if your looking for a new quote or even want to beat your re-newel quote try these out see if you can get any cheaper thumbsup

GoCompare Insurance
Money Supermarket Insurance
Compare The Market Car Insurance
Confused.com Car Insurance

Some information for new drivers or drivers that dont understand the different types of cover available to you laugh

Fully Comprehensive Car Insurance
This is the best level of car insurance that you can buy, of course every insurer has different restrictions and features so make sure you know what you can and can't do. Unfortunately, fully comp doesn't necessarily mean that you are covered for everything. Check with your insurer if you have any special requirements.

Generally, protected NCB is only available if you have over 4 years of NCB. Please note that this doesn't mean you can have as many accidents as you like, generally you are restricted to one and then you start to lose you NCB slowly. Some companies offer over 25s guaranteed NCB which does allow you to have multiple claims with out it affecting your NCB.

What it covers..

Someone else? Yes.(Other peoples cars and property)
Accidents that were my fault? Yes.
Theft? Yes.
Fire? Yes.
Protected No Claims? Yes(Only on some policies).

Third Party Fire & Theft
This level of cover is very popular among young drivers and is often used to cover cars that aren't really worth much. We don't recommend this level of cover for your mint condition Evo, but it will probably be fine for your clapped out Fiesta.

It's also a good option if you are a convicted driver and want to keep the cost of your insurance down.

What it covers..

Someone else? Yes. (Other peoples cars and property)
Accidents that were my fault? No.
Theft? Yes.
Fire? Yes.
Protected No Claims? No.

Third Party Car Insurance
We think you'd be hard pressed to get this level of cover much cheaper than Third Party Fire & Theft and to be honest companies wouldn't recommend it. It only covers other peoples property so if your car gets nicked you don't get anything, spend the extra and get Third Party Fire & Theft and a decent level of cover.

What it covers..

Someone else? Yes. (Other peoples cars and property)
Accidents that were my fault? No.
Theft? No.
Fire? No.
Protected No Claims? No.

hope this help and gives you a more understanding of the different types of cover available thumbsup