Environmental Enforcement Officer
Wirral Borough Council<br>
£7.53 per hour plus per performance bonus for meeting monthly job roles of up to £500 per month.
Kingdom are the UK’s leading Environmental Enforcement provider and due to our continued growth within this industry working on behalf of local authorities. We are now recruiting for the position of Environmental Enforcement Officer based at Wirral Borough Council.
The role will require you to patrol the borough working in line with the relevant local authority’s deployment strategy and issuing Fixed Penalty Notices to offenders in contravention of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005.
You will be required to work 40-48 hours per week, Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays) shifts between 7am and 8pm, flexibility for the role is essential.
We offer candidates the opportunity to being part of an industry leading and respected Security and Environmental Enforcement company with real opportunities of advancement and guaranteed hours contracts as well as a range of employee benefits which includes 20 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
• Work place pension scheme, if you are eligible or wish to contribute.
• Access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
• Company Award Scheme.
The Ideal Candidate<br>
• The ability to communicate with offenders, often in demanding circumstances in a professional manner.
• Previous experience in a customer service role and handling difficult situations in a professional manner.
• Must enjoy working in the outdoors and in all weather conditions.
• Full UK Driving Licence is essential.<br>
• Will be work independently and on own initiative to carry out the enforcement role.
• Excellent communication skills are required both written and spoken
• Will be physically fit as you may be required to carry our foot patrol for prolonged periods.
Please note that all candidates will have to go through a CRB process prior to employment and will need a full five year checkable work History
Good luck if you wish to apply.