Forums
Astra Coupe Turbo 888

laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

... It's quite startling how much different it is to drive over the Astra Coupe Turbo that I used to have ... better steering feedback & responce, nicer & shorter gear change, better brakes ... suspension is ROCK HARD lol and it's on the deck!, it also has a better clutch ... its just awesome laugh

Seats are amazing, bodykit is extreme and the exhaust gives a nice rumble smile

Problems? ... too damn low!!! lol 120mm clearance from the ground ... eeeek

PS: Sorry for the poor quality pics, their from my phone camera, I'll get some better ones once my ICE is sorted later this week smile
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
very nice matey, lovin the colour happy
Very cool That engine looks sweet. Whats the 888 for???
888 was the race bred astra coupe and it contains a bit more "kit" than the normal astra coupe, however isnt more powerful, which is quite strange.
I did the engine, it didnt come like that lol.

888 is the race spec version of the normal Astra Coupe Turbo. It's dropped 60mm over a normal Coupe on Eibach Springs & Dampers, 235/40 tyres on 17" O.Z. Superturismo wheels, wide arch BTCC bodykit & spoiler, black & blue alcantara trimmed reclining Sparco bucket seats, Milltek exhaust ... etc etc etc ... a WEAPON! laugh
Miltek zorst up the power????? So i take it this is their BTCC inspired car then
thats the word i was looking for BTCC
888 RR'd the cars after they finished each one and apparently they all gave 215bhp (give or take one or two bhp) ... so they have a bit more power prob cos of the Milltek exhaust and RAMAIR filter but they still have the same ECU mapping as the other Z20 LET engines.

It'll be going to Courtenay at some point for a nice stage 3 remap wink
Thats lookin sweet mate, love the stylin. And thats one smart engine bay happy
Posted By: Den Re: Turbo_Scott's : Vauxhall Astra Coupe Turbo 888 - 4th Oct 2005 1:21am
beautiful car, not many of these about
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Turbo_Scott's : Vauxhall Astra Coupe Turbo 888 - 4th Oct 2005 1:12pm
jeeze lol how many other sites have you put this topic on you laugh

Look on GnM to see my reply cant be arsed typing what I think twice haha
Triple 8 designed and fitted out the BTCC Vauxhall touring car. I thought Vauxhall were a bit stingey with the extras on this, I was surprised when I saw the broshure! The seats look damn comfy though!

They're also making a 888 Astravan. smile
[Linked Image]

Better picture.
New pics, better quality:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

smile
Looks sweet matey .... Very nice all round car, one of the best Mk4 astras ive seen. love it happy
Posted By: Den Re: Turbo_Scott's : Vauxhall Astra Coupe Turbo 888 - 11th Oct 2005 9:03pm
the more i see pictures of this car the more i like it, i need to see it in the flesh.
Posted By: scoop Re: Turbo_Scott's : Vauxhall Astra Coupe Turbo 888 - 11th Oct 2005 9:32pm
I can not believe that most of that is standard. Fookin amazin.Like the install layout.Never seen one of these before ever. Interior is just smart as fook
Sweet mate, liking it.
Originally posted by scoop2004:
I can not believe that most of that is standard. Fookin amazin.Like the install layout.Never seen one of these before ever. Interior is just smart as fook
Yea its a bit beserk for a standard car lol ... it turns quite alot of heads in town ... only mods ive done so far is the debadged front grill, removing "Vauxhall" from the back, the engine bay, headunit and boot install.
*drools* that car is gorgeous mate yes
© Wirral-Wikiwirral