I'll be fighting this tooth and nail,
- car rolled back into us due to incline on road (video demonstration of incline)
- no damage to my car, engineer employed by my insurer backs this explaining as we have an all color coded bumper it would leave atleast a scuff and no evidence of stress on the clips/brackets that attach bumper to mainframe.
- no injury to driver or our 3 year old daughter sitting in the back.
- no claim
Third party claim-
- We collided with them at 10mph (please watch this http://youtu.be/74EOtGEihd4
- no damage to their vehicle
- whiplash injury to driver and passenger (both grown men)
- whiplash claim
We seem to have a lot more to back our version of events than they do theirs, hopefully our insurance don't cop out but ready to appeal if need be.
12 months ago my 80+ year old grandmother was airlifted to hospital after a car accident, even though we were told a 16year old would be lucky to survive we held tight and after skin grafts, a shoulder repair, ribs, arm, leg etc she pulled through against the doctors predictions, her quality of life is somewhat diminished and the insurers are still arsing about to pay up. I see the results of her accident on every visit I make so you can understand my frustration and anger towards these two men out for a quick buck.. To them it's just a case of throw in a whiplash claim, try our luck and see what happens but to us it's sleepless nights pulling our hair out just to prove they are full of it.
If I would love nothing more than to see them prosecuted for insurance fraud, people moan about insurance premiums but it's down to ... bags like these!