Well said Davew3.
I suppose if some poor bugger doesn't see this notification on facebook or twitter, as many people don't do them, and a customer gets poisoned, he'll be in for the high jump.
Many of these people have left countries such as China, where the Government has too much control, but the demand for the same here in this country, seems to be rising. Damn sure China or any other country wouldn't do the same for any unsuspecting foreigner.
I suppose ten cases a year will keep the NHS costs down.
Our kids get v and d bugs every year, and that's probably more severe for some little ones. Close the schools !!!!!
Symptoms :If ingested, may cause irritation to the gastrointestinal tract with symptoms of nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Symptoms usually subside within 4 hours but may last up to 24 hours. The bulb also contains calcium oxalate crystals, which can cause irritation to the mouth and throat. Ingestion of water holding cut flowers can also result in abdominal discomfort and vomiting.
Lesson : Don't let your kids drink daffodil water, folks !
Saturday Morning Rant over.
Edited by granny (7th Feb 2015 10:30am)
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.