Forums
Posted By: polo_phil To Sell: One Bed Semi Detached. Garden. Driveway - 15th Sep 2011 10:48am
Modern one bedroom Semi-Detached near Birkenhead town centre.

Freehold
All fully modernised and updated.
New Central Heating with Combi Boiler
Double Glazing throughout
New flooring and carpets throughout
Driveway for 2/3 cars
Good sized garden
New Alarm system

Entrance vestibule

Living Room. Large radiator. Laminate floor.

Kitchen. Radiator. Integrated eye level oven and hob. Modern units and breakfast bar. Laminate Flooring

Summer Room leading to the back garden

Landing with Large storage cupboard containing Combi boiler and shelving.

Bedroom. Radiator. walk in wardrobe.
Access to loft which has been insulated and boarded for storage.

Bathroom with white toilet, sink, bath and electric shower. Shaver socket. Extractor fan. Stainless Steel towel radiator

To the front there is a gravel drive suitable for a small car. Borders with shrubs.
Driveway to the side for another 1/2 cars leading into the rear via a gate.
Back garden with large shed. Patio. Grass and borders

Bus and train station nearby. Birkenhead shopping centre a 5 minute walk away. Very handy for Liverpool via tunnel or public transport

£69,950

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Description: Front
Attached picture P200510_18.40.JPG

Description: Garden
Attached picture P260610_17.15.JPG
Attached picture IMG346.JPG
Attached picture IMG361.JPG
Attached picture IMG363.JPG
cool little house, shame you cant just rent it out...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: To Sell: One Bed Semi Detached. Garden. Driveway - 15th Sep 2011 9:44pm
Perfect for a first time buying couple, Phil. Lovely house and a bargain.
Posted By: AlexB Re: To Sell: One Bed Semi Detached. Garden. Driveway - 15th Sep 2011 10:25pm
Croc raises a good point... if you bought it on a decent deal then renting it will more than cover the mortgage. There's pitfalls to it, obviously, but if you get the right tenant then it could end up being a decent investment for the future.

Usual caveats apply, PM me if you want to talk {i]investments[/i] as it's my living.
I would love to rent it out myself. But I need to sell it to have enough deposit for another house frown
Rental income from research I've done would be between £375 and £425 pcm.

I attached the pics but the siteblocking crap didn't like it so I photobucketed them... didn't realise there were some pics still attached though!
What a lovely pad Phil.
Originally Posted by polo_phil
I would love to rent it out myself. But I need to sell it to have enough deposit for another house frown
Rental income from research I've done would be between £375 and £425 pcm.

I attached the pics but the siteblocking crap didn't like it so I photobucketed them... didn't realise there were some pics still attached though!

no one is buying at the moment so the demand for renting has increased, fairly difficult to get a house on the wirral unless you gunna fork out a wad of cash im sure u'd get more than that for your gaff
renting it out isnt really an option these days unless you switch your mortgage to a buy to let. when you purchase your new house it will be a condition that your existing residential mortgage is settled.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral