Forums
Posted By: Kieran1981 To Share: Bromborough CH62 area - 2nd May 2012 12:44am
I am currently living in a shared house with a woman who owns it. She is moving out in the next few months to move down south with her boyfriend and will be renting her house out. She offered it to me to pay her mortgage but I can't afford it. If I could I would have just bought my own house. It is all now just a matter of her getting a new job and then she will give me a months notice. I thought I would get the ball rolling for somebody who may have a spare room they would like to rent to help with the bills. I am willing to spend up to £400 per calendar month.

I am 30 years old and have done house sharing for the last few years as being single it is ideal and a lot cheaper than living on my own. If anyone has anything coming up soon let me know! Thanks.
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: To Share: Bromborough CH62 area - 8th Jun 2012 12:13pm
Still looking, I think it will be around 2 months time I need it.
Posted By: ynwa96 Re: To Share: Bromborough CH62 area - 22nd Jun 2012 9:35am
Hi, just out of interest, how much do you currently pay and what is the arrangement. Do you buy your own food or is the food and the bills included in the price. I might be interested in renting one of my rooms out in the future but wouldn't know where to start. I suppose I'd have to look into it more but it's the legality and the tax issues I'd need to look at. I live in Eastham by the way so wouldn't expect you to be interested. It might be something I would look into doing in the future though so would appreciate you letting me know the sort of arrangement you have so I could see whether it would be worth doing, thanks in advance. smile
Posted By: chriskay Re: To Share: Bromborough CH62 area - 23rd Jun 2012 11:31am
Originally Posted by ynwa96
Hi, just out of interest, how much do you currently pay and what is the arrangement. Do you buy your own food or is the food and the bills included in the price. I might be interested in renting one of my rooms out in the future but wouldn't know where to start. I suppose I'd have to look into it more but it's the legality and the tax issues I'd need to look at. I live in Eastham by the way so wouldn't expect you to be interested. It might be something I would look into doing in the future though so would appreciate you letting me know the sort of arrangement you have so I could see whether it would be worth doing, thanks in advance. smile

You can earn £4250 p.a. free of tax, after expenses, when you rent out a room.
Posted By: ynwa96 Re: To Share: Bromborough CH62 area - 23rd Jun 2012 1:20pm
Hi, thanks for that. What does minus expenses mean, is it after council tax, food, bills etc?, thanks again! smile
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: To Share: Bromborough CH62 area - 29th Jun 2012 2:46am
Hi, I currently pay £350 a month with all bills included, I buy my own food, which practically everyone who has housemates/flatmates do.
Posted By: Jessielove Re: To Share: Bromborough CH62 area - 2nd Jul 2012 9:33pm
hi i too am looking for a house share if we agreed on a area and price do you think we could do this togther?

i have just split up with my fiancee of 5 years and i am back on my mums couch i am a 23yo female

x
© Wirral-Wikiwirral