Forums
Posted By: missb To Let: : 3 bed house in Irby - 11th Apr 2012 5:50am
I have a 3 bed house in Irby, which I am looking to rent to a tradesperson/builder at a reduced rent as the property needs some work. The reduction would be repaid by way of works/property improvements.

Property will be available within two weeks and is a lovely family home in a really nice area, great schools etc. Just needs a bit of attention.
Posted By: jessiikahh Re: To Let: : 3 bed house in Irby - 13th Apr 2012 10:42am
hiya how much is rent please my boyfriend is in construction indutry and can do everything also has mates that will be willing to to do bits also smile

as were looking for somewwere asap as our street is rough as hell and hate it with a 5year old and 5week old its scary to know the pub getting robbed also our sheds etc frown

thank you

smile
Posted By: missb Re: To Let: : 3 bed house in Irby - 8th May 2012 9:30am
Hi Jessiikahh,

So sorry for not getting back before now!! My dopey son STOOD on my laptop and have been getting it fixed.. on the cheap, so took a bit longer.

Are you still interested? It is a perfect family home. I raised my son there but moved to be closer to family and friends.

Rent is currently £625 which is market value for the property/area but would negotiate based on what work yr boyfriend could do.

Let me know if you are still interested and we'll take it from there smile

Posted By: sumersetmoe Re: To Let: : 3 bed house in Irby - 4th Jul 2012 12:48pm
hi ,i noticed your house and i wa wandering is it still available there is myself my partner 2 girls 9 &11 and 1 on the way i am a unemployed builder and have many friends in the trade we have lived in the same house in birkenhead for 11 yrs but i now want my children to be brought up in a nice area and my partner has family in pensby if the property is still available would you please contact me on 07974909024 my name is phil hughes i am 37 yrs old i can get you great refs and a garrentor if needed thank you for your time
Posted By: ga1976 Re: To Let: : 3 bed house in Irby - 7th Aug 2012 7:26pm
hi there is the property still for rent ? many thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral