Forums
Posted By: Dom Davo Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 3:37pm
Ok so for my 18th my parents baught me a car as a suprise! They baught me a 5dr renault megane 1.4! AkA the family car think Ive had it now foe 3 months and ive grow to like it loads! Here is what i have done so far:

(Nov 05) Put a new headunit in - Panasonic cq-c8301n

[Linked Image]

(Nov 05) Then after that an Amp and Vibe Hex 6x9's (max 600W !)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

(Dec 05) Put some blue side bulbs in laugh

[Linked Image]

(Jan 06) Put a pair of chrome lexus lights on

[Linked Image]

(Jan 06) Added some alloys - 17" shadow chrome wolfrace asia tech warriors

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 3:37pm
(Jan 06) Took it to the tint shop 50% front and blue/aqua back 3

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 3:54pm
I am hoping to add over the next 3/4 months

A carbon bonnet- But because this aint your typical boy racer car i cant find one ANYWHERE! (if anyone knows where i can get one, or possibly even custom made one PLEASE TELL ME!!!)

After hours of searching i have found this non carbon fibre bonet so might have to end up with this but this still looks class
[Linked Image]

I also hope to add angel eye or morrette headlights (havent decided on which yet)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I also wana add m3 mirrows!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 3:56pm
Any comments most welcome,
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 4:09pm
I like it mate and I much prefer the angel eyes over the morettes in my opinion! Nice car though!
Posted By: spinking Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 4:59pm
Like them both me.
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 5:17pm
Thanks, I think at this time im slightly more favorable to the angels, cos it will go with the rear lights alot better also will allow me to get the chrome version of the m3 mirrors ! angels are also £100 cheaper
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 5:37pm
angels are also £100 cheaper
see thinking with your head already! where are you getting the carbon bonner from if you go for it?
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 7:41pm
HaHa ye, think am gna get angels

On the carbon bonnet, soon gna post in wanted section if any1 has any contacts to people who can custom make carbon bonnets or some1 who has a shop and can order 1 (if some1 makes em) pm if you know any1!! However i am aware that my odds are slim frown frown frown

So if i cant get 1 ill end up with that one on the bonnet, its quite smart!
Posted By: civic boy Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 10:24pm
i prefer the morette they luk meaner lad
Posted By: scoop Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 11:23pm
Like the car fella,got a fiar bit done already aint ya,as for headlights i say go for the engles,with respect to carbon bonnets procomp will make u one but itll cost u,circa 700 pound.Try and get in touch with other megane owners and try a group buy?
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 11:49pm
I think Dave (SuperDaveLotus) with the esprit does carbon layering. If you got that bonnet you were looking at he might be able to lay some carbon fibre over it. It wouldn't be totally carbon but it'd look the part!

Some nice mods there mate, the head unit looks swish. Get it lowered, it'll make such a difference to how the wheels suit the car. Respect for being different too with the 5dr.

Oh yeah, and I say go for the angel eye's.
Posted By: scoop Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 1st Feb 2006 11:56pm
forgot to say earlier,steer clear of M3s,especially chrome ones,please!!!!!
Posted By: Dom Davo Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 2nd Feb 2006 11:53am
Originally posted by scoop2004:
forgot to say earlier,steer clear of M3s,especially chrome ones,please!!!!!
lol, ye probably will tease , but why not the black ones i think it wud look good!???
Thanks for your info regarding carbon bonnet! £700 is a bit out side my budget for the bonnet evem though i want one big time! and jimbo thanks for saying that it sounds a good idea im not two fussed if it aint carbon fiber its the look am after rather than it being dead light! Ye i will get it lowerd eventualy! just a question of £££ ! i will message that dave!
My plan is to get the exterior sorted then work on engline and interior! my list is
Bonet
Angels
mirrors
exhaust
lowerd
induction
chip
Posted By: Coupe Chris Re: Dom Davo Renault Megane 1.4e - 15th Mar 2006 1:27pm
no carbon bonnet available for the megane (either phase) in the uk as off yet

there are a companies on mainland europe who have them for your phase

those morrettes you put up are not for your shape they are for the phase 1. The angel eyes are available thro K tec and are for RHD models. They have been available for a while but only for LHD models
© Wirral-Wikiwirral