Forums
Posted By: AX_125 My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 6:35pm
Still plenty of room for another.

For those not in the know, Suzuki GS500 - Cheap fun, Honda CB500 - Typical Honda Quality, Suzuki GSX 600-F - Comfortable Sports tourer

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Will get more pics soon.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 6:36pm
I really like the GS500s in their later years...when they werent as naked....

They can go pretty damn quick as well....If I get a bike...I may start with one of them
Posted By: AX_125 Re: My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 6:40pm
Well, mine is for sale if you wanted an older one. Can't say it would keep up with the CB, but it would give it a good run for it's money.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 6:41pm
love me bikes had a few over the years ment to be getting a xl 125cc of me m8 to have abit ov fun off road i did want bigger 250cc somethink like that but the xl will do for what i want it for
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 10:26pm
mines better tease

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 10:35pm
is that down sun valley wheels?
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 10:44pm
sure is matey smile well spotted

[Linked Image]

just to the left is sun valley smile
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: My Bikes - 13th Jun 2008 10:48pm
lol went down there with me bro an his mate on their bikes a while ago... was interesting going up the hill on the back of me bros mates bike... we kinda got half way, bounced over a ridge causin me to lean back and the rest was history haha!

bro had a yzf-250 and his mate a honda cr-125 i think... fun times
Posted By: Wheels Re: My Bikes - 14th Jun 2008 10:13am
yeah i know the bit you are on about. There is a crappy vid on youtube of me riding up it. Its not a bad place to ride you know. Only thing is now people are starting to fly tip on it and frown pain in at butt cos there is the odd screw or nail on the floor. With a spade and a days work it would be a absolute brilliant place to ride. This is the place that i wanted to find out who owned it in order to ask for permission to ride it. Just talkin about it makes me wanna get out my bike now smile
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: My Bikes - 14th Jun 2008 10:55am
haha me brother and his mate also suggested tidyin it up (removing the major litter/large stones/junk etc) - could be good... had a go on me brothers bike but just couldnt grasp the gears (this was before even grasping them in a car where u dont have to concentrate on balance etc lol - could coordinate myself!!)
Posted By: AX_125 Re: My Bikes - 11th Jul 2008 10:18pm
Some updated pics of my Suzuki GSX 600-F. Good for in-experienced and taller riders i have found. Not to fast, but faster than 99% of cars in straight line for the thrills.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral