Forums
Thanks to all who came today cold but enjoyed the walk great new year meet up get your pics up guys and girls

some info about the church https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/596056/St_Andrews_church.html#Post596056

some info about the park http://www.francisfrith.com/bebingt...;utmcmd=referral&utmccn=google.co.uk

1. TC
2. Rocks
3. Croc (if you make it 13:00)
4. Touchstone and wife

Attached picture 5.jpg
What's the date on that gravestone Tc?
well done to those who braved the cold

M=1000
D=500
C=100
C=100
C=100
L=50
X=10
X=10
X=10
I=1
I=1
I=1
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

M=1000
D=500
C=100
C=100
C=100
L=50
X=10
X=10
X=10
I=1
I=1
I=1

Thanks happy

Looks a really interesting place.

Did you all enjoy it?
yes had a great walk the wind blew the cobwebs away heres some pics

Attached picture WW st andrews and mayer park 001.JPG

Description: through the key hole
Attached picture WW st andrews and mayer park 023.JPG

Description: the lines are where the kids sharpened their pencils
Attached picture WW st andrews and mayer park 011.JPG
Attached picture WW st andrews and mayer park 027.JPG
Attached picture WW st andrews and mayer park 018.JPG
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wiki Walk st Andrews church & mayer park 22/1/12 - 22nd Jan 2012 6:45pm
I had a great but cold day. Here's to a lot more walks. Thanks to everyone who turned up and also to the organisers, you know who you are.
[Linked Image]

I like this one. Very nice. thumbsup
Nice pictures Croc.

I will try to make it to the next one whenever that may be.
Brilliant pics Ty for sharing pity more people can't or won't get involved.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wiki Walk st Andrews church & mayer park 22/1/12 - 22nd Jan 2012 7:03pm
Get your name down Red, cold, wet, sunny, they are always interesting and they get you out from behind your keyboard.
Nice pictures there guys. I especially like Rocks's through the keyhole picture. Looking forward to the next one.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wiki Walk st Andrews church & mayer park 22/1/12 - 22nd Jan 2012 7:11pm
That is a cool pic, I will have to start trying that myself.
cheers kev happy

lots of walks coming up smile so keep an eye out

great pics croc im loving the groupies smile
Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
Get your name down Red, cold, wet, sunny, they are always interesting and they get you out from behind your keyboard.

If the walks are level enough for a mobility scooter might get mrs red out as well
Thanks for sharing the pics. Glad you had a good time
x
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wiki Walk st Andrews church & mayer park 22/1/12 - 22nd Jan 2012 7:54pm
Originally Posted by reddragon
If the walks are level enough for a mobility scooter might get mrs red out as well

Some of them are, we'll start putting access levels on them from now on, good call Red.
Some great photos guys n gals, that church looks nice, worth a visit smile
withthat

Great pics gang thumbsup Glad you all had an enjoyable afternoon. smile
Few from me

Attached picture wiki walk beb 038.JPG
Attached picture wiki walk beb 039.JPG
Attached picture wiki walk beb 041.JPG
Attached picture wiki walk beb 063.JPG
Attached picture wiki walk beb 047.JPG
Attached picture wiki walk beb 076.JPG
Attached picture wiki walk beb 091.JPG
nice pics tc smile
few more

Attached picture 1.jpg
Attached picture 2.jpg
Attached picture wiki walk beb 096.JPG
Originally Posted by CrocodileDundee
Originally Posted by reddragon

Some of them are, we'll start putting access levels on them from now on, good call Red.

That'd be fab if you could smile As long as you don't mind me stopping every so often I'd be up for a shortish walk smile
Fab photos as usual guys
x
Thanks for taking the trouble to share your pix and hope you all enjoyed yourselves, you look as though you did.
Some great photos there guys. Thanks for sharing them with us. What a pity you couldn't go inside.

(By the way, the gargoyles you photographed aren't really gargoyles, they're something called "grotesques". Gargoyles act as water-spouts. The ones in your pictures are just ornamental carvings, but they look great all the same).

http://www.stonecarver.com/gargoyle.html

...once a geek, always a geek! raftl
Thanks peeps for you response lol Geekus pmsl glade you liked our pics mate hope your down for our next walk? good link by the way
Great pics guys,glad you enjoyed yourselves.
That is a good idea Croc to add suitability.
great pics babe thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral