1995 Chevrolet Astro Day Van

She's a 4.3ltr V6 (Vortec engine)RWD, running on petrol and was converted to LPG professionally two years ago, also have copy of certificate.

Fully loaded left hand drive import. With leather 7 leather seats. (Four captains chairs and a rear sofa bed.)Rear sofa bed is on electric motor so will go down at the push of a button. Middle seats also swivel round to face the rear if you fancy a chat on route. As well as having a quick release lever underneath incase you want to take them out.
Thick carpet right through and blinds on the windows.
There is also limo lighting in the ceiling as well as around the windows in the back.
Loads of real wood storage around the roof, with space for games console/dvd player.
Fitted with a television, that will connect up to any dvd player,

Seat belts are fitted rite through the van, which I found hard to come by when I was looking to buy.

I had a custom exhaust fitted a few months ago that cost me £250.

Good tyres all round, including the spare.

Air conditioning, for the front and for the rear passengers.

Lovely to drive and will cruise nicely down the motorway.
When I purchased it I collected it from Devon and on the gas cost less to get back to Merseyside than it cost my girlfriend in a 1ltr Corsa.

MOT till end of August 2011
(had new ABS sensor, and steering arms for last mot)

Tax till end of JUNE 2011.

Will be sad to sell it, but im after a VW camper and im running out of space on the drive for all my cars.

Bad Bits,,
There is a tear in the drivers seat, from general wear and tear, it was like that when I bought it and never got round to repairing it.
Also there is a few bits on the body kit that could do with a touch up, mainly around the front step. Again was like that when I bought it.

Overall its a lovely day van and always turns heads!!!

If you would like any more info, feel free to email me.
I also have more pics, that I can email you on request.

I HAVE JUST PUT 6 MONTHS TAX ON IT.

REDUCED TO £4000 FOR TWO WEEKS ONLY AS I HAVE FOUND A CAR I WOULD LIKE TO BUY,

MAY CONSIDER PART EX FOR AUDI ESTATE, VW CAMPER.

THE REBIRTH HAS BEGUN.hope you can keep up

[Linked Image]