Forums
Posted By: Johnny Alan Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 2:27pm
Well yesterday I bought a new car as the jag was using around £80 a week on fuel to go to work and with fuel prices rising it was the best thing. I choose a 02 mg tf 160bhp version vvc in blue

Spec
0-60 6.9 sec and 140 top end and a good 49mpg motorway driving, will get some pics soon. Am only planning on doing a few mods eg a quick shift gear kit, carbon bonnet and I will purchase a hard top for the following winter.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 2:28pm
[img]http://pictures.autotrader.co.uk/imgser-uk/servlet/media?id=676971719[/img]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 2:29pm
Hehe cant believe you bought this after goin on about the 500 so much for the past few months, but can understand cos thing got the power you need haha!

Can't wait to see it fella, sounds like you got quite a bargain on it too!

thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 2:29pm
dont now why it wouldnt let me put a image up but paste this link into your browser for pics

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-u...RS&adcategory=&largeId=676971719
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 2:35pm
Here we go fella:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 1.jpeg
Attached picture 2.jpeg
Attached picture 3.jpeg
Attached picture 4.jpeg
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 4:41pm
nice mate, i like the brakes, sell me them !
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 5:19pm
the brakes are of a ap racing type and are only avvailable on the 160 version, I could have choosen the lower spec models like the 135 bhp version which is around 8 sec to 60mph and my insurance would have been £500 cheaper but I have never owned a car that has done 0-60 in under 8 secs so I just had to have it lol. For some strange reson though the 160 version is more economical than the 135 by about 2mpg and only 1mpg less than the 1.6 115 version.
Posted By: spinking Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 5:21pm
Nice little motor that matey.

Your tall you fit in it ok raftl

Hows your other motor???
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 5:24pm
yes I fit in it okay, I tryed the new shape mr2 and did like it but I had to have the seat right back to get in, it had no boot and at 9k for a 02 with 60k mile on it I decided this was far more for the money with just 25 miles showing.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 5:56pm
Originally Posted by Johnny Alan
I have never owned a car that has done 0-60 in under 8 secs so I just had to have it lol.

What about the Punto smack

Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:21pm
what about the punto It did it in about 12-14secs I think it was only a 1.2
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:25pm
it will be econimical because of the vvc. drive it normally and it will be great on fuel. 8 second to 60 hey, i'll have to challenge you as i think mine does it in around that. if you beat me then i'll just up the boost.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:26pm
mine is the 160bhp version does 0-60 in 6.9 its the 135 that does it in just over 8. Bu hey will still give ya a race lol whill want to get used to it first though as it felt really strange driving it after the jag lol. F..king hate turb's (just turn up the boost) lol
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:34pm
shit, guess i'll up it to 14psi then. might only last the one race but it'll be worth it!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:35pm
Lmao Stu grin
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:36pm
i'll give you a race wink
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:36pm
What i ment was you said you have NEVER owned a sub 8 second car to 60.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:41pm
Originally Posted by sanchez

Okey dokey I will have to get on them running machines at shake a few pound off lol. p.s this kill maseratti's lol
Posted By: spinking Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:50pm
I'll race you in the pug it does 0-60 in about a week raftl

do these have lsd's (i know its fwd)
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Mar 2008 6:53pm
they are mid engined and a rear wheel drive but have no lsd but thy are available as a aftermarket part.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:00am
Originally Posted by sanchez

Okey dokey I will have to get on them running machines at shake a few pound off lol. p.s this kill maseratti's lol

raftl
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:12am
So johnny Alan yo say you have owned sub 8 sec car (ok the jag) other than that? What? i'd like to know?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:15am
He said he hasnt owned a sub 8 second car, hence he got the 160 instead of the 135??

think
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:19am
Originally Posted by MattLFC
He said he hasnt owned a sub 8 second car, hence he got the 160 instead of the 135??

think

Sorry i read another statment Sub 8.sec..
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:21am
Originally Posted by MattLFC

think

Sorry Matt read page 1 please........
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:25am
I could have choosen the lower spec models like the 135 bhp version which is around 8 sec to 60mph and my insurance would have been £500 cheaper but I have never owned a car that has done 0-60 in under 8 secs so I just had to have it lol.

That's what im reading.

smile
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:27am
Matt post 7 on this thresd. read it?
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:28am
Mat what i read is....

I have never owned a sub 8 sec 0-60 car...?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:29am
That is post 7 that I just quoted?? Am I missing something here lol.

frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 12:31am
Originally Posted by Philw
Mat what i read is....

I have never owned a sub 8 sec 0-60 car...?

Yeah, so when you asked what car's he has owned with a 0-60 in under 8 seconds, its all confused me (and maybe ive confused you too lol).

frown
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 2:22pm
Very Nice rhys - ideal for the summer smile

Did you try an MX-5? Handling is much better and more fun, though the BHP is less - but fun isnt in a straight line wink

At least your happy with it matey - means you dont get lumbered giving everyone a lift home from the pub raftl
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Mar 2008 5:38pm
phil w, you are confusing everyone, i said I have never owned a car that is quick to 60 than 8 secs. The two cars which were close to the 8 secs were my 325is and the jag these are the fastest cars Ive owned and both are over 8 secs to 60mph. Stuy I did look at the mx5 but It looks sleak and not really aggressive, I know topgear always praise them.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 21st Mar 2008 11:59am
I've got one of these. The body panels are very thin and it rusts in front of your eyes. Can't remove most of the bolts because they've rounded. Buy British huh?

I also spent some time under the car, before I realised there is a big engine access panel behind the head rests
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 21st Mar 2008 5:18pm
Originally Posted by Station
I also spent some time under the car, before I realised there is a big engine access panel behind the head rests

Thats just to check the engine is still there wink

My sisters BF stuck a 160 motor in his older MGF - on the drive. Engine had to go in from underneth the car omg
Posted By: DavidB Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 26th Mar 2008 11:10am
You can get the head out good enough (which I will be doing when the HG goes sometime soon). I was changing the alternator, without knowing about the 'hatch' and it took me a good week to give it a few failed attempts (it's behind the subframe and damper in the wheel well), and then took me 1/2 an hour through the hatch!
I love the cars though, they're under-rated, but difficult to work on.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 4th Apr 2008 3:31pm
well as a few knew I had a slight leak on both drivers doors, this is caused from the seal be misformed from the base plate from the mirror. The garage have replaced it with a new seal today and upon examination it is totaly different. I dont think it will take long till it misshapes like the old one though. Also with regards to modification I am going to carry some out but nothing to the same degree as my punto. So far this is what I have come up with:

Hardtop
Carbon fibre side intakes
Roll hoop with wind deflector
Interior extras
Full exhaust system
Induction kit

Have just won these on ebay,they are heater controll knobs and hopefully they will fit they replace the original plastic sprayed silver once
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 4th Apr 2008 4:28pm
Haha cheers Rhys for takin me out in this on Sunday.. the performance is immense, that guys face in the FTO when he tried to race you!! Never been in the 160 version of the Rover VVC, so much performance and from so low down too.

I must say with the hood down, it was a dead nice breeze even on a coolish night. It's days like today when this car is going to come into it's own and you will realise one of the cool reasons for buying it other then the performance!!

smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 9th Apr 2008 8:20pm
just bought this not realy a modification but a toy I can play with whilst driving, anyone who want to test their performance at the next meet can give it ago just remeber to get your cars weight and stick yourself on the scales lol

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEBTOX:IT&item=220218659343&_trksid=p3984.cTODAY.m238.lVI
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 9th Apr 2008 8:29pm
Looks quite a handy little device... any developments on your major "modification" to the engine??

smile
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 9th Apr 2008 9:43pm
oooo, looks rather gizmo-y. i wouldn't mind seeing what my wee shed can pull
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Apr 2008 9:35pm
Am in the process of deciding wether or not to get my alloys painted gloss black, think they look cool and will keep the cleaning down and get rid of the curb marks on them already., but then I think the silver look more obviouse and show the red callipers better. What do ya recon
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Also check this one I found unfortunatley wasnt ever for sale just to show what they are capable of think this had a turbo
[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Apr 2008 10:28pm
I like the look of the black one's matey, but tbh I think the normal one's look better.

Is that bottom pic an MGR XPower TF?

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Apr 2008 10:38pm
Black ones smile
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Apr 2008 11:18pm
black, and dont go back
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Apr 2008 11:21pm
once you gone black...you wont go back....
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 16th Apr 2008 11:37pm
yeah, mine would be black but i have black logos on them, everyone has silver, be different, black!!!

(do a vote) wink
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Apr 2008 7:17am
I like them in black matey, makes the car look a bit more aggressive.

Watch the Gforce meters, I know a few people on the SXOC who have bought them, and despite their reassurance that they are accurate, they are not.

BHP Figures can be as much as 100bhp different from a RR, and 0-60, 1/4 miles times etc are seconds out, not fractions of seconds.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Apr 2008 8:20am
i know, i remember a lad who had one at mnr, he was convinced that his 1.2 clio could do 0-62 mph in 5.7 seconds, when asked how he replied, my g force meter told me so raftl raftl raftl
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Apr 2008 10:25am
LOL
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 17th Apr 2008 4:35pm
I have tried this on a 2.0 golf which has 115bhp at the flywheel and I got 99 bhp at the wheels according to the gtech pro, this seems realistic and 0-60 was near 11sec which according to the book is similar. I know the spec on my mgtf 0-60 6.9sec and 160bhp at the fly so am looking at getting somewhere around 140-145 on the gtech reading. It is important that when you put the cars mass in you make an allowance for yourself and all fluids fuel etc. Fortunatley I have a weight bridge in work will will get a accurate weight reading with me in it.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 22nd Apr 2008 5:12pm
[Linked Image]

Am going to be bidding on this sometime in the week, it is a front splitter as shown in the pic. Will definatly get it as it has a £50 buy it now but just want to see if I can get it cheaper lol.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 22nd Apr 2008 5:51pm
Looks nice that splitter, will deffo suit the car, finish the front styling off a treat.

smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 22nd Apr 2008 10:29pm
mate, my mum needs a perm next week for a wedding, are you available?

Only joking fella, ive always liked them and always fancied one in british racing green, but that colour is nice.

Good little cars, although i reckon i might have gone with an MX5 for comparable money?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 3:36pm
Well been a while since I have been here but since I have been away I have started getting the modding bug lol. well here is a list and pics of what I have done:

Pipercross induction kit just to improve the noise side of things more than performance.

A set of mike saturn rear lights using fiat coupe rear clusters

A few small bit of alloy trim for the dash eg back pannels and rings for clocks etc

A chrome ashtray which I got from a old jaguar xj6 which is identical to mg's optional extra item at a fraction of the price (£10 compared to £60)

Am planning on getting a trophy rear spoiler soon and the front bumper resprayed with a xpower front splitter which I have already purchased.

Attached picture DSC00729.JPG
Attached picture DSC00728.JPG
Attached picture DSC00730.JPG
Attached picture DSC00731.JPG
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 4:01pm
welcome back man, nice choice of colour there, exellent information on the ashtray btw smile
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 4:05pm
welcome back dude lovin the car especially the colour and that ashtray is nice mod cheap and afftective thumbsup
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 4:43pm
In all honesty I am hoping to try and replicate this in the long run and have spent months searching the internet for someone to start producing a kit as their are not any good bodykits out there for the TF. If anyone know if their is any where which can replicate this bonnet please let me know cheers

Attached picture 020901216.jpg
Attached picture 020901217.jpg
Attached picture 020901210.jpg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 4:47pm
looking good mate happy
Posted By: spinking Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 6:17pm
Looks good that matey.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 7:51pm
Coming on nicely matey smile

If you need some MGF Body bits have a looky here .

Its my sisters BF and I could prolly get you them at a decent price smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 27th Dec 2008 11:49pm
Its your sisters b-fried who I got the x-power splitter from the other day, was asking him if he could possibly replicate a body kit for the x power model shown above. Do you think he is capable of making a grp bonnet similar to the x power one??
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 28th Dec 2008 12:09pm
If he has one to copy its dead easy, if you want one making from a std bonnet it not that hard - just time consuming.

Would depend how much he would want to make it from scratch - but yes, he could do it smile
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 28th Dec 2008 3:09pm
I can fabricate a original steel bonnet with the scoop in steel for him but I would require him to make a grp copy but the one I fabricate maybe able to be used for a mold?? If you get a chance can you speak to him and get some ideas of a price etc and pm me please chewy.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 28th Dec 2008 7:37pm
All the attachments on the MGF come from other BL cars, the glove box is from the Morris Ital! (30 year old car). Never knew the ashtray was from a Jaguar though.
I've seen a really excessive wide X-Power bodykit which is about 2k. I'll find the link.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 28th Dec 2008 7:53pm
if you could that would be great, the 2k don't bother me as long as it is a good copy.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 29th Dec 2008 9:55pm
[Linked Image]

Just got these to replace the plain black plastic ones, these are proper brushed alloy not look a like. At only £15 I just had to get them cause they usually sell for 4 times that amount. Will get some pics when fitted to the car.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 31st Dec 2008 2:03pm
I konw I installed some alloy trim into the dash the other day but I decided to buy a 0.8mm sheet of carbon fibre and use the alloy items as a template heres is some pics. Also have a new headunit which is also shown in the pics. And just for the hell of it I took a pic of the ice frozen on my car after i had polished it the night before, it cause the ices to freeze in a nice pattern bit like galv

Attached picture DSC00741.JPG
Attached picture DSC00739.JPG
Attached picture DSC00726.JPG
Posted By: Wench Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 31st Dec 2008 3:03pm
Nice!!! happy
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 2nd Jan 2009 4:52pm
Just spotted this on ebay its a mike saturn slick shifter, basicly reduces the throw, hye sells them for £215 on his website and seen this one on ebay for £55, so just had to have it. One problem with the mgfs and tfs is your limited to modifications as their isnt many aftermarket parts available and if their are they are expensive.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: golfvr Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 2nd Jan 2009 8:42pm
if you change ya mind with the shifter I will have it wink
Posted By: DavidB Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 4th Jan 2009 12:59pm
I bought some fabricated ARB links and poly bushes from Mike Satur (33 quid). It's really the only place to get stuff like that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 4th Jan 2009 5:35pm
Great little cars them and good fun. RWD, and if looked after wont break too much ;-)

7 seconds is no slouch either, more than enough for day to day and enough power to break traction when required (when you feel like it).

49mpg? Did i read that? If so, very good. My Z4 is currently averaging 31mpg mostly motorway.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 4th Jan 2009 11:32pm
Well have decided I want to go a bit mad with the carbon fibre theme on the interior, so as a result I have purchased some matting, resin, and releasing agent and a fibre glass kit for the moulds. Well here is a pic of the door trim mould ready for the c-fibre duplicate. Shown in the other pic is the position of the trim on the door.

Attached picture DSC00755.JPG
Attached picture DSC00736.JPG
Posted By: spinking Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 4th Jan 2009 11:45pm
Looking the part this now.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 5th Jan 2009 6:42pm
Well rear lights all fitted now

Attached picture DSC00751.JPG
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 6th Jan 2009 5:02pm
whats happend to the herald mate?
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 10th Jan 2009 4:42pm
Well been going a bit mad with the carbon fibre cloth I got of ebay and started to wrap a few items. Well here is the pics

Attached picture DSC00760.JPG
Attached picture DSC00761.JPG
Attached picture DSC00762.JPG
Posted By: spinking Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 10th Jan 2009 9:56pm
Liking the carbon look matey car looked ace on thursday.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 15th Jan 2009 5:08pm
Is that carbon fibre over the airbag? confused
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 15th Jan 2009 5:32pm
yer lol, take that in the face !!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 20th Jan 2009 1:00pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
yer lol, take that in the face !!

raftl

looks smart mate
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 23rd Jan 2009 10:12pm
nothing to do with the tf just though I would show you my monster I have been playing with over the winter. Just in the process of rebuilding the engine as it had some piston slap on the horizontal cylinder.

Attached picture DSC00410.JPG
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 23rd Jan 2009 10:13pm
heres it is before the cylider remouved with it new cans but old seat unit

Attached picture DSC00388.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 25th Jan 2009 1:45am
nice mate. what size engine think
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 26th Jan 2009 5:31pm
thank you, just got a new interior for my tf the original seats are half leather and alcantara and the alcantara tends to go shabby so when I came across this on ebay full blue and black leather interior with door card and steering wheel I thought why not. Got it for just £160 which I was surprised at as I thought it would go for at least over the £200 mark
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: DavidB Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 28th Jan 2009 12:45pm
Looks nice!
Have you still got your old seats?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 28th Jan 2009 3:04pm
Looking good Rhys grin
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 20th Feb 2009 8:07am
having problems with the clutch on the new engine it all gone solid as though something is jamming any help????

Attached picture DSC00863.JPG
Attached picture DSC00864.JPG
Attached picture DSC00865.JPG
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 6th Mar 2009 5:57pm
Well wanted my bonnet to look like the xpower 500 model so I managed to find this scoop on eBay for £31 and fortunately the size of the scoop match the vents in the front bumper grille etc. Just need to get it fitted and painted along with the x power skirt

Attached picture DSC00921.JPG
Attached picture DSC00922.JPG
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 22nd Mar 2009 10:28pm
just got a trophy spoiler of the limited edition mgf trophy, well fitted it this weekend and here is the result.

Attached picture DSC01002.JPG
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 22nd Mar 2009 10:35pm
Thats really coming together nicely now pal happy

Spoiler looks really good, keep it up laugh
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 22nd Mar 2009 10:51pm
oh reese, do you not remember what happened last time you had your bonnet vented........ frown
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 23rd Mar 2009 8:49pm
[quote=Sanchez]oh reese, do you not remember what happened last time you had your bonnet vented........ frown [/quote

Are you talking about the 2inch crack were some plonker parked their fat ass on it and cracked where it was smoothed in lol???????
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 10th Apr 2009 5:50pm
well fitted bonnet vent today and all prepared for a lick of paint, also fitted a mg x power exhaust which sounds nice

Attached picture DSC01049.JPG
Attached picture DSC01052.JPG
Attached picture DSC01051.JPG
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Johnny Alan: 02 MG TF - 13th May 2009 9:09pm
llokin nice dude gonna ave to get pics up wen its all sprayed laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral