BEASTIE
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 6:12pm
Awww man I hope its something youve thought about matey n it aint summit ye regret tomorrow, sorry to see it go if ye get rid frown
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 6:28pm
Just fedup matey havnt been drifting in nearly 8 months and i just dont know what i am doing on the car.

Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 6:42pm
shame to see it go. whats next on the car front?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 7:15pm
Am sorry to hear it fella, its a great car, pity its taken a lot longer then expected to get back on the road.

Understand how ya feel though fella. As Stu said, ye got any idea's on what ya might be lookin at next??

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 7:46pm
Somthing like this

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: fordsteve Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 7:55pm
gutted you getting rid mate hope all goes well with what ever you get next thumbsup
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 7:56pm
don't do it matey

you've spent so long on this. don't give up now.

it'll be worth it in the end
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 8th Jul 2007 10:53pm
I know i do love this car but i have had enough.

LINKY TO THE BEASTIE

Shocked omg

Its up to you Tupac, I know you will decide what is right.

I would like to see it with you in it drifting.
But time against you i can understand.

They may buy your car but they cant take your good looks wink
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Jul 2007 3:37pm
If you decide to "save" for the type of drift car you are after it will probably take you about 2 years ish!(24 months at £125 a month)and thats only for a £3k car...

As an alternative I will do all the bits you want doin to it for a fixed price or by the hour...up to you,but you have got most of the bits you would want from another car already on yours! Shame to get rid to buy essentially the same car again??
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Jul 2007 8:19pm
True Chris whats the price though pm me matey.

If the car dosnt sell then its a sign ( or its a shed)

Like i said i love the car but i am in over my head and dont know what i am doing.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Jul 2007 8:42pm
tbh, a car without MOT is only really worth scrap value.

If you're serious about selling it, get it MOT'd or...

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup KEEP IT thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Learn by doing - it's the best way smile
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 9th Jul 2007 9:25pm
tbh, a car without MOT is only really worth scrap value.

If you're serious about selling it, get it MOT'd or...

thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup KEEP IT thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Learn by doing - it's the best way smile

Everytime i try i break somthing else.

Might be keeping it but cars like this keep changing my mind

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

This is a sileighty
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Jul 2007 12:59am
Yeh Good advice there,

and stop being so hard on yourself Tupac.
Your the only one honnest enough to tell everyone
about your mistakes.

Jesus i have a few that would make you laugh.

Tupac your human, were designed to make mistakes,
but dont let on to the missus we have to keep that
"I'm perfect image alive" happy
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Jul 2007 6:33pm
if you don't sell i don't mind helping out. when cars reach a certian age everything brakes, nuts sheer, hell half of the stuff i took off mine was rusty, had a few snapped bolts, and alot of ballaching bits to put on! it does and probabily will cost more money to put things right, but after you've spent so long on it theres no point quiting now.

if all else fails, pull out the haynes manual.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 10th Jul 2007 6:50pm
its alot of car mate. your doing the right thing, if you have admitted to your self that its too much then it must go.get your self some thing easyier to work on. look at chewy, he s got all the time and money in the world and know how, and his 180 dont even leave the drive way its that bollocks.
Posted By: spinking Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Jul 2007 3:34pm
its alot of car mate. your doing the right thing, if you have admitted to your self that its too much then it must go.get your self some thing easyier to work on. look at chewy, he s got all the time and money in the world and know how, and his 180 dont even leave the drive way its that bollocks.

The only problem with me selling the s13 is i want a ps13 which i will prob end up buying bits for BUT i have learnt a lesson here buy bits and pay to have them fitted raftl

I am having 2nd thoughts though even though i have been offered the res on my car and also offered a standard s13 and £600 for my car.

What to do oh what to do
Posted By: Mark Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 11th Jul 2007 5:12pm
If you have sex tonight that means keep the old one wink
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 11th Jul 2007 5:28pm
looks like i am buying another car then raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 12th Jul 2007 2:44pm
Worked on the car today and managed to fix bits without breaking anything OH the shock.

Got the old arm of by grinding through the arm and nut n bolt holding it on as the nut rounded off its the same on the other side.

[Linked Image]

Whiteline anti roll-bar went on without a problem

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If the car dosnt sell i'll sort the camber arm out nextweek.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 12th Jul 2007 2:51pm
WTF Get it sorted and stop being a quitter!!
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 12th Jul 2007 2:58pm
WTF Get it sorted and stop being a quitter!!

Want to be a drifter but carnt while the cars in a million bits cry boohoo
Posted By: StuyMac Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 12th Jul 2007 3:06pm
You'll only do the same to the next one tease
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 12th Jul 2007 3:53pm
You'll only do the same to the next one tease

If mine sells i am going to cheat and but one ready made.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: TUPAC Nissan 200sx - 13th Jul 2007 7:53am
coffee

If you decide to "save" for the type of drift car you are after it will probably take you about 2 years ish!(24 months at £125 a month)and thats only for a £3k car...

As an alternative I will do all the bits you want doin to it for a fixed price or by the hour...up to you,but you have got most of the bits you would want from another car already on yours! Shame to get rid to buy essentially the same car again??

Either way, its boys and toys - we just cant help but tinker... raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 15th Jul 2007 5:41pm
Managed to do the arms on the otherside today.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Took a fair bit to get the old ones off as the nuts had rounded off on this side aswell.

Next i will try and sort the camber arms out and the tein rods and ends.

Has anybody got a turbo flange for a t28 (the bit with the 2 bolts) think its called the turbo flange.
Posted By: Wheels Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 15th Jul 2007 5:52pm
11mins left on you ebay mate frown
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 15th Jul 2007 6:18pm
DIDNT SELL

Glad really as i was in a mood when i put it up.

Will get my head down and work on it now.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 15th Jul 2007 10:23pm
good choice mate
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 22nd Jul 2007 5:42pm
Had a good day today feel like i am getting somwere now.

After taking the car out of the garage (pushing as its turbo less) managed to get the help of my mate chris and the trusty hyundai accent managed to turn the car round using the hyundia to push mine with a tyre between the to :thumbs:

Put the tien rod and rod ends on.

[Linked Image]

There is a big difference between the standard and teins.

[Linked Image]

Seem to have a lot more lock friend of mine said they dont give you more i thought they did or have i dont somthing wrong???

Dont know if you can tell in this pick.

[Linked Image]

Also put the bonnet wings and bumper back on and made a water bottle for the washer jets just needs putting on.

Sorted the fmic so for now it sits straight dont know how long that will last though.

Just waiting on acouple of parts for the T28 then i'll book it in for its mot.

Fingers crossed the car will be ready to drift at Barkston Heath on the 22nd of sept.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 22nd Jul 2007 6:01pm
nice to see some progress, because you have installed some new track rods/ends, i'd advise getting the tracking sorted out at the mot time aswell if you can.

i did mine by eye and it was a good 15+ dergres out!
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 22nd Jul 2007 6:11pm
Mate of mine ha tracking/camber gauges so will be using his stuff.

Chris m3 evo has the stuff if anybody needs anything like that done on the cheap.
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 22nd Jul 2007 6:41pm
nice one mate glad you starting to get some were with it thumbsup
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 22nd Jul 2007 6:45pm
sounds like you're gettin somewhere matey, but I cant see the pics as photobucket is blocked on these computers, so until I get home, or you use the uploader...I cant see how good it looks frown
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 24th Jul 2007 4:13pm
Another good day SHOCKER.

Managed to get one of the adjust camber arms on took 2hours though as the old one was a pain in the arse.

Nuts rounded off so tried to grind a bit of so i could get a socket on no luck so tried to hammer a smaller socket on again rounded off more rrrrrrrrr

So took to the rear arm with a grinder went through 3 cutting disks as they just kept breaking.

Worth it in the end

[Linked Image]

This was the worst side of the two i'll tackle the otherside later on this week.

Shame they have to get difty really as there nice looking but tha cars no show car.

Its looking good for barkston heath drift day on the 22nd of spet now.

Just the T28 to go on then mot time.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 24th Jul 2007 6:46pm
sounds likes it coming along very well mate. Noticed you're puttin a lot more effort in and gettin the results since it didnt sell happy
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 25th Jul 2007 9:16am
sounds likes it coming along very well mate. Noticed you're puttin a lot more effort in and gettin the results since it didnt sell happy

Indeed matey putting it up forsale made me realise howmuch i like my car plus i also have a driftday on the 22nd of spet to aim for.

Might of got the T28 bits i need aswell so that should be on soon.

Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2007 6:53pm
Got alittle bit more done today.

Tidy up around the car stripped inside alittle more and managed to grind off the other camber arm took alittle less time than the otherside.

[Linked Image]

Shame the coilovers so bloody dirty.

Just need the car running so i can go and get everything lined up right.

Will be investing in a set of driftworks bottom arms later on this year which should finish off the suspension setup nicely.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2007 7:15pm
nice one mate looks like you been bloody busy yet again
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2007 8:34pm
Indeed matey.

Sold the spoiler and front bumper ( white one) so i have freed up some cash for the car.

On the look out for the bits i need for the sileighty conversion.

Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2007 8:37pm
cool mate every penny counts lol what you got in mind next
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 26th Jul 2007 9:45pm
why you sell the front bumper mate? what u fitin instead?

u still fittin the rest of the kit?
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2007 7:35am
To free up some money so i can sort acouple of little bits out.

Still fitting the rest of the kit matey.

And nextyear once i have collected all the bits i am doing this front end swap.

[Linked Image]

Its called a sileighty.

Posted By: MattLFC Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 27th Jul 2007 9:56pm
That will be well sweet matey!

smile
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 5th Aug 2007 7:26am
Originally Posted by MattLFC
That will be well sweet matey!

smile

Cheers matey getting there.

I have now got the cash from the sale of my bumper so will be putting this towards the car getting mot'd.

Just carnt find a banjo bolt for the tubby anybody know were i might get one from local????

Also fingers crossed should have my bucket seats soon.
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 5th Aug 2007 7:44am
love that front end mate looks well sweet thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 5th Aug 2007 7:46am
Its a toss up between these seats

Will be in blue.

The top ones the more expensive seat.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 5th Aug 2007 7:52am
like the bottom ones mate
Posted By: jonah Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 5th Aug 2007 8:15am
i like the top ones dude, u not thought about recliners like cobra daytona's or the like with 4 point harness ?
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 5th Aug 2007 8:19am
No point in my having recliners as i have no back seats and if i want to start drifting proper the edc (euro drift) regs dont let you use them.

Will be getting harness's when i get the seats.
Posted By: jonah Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 5th Aug 2007 8:22am
happy oh right dude... have u seen that blue import silvia goin round, looks like the black one in the pic u put up... its sweeeeeeet thumbsup
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 6th Aug 2007 10:13am
You fool!! -the banjo bolts you mention are just down the road from you at NISSAN
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 6th Aug 2007 5:46pm
the forza's (bottom picture) are the seat i have. they are very comfy, well for sitting in them stationary for an hour or so, and very supportive. but they are a tad on the heavy side.

i like the silvia's quite abit and the front end conversions looks sweet! how much is it?
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 17th Aug 2007 6:50pm
Little update.

NOTHING HAPPENED AS EVERYTHING I HAVE BOUGHT OF LATE DOSNT FIT.

Nissan gave me the wrong size banjo bolt a friend made me one and that was to big rrrrrrrrr.

Going to buy a it from Apex as they come on the hose's.

1 bolt is stopping my car going for a mot.
Posted By: jonah Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 17th Aug 2007 7:04pm
oh eh ! gutted mate, hope u get it all sorted soon happy
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 17th Aug 2007 7:24pm
bloody hell mate that always the way
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 22nd Aug 2007 6:27pm
Right at long last i have the right parts ordered and on there way THIS car will be running by the end of the month (aslong as i know what i am doing raftl )

Which means it wont raftl
Posted By: Mark Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 23rd Aug 2007 11:23am
but your willing to learn wink
so one month and one day your allowed lol
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 23rd Aug 2007 8:45pm
Need it sooner than that as i need to set all the suspension right and give it a thrashing to make sure everythings working ok.

Carnt wait for the drift day really am looking forward to it.
Posted By: CustomIce Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2007 7:52am
I had no idea you were going to do a sileighty conversion! get in touch with JDM S13, name is Owen, on JNW he's done the front end swap and may be able to give you some pointers wink
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2007 8:24am
Cheers matey.
Posted By: CustomIce Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2007 8:33am
No problem,

some pics of it for ya

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Posted By: jonah Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2007 4:05pm
ice, thats well sweet, looks grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat. ! happy
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 24th Aug 2007 4:47pm
Verynice indeed matey.

Will pm him
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 29th Aug 2007 8:50pm
At last i have a banjo bolt
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Just had to make sure it fitted.

With the help of shaun the car will be running by sunday at the latest as thats my nextday off.

Fingers crossed anyways.
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 30th Aug 2007 6:40pm
Turbo is now on YESSSSS.

BIG thanks to shaun.

[Linked Image]

Just have to sort acouple of little bits now.

oil return pipe needs modding.

water pipes need blocking off

Need to get the turbo flang so i can connect the airflow meter up.
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 30th Aug 2007 6:46pm
good owrk mate can not be long now till you get it running thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 30th Aug 2007 6:49pm
Once the flange off the turbo arrives it will/should start up.

Might have a slight problem with the hardpipe off the intercooler as its made for a T25 and i now have a T28 so might need to do alittle cutting to make it fit not sure yet but at least its getting there.

Only been off the road since dec 24th raftl
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 30th Aug 2007 6:50pm
lol not been off the road that long then raftl glad you getting some were now mate
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 30th Aug 2007 7:28pm
well done mate.

you stay much longer after I left?

where you getting the flange from?

Hope it runs spot on first time happy
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 2nd Sep 2007 8:33am
About 2hours Joe did little bits here and there.

Got the flange ordered from Apex should be here monday.

Fingers crossed it runs ok will be down there today after footy about 2ish.

If anybody wants to help come down as i need all the help i can get raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 6th Sep 2007 5:45pm
Yet again this cars pissing me off.

Only good thing from today was i Bought the stuff to put the battery in the boot or behind my seat not sure yet.

Also started chucking the T28 together and nothing seems to fit right.

Paid £37 for a turbo flange( well ripped off) that fits ok but carnt get the dame pipe from there to the airflow unit.

Also the hard piping wont line up to the turbo elbow looks like i need to get a bit of piping made up but i have ran out of cash and this meaning i carnt do my drift day.

The car will not run now till after christmas which is CRAP dosnt help the fact i really dont know what i am doing.

So yet again i hate the car.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 6th Sep 2007 6:05pm
gutted frown

you were lookin forward to that drift day aswell.

I keep running out of money for mine too, right pain in the arse isnt it

is that all you need for it now to get it running - the bit of pipe to get it line up?
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 6th Sep 2007 6:17pm
Think so matey really i need sombody who knows what they are doing to have a look at what i need to do or give me a couple of pointers.

Just pissing me off i want it running.

I had the chance of buying a modded 200 to the spec i am trying to get this to but its like cheating to me.

I TELL YOU ITS THE CURSE OF CAR OF THE YEAR.
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 16th Sep 2007 10:49am
Got myself a bit o cash for my birthday which i have already started spending on the car.

Bought a sparco buket seat and a momo snap-off boss so i can take the steering wheel off the car and bring it a little closer to me when its on.

Also going to get the other little bits i need to have the car running but as i am not going drifting nextweekend i am in no big hurry.

Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 18th Sep 2007 6:28pm
Bought a sparco bucket seat and snap off boss.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just need to get the seat fitted.

And the boss is on brings the wheel nice and close now.

Having trouble lining the turbo elbow up to the hard pipe from the fmic anybody have any idea's do i need to cut the pipe or do i need to get one made up.
Posted By: fordsteve Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 18th Sep 2007 6:37pm
good work mate not long now thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Sep 2007 11:44am
Originally Posted by fasterste
good work mate not long now thumbsup

Prob not going to get it on the road till after xmas now matey there isnt any rush to be honest means i'll be able to do some of the other bits i want so it will run right and not be a rushed job when its on the road.

Things i hope to have done in the next 12 months are.

Cage (6 point)
pair of bucket seats
sileight front end conversion
with carbon bonnet
kit on and car sprayed
avcr
different exhaust
spacers
new spoiler
new coilovers
driftworks bottom arms
hydraulic handbrake unit
solid subframe bushes

Hense why i have started working for a agency aswell as my normal job.

I have only had the car since june 2006 and have done far more than i 1st planned so why stop now.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Sep 2007 8:31pm
Originally Posted by spinking
Prob not going to get it on the road till after xmas now matey there isnt any rush to be honest means i'll be able to do some of the other bits i want so it will run right and not be a rushed job when its on the road.

Things i hope to have done in the next 12 months are.

Cage (6 point)
pair of bucket seats
sileight front end conversion
with carbon bonnet
kit on and car sprayed
avcr
different exhaust
spacers
new spoiler
new coilovers
driftworks bottom arms
hydraulic handbrake unit
solid subframe bushes

Hense why i have started working for a agency aswell as my normal job.

I have only had the car since june 2006 and have done far more than i 1st planned so why stop now.

Thats great that fella, some good plans and even better to see you are happy to put the effort in again, I know it was starting to get on your nerves recently and putting you off even being arsed with it at times, but keep up the hard work fella, it will be worth it in the end!!

thumbsup
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Sep 2007 10:00pm
It will matey.

I have learnt now that when i get pissed off with things going wrong i just leave it for a while.

I am getting neil at park garage (fella who is doing stu's car)
to sort the tubby and fmic out proply for me as it needs bits that i carnt do or make once this is done its just about getting bit n bobs.

The cage might be here quicker than i thought though not saying i have it but looks promising.
Posted By: Mark Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 20th Sep 2007 4:50pm
Good to see your positive again Tupac smile
Where you got the bucket seat hidden lol... (From Donna)

Small steps, i agree with your thinking
just walk away when it goes wrong, easier to say than do. !
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 20th Sep 2007 7:19pm
Now she knows i have bought this.

Dosnt know about the cage though raftl
Posted By: Wheels Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 20th Sep 2007 8:00pm
ah i hate seeing this thread!

every time i do i keep going back to sxoc's for sale threads.
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 21st Sep 2007 12:27pm
ah i hate seeing this thread!

every time i do i keep going back to sxoc's for sale threads.

Sorry mate once its done i'll let you have a go (i am sure this will put you off buying one raftl )
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 2nd Oct 2007 9:42am
Little update.

Neil from park garage is comming to look at the car 2mora and will be taking it away soon to sort the fmic and t28 for me.

I have also ordered some newlights and gtr grille from Japan for the bargain price of £120 for the lot.

these are the lights
[Linked Image]

Posted By: StuyMac Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 2nd Oct 2007 9:58am
Going for the Sil80 look smile

You do know that to fit the lights and grille, you also need a matching front bumper, wings, bonnet, and maybe slam pannel...?
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 2nd Oct 2007 3:56pm
Indeed matey been intouch with ep racing and getting the rest from them.

Should be ok with the slam panel as the rest is just a straight forward swap.
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 2nd Oct 2007 4:02pm
Oh and brackets for the lights.
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 3rd Oct 2007 3:52pm
Right as CAR OF THE YEAR is almost upon us i thought i would share with you how my car looked when i some how won it

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

And as it looks now

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

its in a worst state cry

Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 7th Oct 2007 8:48pm
New bits for the car

wings and bumper

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What the wings are like on the car incase your woundering why i am getting different wings and bumper.

[Linked Image]
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h287/donnatony/CIMG0581.jpg[/IMG]
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 9th Oct 2007 5:16pm
thats gonna look sweet
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 10th Oct 2007 10:19am
Indeed matey cant wait.

Neil from park garage is comming to take a look at the car today at 1pm so should have a idea when it will be running.

Also going to start work on the front end.

Taking the lights motors and other bits off ready.

Things will be easier once the cars running as i can move the thing then.

Going to take a roiad trip to Newcastle to pick my bits up later on this month.

Grille lights wont be with me till just after xmas but i dont mind waiting just need to save for my carbon bonnet then.
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 10th Oct 2007 9:34pm
Been playing with the car today.

Managed to sort the fmic piping out by cutting alittle bit more out from the battery tray.

Its not neat but it does the job as the cars never going to be a shop car.

[Linked Image]

Took the old lights off the front ready for the sileight lights to go on.

Started to sort the wireing out for the battery to go in the boot not running it under the car running it through it instead.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 1st Nov 2007 11:25am
Well as some of you know i have had no interent as virgin were trying to con me out og almost £300.

While i have been off the net i have been bizzy with the car liar

This is the look i am going for sombody of driftworks did this for me.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 1st Nov 2007 3:46pm
very nice mate, love it
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 2nd Nov 2007 2:36pm
Cheers just need to get myself up to Newcastle to pick my bits up.
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 4th Nov 2007 10:48pm
Had a go of a mates car today and i am sorry to say the cars now being broken boohoo cry

this is the type of car i am going after

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: jonah Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 4th Nov 2007 11:04pm
sweet that mate, just a shame after all the hard work and money you've already put into it. so when u plannin on gettin the new machine ?
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 4th Nov 2007 11:05pm
thats fookin sweet

it is a shame after u put a lot of hard work into it
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 4th Nov 2007 11:16pm
Once i have the cash i am looking at about 4k for that type of car the one in the pics running 300bhp.

As we speak i have 9 people interested in everypart i have put up for sale which comes to £1750 before postage.

But i also have sombody interested in the whole car and they are local so maybe i would see it finished.

I will be very upset to see it go BUT i just havnt the time of cash to finish it PLUS i hate driving Donnas front wheel drive 206 i belong in a rearwheel drive car raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 6th Nov 2007 11:27pm
OOOOOOH going to look at a 180sx 2mora no tax or test but cheap sa chips and i already have everything i ned apart from the bonnet for the frontend conversion

and the way my tuff is selling on sxoc and driftworks i can get the carbon bonnet and mot done in no time.

FINGERS CROSSED

if not its a welded diffed seirra for the win raftl

CHEAP AND FUN
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2007 4:17pm
its a sad day.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jonah Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2007 6:57pm
cry frown nono frown frown cry
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2007 7:06pm
Tis ok as when i do get a car you will see me in it all the new peps havnt even seen this car.

ALL MY FAULT THOUGH TRIED TO DO TO MUCH AT ONCE I HAVE LEARNT A LESSON FROM THIS
Posted By: MattLFC Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2007 7:25pm
well thats the best way in a lot of respects, to live and learn.

Just a shame it turned out a bummer, but all credit to ye for the amount of time and effort ye spent on the 200, tried ya best cant try any harder.

Also cant forget this baby won 2006 Car Of The Year!!

Cant wait to see what ye get next fella!

thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 8th Nov 2007 9:54pm
It a real shame, dont think you should get a car without an mot cause I know it will never get one lol. You will do the same thing again and rip it to bits. Get one with an mot and use it as your doing it and try to avoid having it of the road to long cause you will get disheartened. Hope you get all your money back you put into it, I know it isnt likely that you will (lesson I have learnt). Hope you get what you want bud
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 8:48am
Its a sad day as this cars going the big scrapyard in the sky today boohoo

I have everything i need from it and what i didnt want i have sold
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 4:28pm
Well its just been taken away cry

Will larn from this though (i hope)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 4:31pm
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least the car left me a parting gift IT RIPPED THE GARAGE DOOR OFF AS I TOWED IT OUT.

Mates just fixed it oh and i also locked myself out the house.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 5:05pm
Gutted to see it go matey, but onto pastures new and it was an experience im sure ye will deffo learn from.

Lmao about the garage door, gutted for getting locked out though haha!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 5:44pm
sorry to see it go bud, hey could that be little andy in the back ground there

[Linked Image]
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 6:03pm
Yer mate looks like your taking a dumb raftl

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 6:11pm
gutted, as you say, at least you have learnt from it though

Hope to see your new one soon!
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 19th Dec 2007 7:02pm
cheers mate.
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 7th Jan 2008 10:16am
63 pages of waffle!! lol...I hope you DO learn from this
Posted By: StuyMac Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 7th Jan 2008 11:15am
Originally Posted by spinking
Yer mate looks like your taking a dumb raftl

If this had been the case, I would have expected to see him squatting inside your car raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: spinking : Nissan 200sx - 10th Jan 2008 7:33pm
ooooooo harsh raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral