Selling my Proform 590 HR treadmill as it was a great idea but I've just never used it....it even has the protective plastic still on the display!! blush .

This is not a cheap treadmill - it is gym quality & cost me £699.

The HR stands for Heart Rate as it has 4 heart rate controlled programmes - it also has an incline setting & can take you up to 10MPH

This is in very good condition and full working order. I am also more than happy for you to come and look at it before buying.

The treadmill also folds for easy storage,:- You can fold it up and store it in a space less than a metre wide!
The 590HR also has 'virtual trainer' software. Proform have opted for iFit programmes which can be loaded onto your machine to help you achieve specific goals such as weight loss or training for distance running.

It comes with 8 pre-set programmes of its own including 4 heart rate controlled options. These are a great way to get fit fast and also to burn off excess body fat as it controls the speed of the belt according to your pulse. It's also a safe guard against training too hard and putting the old ticker at risk grin

The motor is a powerful 2.75 HP which is quiet in operation even up to 10pmh (its top speed). It also comes with a Manual

Specifications:

2.75 HP motor

0 - 16 km/H speed range (0 - 10 mph)

Quick SpeedTM - change speed/incline with single touch of a button

0 - 10% Incline Fold-up treadmill using Space SaverTM technology

LED display

8 pre-set programmes including 4 heart controlled

ProtechTM cushioning system Maximum user weight - 135 kg (300 lbs)

46 x 140cm walking/running surface

Built-in CoolAireTM fan

Pulse Measurement: EKGTM Grip (hand pulse sensor) and chest heart rate sensor for a more accurate heart-rate reading It has a safety cut out strap.

Dimensions:

185 (L) x 87 (W) x 144 (H) cm floor (open) 93 (L) x 87 (W) x 164 (H) cm fold-up (closed)

121 kg machine weight

Any questions - just ask

Looking for £275

Attached Images
Proform 590HR.jpeg