Tranmere Rovers to play Liverpool in pre-season friendly at Prenton Park

TRANMERE Rovers will take on Liverpool in a pre-season friendly on Friday, July 24, kick off 7.45pm.

It is the second summer in a row the Reds have visited Prenton Park and admission has been reduced to just £12 for Adults and £4 for Juniors.
Last season’s game sold out well in advance of the match and this year’s friendly again looks set to be a great day for Merseyside football.

Tranmere Manager John Barnes said: "This will be a great chance for my squad to show what they can do and hopefully both sets of fans will enjoy the game.

"I look forward to welcoming my old club to Prenton Park ahead of the new season."

Admission in all stands is as follows: Adults £12, Seniors (60+) and Young Persons £6 and Juniors £4.

Tranmere Suite, Vice Presidents’ Suite and Dixie Dean Suite season ticket holders will be admitted free of charge.

Admission is cash on the turnstiles for all areas except the Main Stand and suites. Young Persons tickets must be purchased in advance with proof of age, passport or driver's licence. Tickets are available from Monday, June 29.

The ticket office and club shop are open Monday – Friday from 9.30am–5pm. Tickets can also be purchased online at www.tranmererovers.co.uk.

Rovers also play home pre-season friendlies against Preston North End on Saturday, July 11 and Shrewsbury Town on Saturday, August 1.

THE GLOBE