Forums
not much done but i may aswell start somewhere so i dont have to type loads so far this is wat it did look like,

[Linked Image]

ongoing work so far wat ive done is

changed the sidelight bulbs tht were blue fitted standard ones
xennon lights
stubby aerial bein as the old 1 was nackered.
stripped it out

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

mods on it so far are
fusion head unit mp3/cd
kenwood 6x9s in pods
black reg plates now on yesterday
stubby aerial
gsi skirts
standard sport spoiler
k&n
peco big bore 4

work going on with the car is:
gsi alloys in black
gsi front bumper
general tidyup and bit of a respray out side the car
bilstein suspension kit
dbilias inlet
superchip
roll cage
2 sparco bukets
4 points
strip it out even more
perspex
front and rear strutbraces
remap
software upgrade
and much more ill post everything up as i do it,
cheers 4 lookin got my work cut out i think:thumbs:

i changed my mind im going to keep it now so ive started giving it the tlc it needs,

so thought id share my new piccys.(shite quality ones were taken with a w300i lol)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
:thumbs:
new piccys in S**t quailty on my fone but ill get a propper shoot done once its all together.
engine looked like this:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

now with the vx performance inlet manifold thanks to a good m8 doing most the work(wires all need tidying up needed did it at 7pm under a caravan gazebo in the rain,the cars coming off the road again anyway the end of the month):

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

currently still doing all the tidying up of the car anyways including sorting all the engine out ready 4 chip,cams,throttlebodies,vernier pully etc ...
took the driver headlight out for induction to prove what i already knew that my corsa was getting flatspots due to the engine getting warm then the car sucking hot air in making it feel a bit slow at times , when started from cold it runs better.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

so relocation now needed of induction kit hole getting cut in the front bumper.

got a new front bumper tonight car currently has no front bumper on because i couldnt be bothered tonight.

will post pics tomorrow.

so now the list of mods to do:
refurb and spray my 15" astra alloys gloss white
2 new front arches
uprated front brakes(leave rears drums)
bilstein suspension kit
fit my new front bumper
get my 6 point cage welded in
fit 2 sparco bucket seats
sparco harnessess
front and rear strutbraces
chip
cam
throttlebodies
respray
4 new gsi skirt covers
buy gsi front bumper before the respray
fit the vauxhall griffin graphic
strip out the car more
remove carpet
fit group n exhaust and manifold
decat
get around ideally 150bhp+ from the x14xe
morette light kit
cut hole in front bumper for induction.

and many many more things.....
also thought you might want to know i was saving up for an integra type r id made my final descision on what i was having then i went for a spin in my old astra mk3 sport.

so now i think ill end up with an absolute minter of a mk3 astra gsi 150ps or maybe even a nice corsa gsi but the plan with them will just be to have a nice exhaust and bmc induction kit and thats it no touching the 2nd car,

and i can carry on doing some mad stuff to the corsa sport then.

right bought these:

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

plans are now euro the other idea i had was complete S**t should look wicked when im done with the gsi kit all bein smoothed etc.:thumbs:
may justrun it on carbs yet im not sure my car should be running 103bhp now so ill be happy with 130bhp if i cant get that without spending more than 2k ill just swap the engine.

thats my thread for now lol.

oh ive got a diff front bumper now when done it should look like this but more smoothe:

[Linked Image]
cheers you 2 and yea it was going to be a rally sl*g then i thought naa i want it to look a nice car and not get abuse.

it looks sweet as with my a;lloiys on. buckets im having a game fitting as i knew i would lol.

plans now up to xmas should be:
get the gsi front
2 front arches
2.0 brakes
then bodyshop to be fully resprayed everything smoothed ill do a quick chop of what i mean.
respray in same colour again brocard yellow but with a pearl on top so when the sun hits it itll shine pink. should look gorgeous thts my main priorities before xmas and ill be happy.

then its just a case of next:
full suspension setup
morettes
maybe some nice euro rear lights
straight through exhaust ifd i decide im keeping the engine in
im determind to get more power out of the 1.4 sport than a redtop everyones makeing me more determind with their negativity towards my engine.

im gettin constant earbashing off the lot round here to redtop it,goldtop it,2.0 8v it and im like no no and no.

i want to be different the engine just balences the car so well its all a good balance maybe a turbocharger on it uprate all the engine components chipped,cammed,throttlebodied or running on r1 carbs instead etc.. to handle the power that sounds more sexual to me than buying a 2.0 turbo,2.0 8v,redtop etc....

when i smoke the civic type r infront or sit with the impreza i want to be able when they ask what im running to say mate its a 1.4 sport only 88bhp standard.
[Linked Image]

heres my alloys and new temporary front bumper on because the old one was all scraped and it was a cheap gm rip off. will look better when its slammed and resprayed with my gsi front on.

heres my sisters bfs(saichy) sexy vr6 golf ba****d keeps nicking my space on the drive vauxhall parking only lmao.
mad

[Linked Image]

mudflaps are gone at last thankfuck what was i thinking.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

once its all been smoothed and resprayed in the same colour again its going to look mean with the pink pearl/metalflake on top.

heres the next lewis hamilton(or i like to call the omen lmao)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral