well had a few problems yeasterday fitting a new down pipe
it came away from the cat with no probs it was getting it off the manifold that was the problem!
as u can see the nuts holding to togeather where knackered!
bolt extractors wouldnt work hammering on a socket failed!
i thought i could just pull it out with the manifold attached so removed the manifold. too big to fit through the hole!
so i set to it with a hacksaw! (wish i bloody didnt as it turned out to be double skinned!!)
now it was off it was dead easy to fit the new one,
here it the broken flex in the old one
lovley new down pipe
while i had it in the air i changed the oil and fix the slight oil leak from the sump plug that it had.
o yea and threw in a new battery.
busy day yesterday!