Forums
Posted By: wallsymike To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 5th Dec 2011 1:37pm
Wanted a small lock up garage to rent or purchase in the wallasey area.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 6th Dec 2011 5:15pm
is it just for a car?
Posted By: wallsymike Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 10th Dec 2011 8:39am
Hya, no its for work tools, sport equipment, campimg gear ect.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 10th Dec 2011 10:44pm
no worries, if it was just car i could of stored it for you.
there always used to be a number on the garages on st johns road, could be worth a look.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 11th Dec 2011 11:23am
no worries, could of stored a car for you.
Posted By: reddragon Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 14th Dec 2011 9:34pm
Have you checked out the council garages
Posted By: TRFCKrisTRFC Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 14th Dec 2011 10:20pm
does your garage have power mrhanky?
Posted By: mrhanky Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 15th Dec 2011 9:17am
yup
Posted By: eggandchips Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 15th Dec 2011 9:27am

have you tried down by the little nelly? row of garages with a to let sign on

Originally Posted by wallsymike
Hya, no its for work tools, sport equipment, campimg gear ect.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 15th Dec 2011 11:04pm
how big is it mrhanky and how much you looking for rent per month, were looking to build motorcycles in a dry environment. cheers
Posted By: wallsymike Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 17th Dec 2011 9:04am
Yea thank v much guys,i am on the waiting list for a council one. Have been for 4 years now. The area around trafalgar road isnt somewere i wanna keep my stuff to be honest, and i know the ones you mean i live not far from there, but thanks v much any way. Il keep looking.....
Posted By: mrhanky Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 19th Dec 2011 8:12pm
Originally Posted by yewgarth
how big is it mrhanky and how much you looking for rent per month, were looking to build motorcycles in a dry environment. cheers

did you get pm?
Posted By: madhouse11 Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 2nd Feb 2012 10:16pm
garage to let on mayfair road walasey village with webster and son i think
Posted By: raymondo Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 3rd Feb 2012 6:59pm
Originally Posted by mrhanky
Originally Posted by yewgarth

did you get pm?

im also interseted mate if its stil for rent
Posted By: mrhanky Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 5th Feb 2012 4:13pm
have got a big unit with plenty of space, so if it's storage you're after then give me a shout.
Posted By: raymondo Re: To Rent : lock-up garage (wallasey Area) - 6th Feb 2012 8:50am
it will be a bit ofstorage and like some where to knob about with things im after m8
© Wirral-Wikiwirral