Forums
Posted By: mini_kris mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 30th Apr 2005 5:37pm
my 2.0l 16v build
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

well just had aload more stuff arive for putting together fitting and moddifying the mini,
so the hard work has begun, just recived everything so that the
16v engine should go in easily(but time will tell) including my
heavy duty machined drive shafts laugh

[Linked Image]

and i have half aquired an mg metro to nick a few bits off like the brakes,
trailing arms, etc.......

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

after many months of waiting, finally got my 6 point roll cage delivered,
should make the cars chassis stiffer and should stop it twisting with the more power

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

loads more pictures on the way lol
Posted By: Mark Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 30th Apr 2005 11:52pm
WOW
Kinda sums that up?

What's the Estimated time left to completion?
Looks awesome.

Keep the pics comming i'm hooked and want to see the end result.

Good to see real blood and sweat going into a car.

Keep us updated matey smile
wow WOW WOW JUST LOOK AT THAT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!thats gona be unreal wen done make sure u keep us up 2 date with pics!!!!!!!!cause thats summat i gotta see!!!!!!!good work m8!!!!!! happy
shes got a veilside 300zx bumper being cut down on the rear and the front bumper that is on there is surpose to be on the back
that is just the work of a genious!!!!!!!!!!!uve really got urself a head turner there ivew just never seen any1 go that mad on 1 of them and all that hardworks gonna pay off!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: DavidB Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 1st May 2005 3:25pm
How are you mounting the engine? I was rading up on this a coupla weeks ago:

http://www.16vmini.co.uk/faq.php3

Looking good, where are you based?
the engine is been mounted into a custom made subframe.

seen that site yonks ago, its not really up to date any more, it was posted up on the 16v mini club a few years ago, think its one of the members off there, im based near southport
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

should have more for the end of this week, start of next week
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 17th May 2005 11:31am
Looks quality mate!!! Love stuff like that, rebuilding cars etc, lash all the pics up, cant wait to see it keep progressin laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 17th May 2005 12:36pm
thats one hell of a project matey..hats off there!!!
Posted By: jccars Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 29th Jul 2005 6:37am
Any new pics of this as it is now ?
Posted By: scoop Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 29th Jul 2005 6:49am
That is sweet as hell. I just love everything about it. The bonnet,the rear lights,the bumper,THOSE ARCHES!!

Keep it up mate and keep us informed
looks totally amazing, cant wait 2 c it wen its finished, keep up the good wrk thumbsup
no new pics, will have to get some, only real thing that has happened recently is a hole load of rubbing, engien should be going in, in the next few weeks or so, so watch this space laugh
Posted By: Paul R Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 31st Aug 2005 10:53pm
I seen one just like this on monday down New Brighton. (not painted tho)
Posted By: mini_kris Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 27th Sep 2005 12:28am
E-bay Link

This is also listed in cruisewirral for sale section.
Click Me
Posted By: hales85 Re: mini-kris - vauxhall powered mini cabriolet - 27th Sep 2005 12:47am
that is a shame was lookin forward to seein this finished was lookin great so far bt good luck with the sale anyway
© Wirral-Wikiwirral