WikiWirral is where great friendships are made.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,281
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
9 members (ArranGirl13, 3 invisible), 8,070 guests, and 433 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
What song are you listening to?
by diggingdeeper - 28th Mar 2024 6:06pm
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
Kylix 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#678571 23rd Mar 2012 4:33pm
Forum Veteran
OP Offline
Forum Veteran
Was out last night at the RNA in Park Rd East and some scrotes were trying to set fire to the bins in the car park, about half a dozen of them with two of them over the fence committing the attempted arson. The bar maid was subjected to vile abuse when she said she was calling the law.
On the way home later, there were some youths and young girls on Park Road North mucking about on both sides of the road. As me and the missus passed they started shouting foul abuse at each other across the road, obviously they'd waited for us to get level with them before starting their tirade. If you are in the area then be aware of it and if you live in the area keep an eye on your bins.

Birkenhead........ God's own Room 101.
Google Ads
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
the things you see WHEN you haven,t got a bloody good machine gun!!. somad AK47/UZI/STEN/BREN/?.OR A bazooker or a bloody big truck! run the .../scrotes down!. thumbsup

Last edited by mikethetrainman; 23rd Mar 2012 6:32pm.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Or a grenade or two

Forum Master
Forum Master
EUTHENASIA.......Now thats a good word!!!!

Guessing they shudnt have been let out of the test tubes!
Its obvious that their father (sorry...sperm donor!!) was a W*nker and the mother (sorry again....walking womb!!) was a Lab Experiment!

Last edited by hoseman; 23rd Mar 2012 6:43pm.

IF IT HAS A HOSE THEN IM YOUR MAN

BETTER TO BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY!
Newbeee
Newbeee
Even better when you learn how to spell it.

There seem to be quite a few poisonous, reactionary posters on these forums. Loads of dismissing people as ... at the drop of a hat, without knowing anything about the individuals concerned. People even seem to think that they can badmouth kids' parents without knowing the first thing about them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that the actions of some of these kids is irresponsible and dangerous and I would like to see them brought to justice, but people who talk about killing them, even as a "joke", need to take a long, hard look at themselves, in my opinion.

Forum Master
Forum Master
I don't think that anyone is seriously considering machine gunning down the individuals concerned, it's just an expression of the frustration that we are all feeling at the moment.

I know that certain people on this site are firearms trained, I know that a certain number have legitimate access to weapons, although granted not as powerful as a few years ago, and I am quite certain that these people feel a sense of frustration at the measures in force because of the actions of certain certificate holders in the last few decades.

Out of the hundreds of thousands of legitimate firearm certificate holders the actions of the few caused a knee-jerk reaction that effected the rest, and we can all see how well that worked, I mean, you NEVER hear of firearms offences these days do you.....

We do not want to machine gun down the kids, sometimes we might feel that it's a good idea, but it's a sense of frustration, not a plan of action.

We all know that if we travel at 37 in a 30 limit we'll get a fine, points on our licence, our insurance might go up and, if it's not your first time you could even end up banned, losing your job, even your home and your marriage.

On the flip side the "youths" that we see seem to be able to do as they please, destroy property at will, cause everybody else distress, time and money with little or no consequence.

I'm fairly sure that some people on here have shouted at a "friend" or family member that if they " xxxxxxx one more time they are going to kill them", but it's a phrase, a frustrated outburst, very rarely will they mean it, so should we lock up everyone who shouts it, just in case (yes I know we have "threats to kill" so it can be done).

It's the powerlessness of the situation that causes the problems, they do what they want with little or no consequence, we respond and it's an easy collar.

The next political party that says that the human rights act gives us all the right to live without fear, not the right to do what we want without any personal responsibility gets my vote.

Get rid of whiplash claims, they hurt like hell if you have it, but you're okay, accept it as a risk of driving.

Give parents full responsibility of their children until 16, if they can't control them then they must attend courses to teach them how.

Children are not babysitters, home helps, companions or shoppers during the day, they are school-children, the important word being SCHOOL, send them.

Re-introduce youth clubs, the costs involved are small compared to the long term savings.

Curfews don't work, there are always exceptions, so, under 16's may not be on the streets in groups of 5 or more after 9pm

Minor offences, forget 101 court appearances, forget fines paid at 10p a week, quite simply make them do a few hours community work each day but make it first thing in the morning, get them out of bed, make it so they can't be up all night.

Accept it, hard work will make you money, sitting on your @rse watching JK will not.

I could go on like this for hours, help, I'm turning into a grumpy old man......

Forum Master
Forum Master
Originally Posted by TheDr
I don't think that anyone is seriously considering machine gunning down the individuals concerned, it's just an expression of the frustration that we are all feeling at the moment.

I know that certain people on this site are firearms trained, I know that a certain number have legitimate access to weapons, although granted not as powerful as a few years ago, and I am quite certain that these people feel a sense of frustration at the measures in force because of the actions of certain certificate holders in the last few decades.

Out of the hundreds of thousands of legitimate firearm certificate holders the actions of the few caused a knee-jerk reaction that effected the rest, and we can all see how well that worked, I mean, you NEVER hear of firearms offences these days do you.....

We do not want to machine gun down the kids, sometimes we might feel that it's a good idea, but it's a sense of frustration, not a plan of action.

We all know that if we travel at 37 in a 30 limit we'll get a fine, points on our licence, our insurance might go up and, if it's not your first time you could even end up banned, losing your job, even your home and your marriage.

On the flip side the "youths" that we see seem to be able to do as they please, destroy property at will, cause everybody else distress, time and money with little or no consequence.

I'm fairly sure that some people on here have shouted at a "friend" or family member that if they " xxxxxxx one more time they are going to kill them", but it's a phrase, a frustrated outburst, very rarely will they mean it, so should we lock up everyone who shouts it, just in case (yes I know we have "threats to kill" so it can be done).

It's the powerlessness of the situation that causes the problems, they do what they want with little or no consequence, we respond and it's an easy collar.

The next political party that says that the human rights act gives us all the right to live without fear, not the right to do what we want without any personal responsibility gets my vote.

Get rid of whiplash claims, they hurt like hell if you have it, but you're okay, accept it as a risk of driving.

Give parents full responsibility of their children until 16, if they can't control them then they must attend courses to teach them how.

Children are not babysitters, home helps, companions or shoppers during the day, they are school-children, the important word being SCHOOL, send them.

Re-introduce youth clubs, the costs involved are small compared to the long term savings.

Curfews don't work, there are always exceptions, so, under 16's may not be on the streets in groups of 5 or more after 9pm

Minor offences, forget 101 court appearances, forget fines paid at 10p a week, quite simply make them do a few hours community work each day but make it first thing in the morning, get them out of bed, make it so they can't be up all night.

Accept it, hard work will make you money, sitting on your @rse watching JK will not.

I could go on like this for hours, help, I'm turning into a grumpy old man......

Or you could shoot them....! wink

As for me, I am firearms trained, I do own firearms, I have access to powerful firearms, but you seen the price of ammo nowadays, couldnt afford to shoot them to be honest! lamethrower

I agree on the taking frustration out verbally, you cant touch the scrotes nowadays!
I agree with the community service as a punishment, even a youth chain gang wouldnt harm them. Name and shame em too, bollox to the PC brigade and the do gooders!

As for EUTHANASIA spelling, please forgive me, was on a rant and had red mist obscuring my vision!! bowdown

Forum Master
Forum Master
And another thing......

I was in a kebab shop in Upton a while ago waiting for my burger with my Brother in law and his mate (whos a police officer!).
We are all over 6 foot and trained in various disciplines (looked that up icase i got shot down for it!).
This tall lad walked in with his mates asked for chips with loads of chilli sauce on!
When the guy gave him the chips he asked if he can put his own sauce on, as he did he sprayed the sauce all over the staff and us shouting racist abuse at them!
They just sat outside laughing as i went out to confront them shouting i couldnt touch them as they were only 14!!
The police mate advised i let it go and call the cops but i didnt and went for them. I got the lad who sprayed the chilli sauce in a sleeper headlock and had to be pulled off. I was threatened with everything, even one pretended to hold a gun under his coat.
They all had bikes which i threw across the road and twisted the handlebars on.
I was advised to go home.

but as mentioned, you cant touch them and they throw it back at you. even the threat of the police mate flashing his warrant card didnt change things. Little Fookers like that NEED a hammering to get it thru!! (rantly done!!)

Wiki Veteran
Wiki Veteran
"and had to be pulled off" think

God help us,
Come yourself,
Don't send Jesus,
This is no place for children.

Bertieone.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Just the `red mist` and their taunting that they cant be touched!
That chilli sauce could have got in our eyes, then its a trip to Arrowe park for the night etc. All for their amusement!! Dont think so.
Also for what racist sh*te they were shouting, 9/11 etc. Not nice mate.
I would have let go eventually...He was bloody heavy!!! wink

Newbeee
Newbeee
Yeah, I share the frustration at the behaviour of some kids and I enjoy a good vent myself (I don't seriously think that people are advocating killing the kids, btw), but there do seem to be a lot of the "hang 'em high" type posts throughout this forum and I don't think they help. I might be complaining about the wrong people on here, but I am finding it increasingly difficult to enjoy the threads on what is potentially an excellent forum because of the mindlessness of some of the posts.

The kind of stuff that TheDr mentions regarding community work, youth clubs, etc. seems to me to be a much more productive approach which takes the real problems much more seriously. There are many factors contributing to this kind of antisocial behaviour and a bit of sensible discussion on addressing these factors would be a lot more useful than just making blanket statements about bad parenting.

I apologise for picking you up on the spelling, hoseman - it was unnecessary - but I was a bit frustrated at the tone of the responses to the OP. Having said that, I think you would be better off taking the advice of your friend in future and letting the police deal with incidents like the one you described. I agree that you had good reason to be angry with the behaviour of these kids, but we cross a dangerous line when we allow members of the public to mete out justice. You could have made a valuable contribution with witness statements, with the added bonus that you wouldn't be leaving yourself open to prosecution. Stepping in to stop a crime being committed is one thing, but if you go out to confront these children in the aftermath, you don't have a leg to stand on in court.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally Posted by hoseman
And another thing......

I was in a kebab shop in Upton a while ago waiting for my burger with my Brother in law and his mate (whos a police officer!).
We are all over 6 foot and trained in various disciplines (looked that up icase i got shot down for it!).
This tall lad walked in with his mates asked for chips with loads of chilli sauce on!
When the guy gave him the chips he asked if he can put his own sauce on, as he did he sprayed the sauce all over the staff and us shouting racist abuse at them!
They just sat outside laughing as i went out to confront them shouting i couldnt touch them as they were only 14!!
The police mate advised i let it go and call the cops but i didnt and went for them. I got the lad who sprayed the chilli sauce in a sleeper headlock and had to be pulled off. I was threatened with everything, even one pretended to hold a gun under his coat.
They all had bikes which i threw across the road and twisted the handlebars on.
I was advised to go home.

but as mentioned, you cant touch them and they throw it back at you. even the threat of the police mate flashing his warrant card didnt change things. Little Fookers like that NEED a hammering to get it thru!! (rantly done!!)

fooking love it, nice one!

Standby to Beach! Out Troops!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Originally Posted by TheDr

absolutely hit the nail on the head Dr

lol ive already been told im one !

><((((*> <*))))><

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
Dilly
Dilly
wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am