Welcome to WikiWirral, sharing is what we do best.
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,361
Posts1,033,315
Members14,578
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
5 members (1 invisible), 10,148 guests, and 405 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
PaulRobson, meolswanderer, Firminafirm, YesterYearGenea, Luke121
14,578 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 6:55pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
Topic Replies
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 13th Apr 2024 3:35pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 10th Apr 2024 11:00pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Abakumss - 8th Apr 2024 9:04am
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:09am
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
diggingdeeper #960608 7th Sep 2015 12:38am
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
In that case, surely they could have said it had been hit by a missile. Next question, what happened to flight 77 and all the people on board, including children ?
None of it makes sense apart from the fact that if an aircraft had gone into it, the Pentagon would not have allowed photographers to take pics, prior to removal of the aircraft, as it's a top secret place.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Google Ads
cools #960610 7th Sep 2015 1:00am
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
D
Originally Posted by cools
You know a lot more than I do about 9/11 Fish but if all this is true why and who would go to such horrific lengths and want to kill all those people. for what reason?
someone or somebodies obviously did kill all those people. There are people inthis world who think it politically or ideologically ok to kill to achieve their purposes. There are also things called false flag incidents whereby party a carries out something in order to blame it on party b. The pnac document (project for a new american century ) published just prior to 9/11 stated that in order to achieve its goals of US domination in key global areas the country would need something like a new pearl harbour in order to get the financial backing and the will of the people.9/11 certainly helped achieve some of those aims.of course that doesnt prove anything.neither do i buy george bush saying they attacked us because they hate our freedom.

fish5133 #960611 7th Sep 2015 1:20am
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
The one thing which sticks in the mind, was George Bush's facial expression when told of the 9/11, sitting in a classroom full of children. He was surely not expecting that news and therefore was not part of any conspiracy. So who would be ?

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
granny #960612 7th Sep 2015 2:29am
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by granny
The one thing which sticks in the mind, was George Bush's facial expression when told of the 9/11, sitting in a classroom full of children. He was surely not expecting that news and therefore was not part of any conspiracy. So who would be ?

Two things to that - on more than one occasion afterwards, George Bush claimed he saw the footage of the airplane hitting the first tower on a television at the school - there is only one film of that first hit and it wasn't televised until twelve hours later, furthermore, it is impossible on that footage to see an airplane.

The second thing is:- what was it that the Chief of Staff told him, it was supposed to be about the second hit but to me it looks more like something hadn't quite gone to plan, his face looks like he's thinking about excuses. The Chief of Staff spoke to Bush for 2 seconds, there is no way on earth that he could impart sufficient information in that time, try it, make up an sentence you would use and time it!
It happens at 1 minute point.

Then Bush didn't do anything about it for 7 minutes, America was under attack (two attacks at this stage, four planes hijacked), his location was widely publicised, normally he would have been whisked off to a place of control and safety instantly and his body shields would have been around him.

I don't know what really happened but there are a lot of verifiable things that weren't just improbable or unlikely, they were impossible.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
cools #960618 7th Sep 2015 8:16am
cools Offline OP
Forum Master
OP Offline
Forum Master
I'm sorry I don't get all this! Maybe I m being dense here but what about the firemen who were being interviewed for a documentary and suddenly everybody saw the plane hit the tower. The film was only shown 12hours later, eh...I saw that much earlier than that. As Mark says we all remember what and where we were when that was news broke. You will have to explain to me simply DD because as I say ,just don't understand where You're coming from.....

cools #960731 7th Sep 2015 9:15pm
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
An old member 'Nelzy' put up a fantastic link about 9/11. Going to have to find it now....and replicate x

cools #960748 7th Sep 2015 10:22pm
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
I'm sorry I don't get all this! Maybe I m being dense here but what about the firemen who were being interviewed for a documentary and suddenly everybody saw the plane hit the tower. The film was only shown 12hours later, eh...I saw that much earlier than that. As Mark says we all remember what and where we were when that was news broke. You will have to explain to me simply DD because as I say ,just don't understand where You're coming from.....
what dd is saying is that bush said he saw on a tv the first plane hit...well he couldnt have done because the firemen documentary being filmed by the naudet brothers which captured the first plane wasnt televised until the next day. What bush probably meant was he saw the plane that everybody else saw because by then main stream tv was filming the first tower.although it was the second plane it was the first being televised live.problem is not with what bush said but the fact he was left reading a kids book whilst he and his guards knew the nation was under attack.it doesnt actually prove anything but does seem odd behaviour.

cools #960750 7th Sep 2015 10:38pm
cools Offline OP
Forum Master
OP Offline
Forum Master
Oh I'm sorry Fish and DD, it's all going beyond me. Think we'll have to agree to disagree on this. I'll stick with the majority of people who do believe it was a terrible terrorist attack...

cools #960757 7th Sep 2015 11:26pm
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Me too Cools. We all know how films can be created, cut, fixed and anything else and that can work both ways. George Bush was such a fool he probably forgot he was President of USA at times. Some comments he made would indicate he suffered from loss of memory.

So far as the Pentagon is concerned, it was definitely hit. (inside information)

Little point in doing that if it was a conspiracy, they may just have well targeted another major building with a lot less importance as the reaction would have been exactly the same.

Last edited by granny; 7th Sep 2015 11:27pm.

~Chief Seattle
cools #960760 7th Sep 2015 11:48pm
Wiki Master
Wiki Master

That was a documentary being made by the Naudet brothers, it wasn't live to air, the tape remained in the camera all day and was first aired around 1am on the 12th by Univision, more than 12 hours after the event.

There was a second video that just caught a glimpse of the North tower hit taken by Pavel Hlvana but that didn't surface until weeks later.

A third "video" is actually a sequence of stills.

There were numerous videos of the South tower strike from many different angles which were shown all day on the 11th.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

cools #960858 8th Sep 2015 7:57pm
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Oh I'm sorry Fish and DD, it's all going beyond me. Think we'll have to agree to disagree on this. I'll stick with the majority of people who do believe it was a terrible terrorist attack...

No problems .. Everyone believes it was a terrible terrorist attack----question is who were the terrorists.

cools #994112 7th Dec 2015 1:06am
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
In my continued quest to help the Architects and Engineers for 9.11 truth and all the other people who want to know who and how explosives were planted in the 3 trade centre buildings brought down on 9.11, I come across news items that anger and frustrate me. So many first responders are still dying because the US EPA (equivalent to our Environment Agency) said the air was safe to breathe .

Prayer Cards Of 9/11 Leave Jon Stewart Stunned

A dying firefighter brought them to Washington to convince politicians they really should never forget.

Michael McAuliff
Senior Congressional Reporter, The Huffington Post

12/06/2015 10:42 am ET

WASHINGTON -- When Jon Stewart and a group of 9/11 responders walked the halls of Congress this past week hoping to get commitments from senators to pass a permanent 9/11 bill, what they mostly got were business cards.

For Ray Pfeifer, a veteran of the New York City Fire Department with stage 4 cancer, those cards didn’t mean much. He threw them away. And he didn’t have them to show for a camera crew later when Stewart wanted to demonstrate what passes for commitment in Washington.

But Pfeifer had other cards that he pulled from his jacket on Thursday afternoon in the Hart Senate Office Building. He thought they better illustrated what commitment meant to the people who answered the call of duty on Sept. 11, 2001.

They were funeral prayer cards -- laminated versions of the Mass cards that are often given out at Catholic services for the dead.

“They’re called remembrance cards because they’re all faiths,” Pfeifer told HuffPost from his home Saturday as he rested up for what he hopes will be a final week pushing to pass a new 9/11 law. “Most of the time, you’d only get a prayer on it, but during 9/11, they put faces on it, too, because they wanted to remember.”

Pfeifer has about 50 of them. Most, he leaves in his uniform pocket as a sort of personal memorial to the hardest time in his life.

“I do carry one with me all the time, my friend, Mike Otten,” Pfeifer said. Pfeifer met Otten when he joined the same West Side Manhattan firehouse in 1987. Otten was last seen on video footage heading into the complex underneath the twin towers.

Pfeifer hadn’t been on duty that day, and got to ground zero after the towers fell. He remembers how Otten's 11-year-old son asked him if they would ever find his dad, and how months on the pile searching for Otten and the others lost that day nearly destroyed Pfeifer.

“I almost lost my family,” he said. “I never went home. I went to wakes, I went to the firehouse, and went back to dig. I never saw my kids, except when my wife brought them. She's a saint.”

“I was a drunk. I’m not a drinker, but I was then,” he said. “It’s how I coped. Drink to go to sleep. Find somebody’s finger or skull, and try to bury it by drinking.”

He got through it, and he counts himself as lucky, despite his yearslong battle against cancer in his kidneys, bones and lymph nodes.

Like other 9/11 firefighters who survived -- for now -- Pfeifer is well-versed in gallows humor, and could chuckle when he said, “It’s like when I was a kid, I had a baseball card collection. Now I have this.”
The Huffington Post

His collection keeps growing. He added his former fire department friend Randy Wiebicke in 2011.

He collected another friend, firefighter Greg Chevalley, last April. Marci Simms, a former police officer Pfeifer met at a memorial not very long ago, joined the grim collection just last month. They all died of 9/11-linked cancer, just like Pfeifer will.

The solemn expressions on the faces of the other first responders with Pfeifer in the Hart building when he took the cards out said they knew exactly what they were. The media people hadn’t seen them before.

“Ah, Jesus,” said Stewart, as Pfeifer fanned out the stack of people he’d known. “They’re cards of his friends.”

One card Pfeifer doesn’t have is that of James Costello, a department battalion chief whose cancer claimed him just before Thanksgiving. Pfeifer couldn’t make the funeral on Wednesday because he was in Washington trying to convince lawmakers to finally pass the new 9/11 health and compensation law to replace the one that began expiring in September. "I would have been at Jimmy's funeral if I wasn't down there," Pfeifer said.

Stewart arrived Thursday to raise the pressure, especially on congressional leaders who have refused to bring up for a vote a 9/11 bill that already has been sponsored by majorities in the House and Senate.

Instead, leaders have pledged to attach some version of new health and compensation legislation to a larger bill, most likely the massive omnibus spending package that must pass next week to keep the government open. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) made that promise to responders soon after Stewart showed up.

“When they say, ‘Never forget,’ sometimes you’ve got to call them out on it,” said Pfeifer on Thursday.

He doesn’t use his cards to remember. For him, forgetting isn’t possible. For him, it’s more about the future, and a nudge to do what he can for 33,000 ailing Sept. 11 responders.

“It’s just a reminder of what’s going to happen to me, eventually,” Pfeifer said, referring particularly to the new additions. “It’s a little harder to look at those.”

He hopes it’s a little harder for Congress to look away.

cools #995560 20th Dec 2015 7:18pm
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Some light reading over Xmas for the scientific amongst us.

The Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, apart from some excellent dvds have published a very professional glossy brochure which is now free on an e-version called Beyond Misinformation.

http://www.beyondmisinformation.org/#beyond-misinformation

The review committee are not your normal "tin foil hatted conspiracy theorists"

Review Committee

Beyond Misinformation was vetted by a committee of respected architects, engineers, and researchers.
•Sarah Chaplin is an architecture and urban development consultant in the United Kingdom and a published author of many books and articles on urbanism and cities.

•Dr. Mohibullah Durrani is a professor of Engineering and Physics at Montgomery College in Maryland with decades of experience in the nuclear, automotive, and printing industries.

•Richard Gage, AIA, is an architect of 27 years and the founder and CEO of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. He has worked on most types of building construction, including numerous fire-proofed, steel-framed buildings.

•Dr. Robert Korol is a professor emeritus of Civil Engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada and a fellow of the Canadian Society of Civil Engineering.

•Dr. Graeme MacQueen is the co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies and a retired professor of Religious Studies and Peace Studies at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada.

•Robert McCoy has been a licensed architect in California since 1964. Most of his experience has been in steel-framed high-rise buildings, including the 34-story PG&E headquarters and the 44-story Standard Oil headquarters in San Francisco.

•Dr. Oswald Rendon-Herrero, P.E., is a professor emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Mississippi State University and an associate editor of the ASCE’s Journal of Performance of Constructed Facilities.

cools #995597 21st Dec 2015 1:05am
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
I'll have a read of that when I find time. Hopefully it will destroy some of the myths that appear.

The three things that make me highly suspicious of 9/11 are the flight-path/control/speed of the planes that hit the twin towers, the hole in the pentagon missing any wing damage and the underbelly of the 2nd south tower plane.

The aberrations on the buildings immediately before impact can mean very little as video compression produces anomalies like that. Unfortunately many commentaries use this as proof but a lot of people in video editing come across this problem of ghost movements caused by compression software which all digital video cameras use.

cools #995618 21st Dec 2015 10:52am
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
The more we look into this , the more things become ever murkier. For one, I doubted the conspiracy theory, but after watching this I begin to doubt.

Could these vids have been dubbed or tampered with by expert tampons ?

@ 50secs.
[youtube]fpcJyn3N5ks[/youtube]

and then this. Obama admits training ISIL forces

[youtube]p2NkjNvwuaU[/youtube]

Then we get this about the man Bush mentioned, which would indicate that none of the reports he gave could be valued as correct.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

One can only guess how much will accidentally get revealed true or false,if Trump eventually sits in the 'hot seat'.

Last edited by granny; 21st Dec 2015 11:03am.

~Chief Seattle
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 8:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 3:37pm
Member Spotlight
Gibbo
Gibbo
Formby
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 11:52am
News : New Topics
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Car paint jobs
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 9:04am
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,235 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,327 Spotted!