This service, which launched a few months ago, is the first of its kind to be launched by a UK mobile phone telco.

If you EVER travel to Europe, it is something you will be very thankful of if you intend to use your mobile.

I used it when I was in Holland a few weeks ago and I have to say it has worked out excellent on my mobile phone bill.

Basically, it costs just 35p per minute to make a call from any EU country to any EU country and just 35p per minute to recieve a call. The charge for recieving a call is lowered to 28p per minute if you (like me) have o2's ITS service included on your price plan.

Texts are charged at just 39p and if you currently subscribe to the Euro Bolt On, My Europe will rplace this and remove the charge for the bolt on automatically.

This additional serivce is TOTALLY FREE and available to both CONTRACT and PAY AS YOU GO customers.

To take advantage of this service, CALL 2266 FREE from your o2 mobile phone.

And for more information, please see www.o2roaming.co.uk

Countries included in the My Europe service are currently:

- Andorra
- Austria
- Belgium
- Bulgaria
- Croatia
- Cyprus
- Czech Republic
- Denmark
- Estonia
- Faroe Islands
- Finland
- France
- Germany
- Greece
- Guernsey
- Hungary
- Ireland
- Isle of Man
- Italy
- Jersey
- Kosovo
- Liechtenstein
- Luxembourg
- Malta
- Monaco
- Netherlands
- Norway
- Romania
- Poland
- Portugal
- San Marino
- Slovakia
- Slovenia
- Spain
- Sweden
- Switzerland
- UK

CALL 2266 TO ACTIVATE IT NOW!! Once its activated, its activated for life, so its ready for whenever you next go away.

Here are some example savings on contract (pay as you go is even dearer for standard charges):

----------------------- Standard Price ------ With My Europe ----- With My Europe & ITS
Making a call ---- 85p per minute ------ 35p per minute ----- 35p per minute
Recieve a call --- 94p per minute ------ 35p per minute ----- 28p per minute

smile